To whom it may concern

mpol777

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is of great interest here is public call out from mpol. :D

I'm not sure why. As we've seen recently it is the duty of all members of the CN community to speak out any injustice, real or perceived. If they do not then the community standards will fall, the world will fall into chaos. A whirlwind of looting. A firestorm of fear. Men will begin to feed on men. And in that maelstrom of decay, ordinary men will be battered and smashed.

Actually that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. What was my point? *shrug*

Edited by mpol777

I'm the most handsome man in the Cyberverse.

I suppose you are old enough now, to handle the truth.

All mothers say that to their children. Doesn't make it true. They just do it 'coz they love their children. :P

Mpol has a soft spot for Ivan. You heard it hear first.

Pfff, I knew that from way back when. Great man and all that jazz,...

I'm not sure why.

Because I am interested about the response to it ;D

Edited by Branimir

I'm not sure why. As we've seen recently it is the duty of all members of the CN community to speak out any injustice, real or perceived. If they do not then the community standards will fall, the world will fall into chaos. A whirlwind of looting. A firestorm of fear. Men will begin to feed on men. And in that maelstrom of decay, ordinary men will be battered and smashed.

Actually that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. What was my point? *shrug*

War is the tie that binds us.

We love each other most when our barrels are hot. B-)

You know, now that I think about it, I find it odd that IRON wouldn't jump at the opportunity to join the side of a war without a CB. hmm :wacko:

Then again, their most recent history (Karma and WWE) shows a trend of IRON waiting as long as possible before thinking about entering a conflict, anyway. I'm sure they wouldn't want to damage that reputation.

Or maybe NSO's allies are waiting until tonight to declare so they can pull off a quad.

But who am I to use rational thought?

If sanity is defined as the norm of a society, then the rational here are truly insane.

So to answer your question: a crazy person.

Edited by Delta1212

Blitz-breaking and hitting GOD were viable options last night

Would that be the same GOD which has 79 total nations of which 44 are in peace mode and a grand total of 1 nation above 40K NS in warmode; the same GOD whom have 15 total wars to date? Yeah I suppose GOD is a viable option, maybe not a smart option.

On the plus side, despite being the most outnumbered of everybody in this war, we're actually not doing so bad NS loss wise.

And in case anyone is still wondering, we couldn't care less than DoWs weren't announced on the downed forums.

Edited by heggo

On the plus side, despite being the most outnumbered of everybody in this war, we're actually not doing so bad NS loss wise.

And in case anyone is still wondering, we couldn't care less than DoWs weren't announced on the downed forums.

If you guys were too cool to care why did you cry about Fark doing it. It was posted in Alliance Announcements so I'm assuming you care enough to make it an announcement.

I don't know anything about the treaty web, who they have treaties with, etc.

But I'm amused that people think "OMG, Fark hit them hours ago - hours I say! - and since nobody has declared on Fark, it means nobody is ever, ever going to defend them".

If a week goes by, that argument might hold water. If a month goes by, then it would look like a bucket overflowing with water.

But right now, less than 24 hours after the initial strike (DoW in the OWF or not), it doesn't make any sense.

I am just flattered that NSO is perceived as such a threat that 25-30 Million Nation Strength has been assigned the task of bringing us down.

We still have some open slots. I figure if we can get Athens, RIA and Dark Fist, all those that like to talk about hitting us but never do, to declare along with a handful of smaller alliances we can get it up to 50 million.

Maybe we should call it a Sith Telethon.

Operators are standing by.