AZTEC's Declaration of War

Penedono

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GLOF, orange on orange again? How did that work out for you the first time?

Also, good luck to the rest of you.

ODN is not in a position to complain about this, given that you left OUT. The door for possible orange-on-orange violence has been opened, sadly.

Worked out pretty well. We upheld our treaties, fought with honor, and got sponsored to join OUT by the very orange alliance we were obligated to attack in the first place.

This is all true. OUT held its own responsibility in GLOF being unaware of how orange was run in those days, and they handled themselves admirably throughout.

ODN is not in a position to complain about this, given that you left OUT. The door for possible orange-on-orange violence has been opened, sadly.

wat

He is in the Resistance, last I checked.

For what it's worth, The Resistance also left OUT.

For reference the remaining members of OUT are:

TORN, TOP, IRON, R&R, GLOF, OPA. According to the wiki.

This is true. Bigwoody, I am not, nor have never been, in ODN :P.

Either way, I'm still not a fan of Orange-on-Orange violence.

This is true. Bigwoody, I am not, nor have never been, in ODN :P.

Either way, I'm still not a fan of Orange-on-Orange violence.

[OOC]Damn there being two alliance fields, even still, the point stands.[/OOC]

No one is, but I cannot fault GLOF for this, as if you remained an OUT member this wouldn't be happening. ;)

I trust GLOF will conduct itself honorably and will not subject any orange alliance to terms that would be harmful to orange as a whole.

So far, FOK have been excellent sports and it's been our honor to war with them. There's no hate for FOK among us: we're just doing our job and so are they. We may all be destroyed, but we'll have a fantastic time at it!

To all in AZTEC and Polaris and our allies: you are all the ones we fight for. It is a great honor to war at your sides.

So far, FOK have been excellent sports and it's been our honor to war with them. There's no hate for FOK among us: we're just doing our job and so are they. We may all be destroyed, but we'll have a fantastic time at it!

To all in AZTEC and Polaris and our allies: you are all the ones we fight for. It is a great honor to war at your sides.

Zzzptm, it is an honor and a privilege to fight on the same side as you again.

Agreed here.

I have a lot of respect for NV in particular, so lets make it a good one.

(Obligatory lolHizzy :P )

Well, that's a lie. We are evil.

Let's hope this war lasts for weeks, if not months, to come. Let's extend the fantastic time we have to that time horizon. We are prepared and willing... are you? Muhaha (that's supposed to be an evil laugh).

I'll be watching from peace mode since I treasure my pixels and war is just awful. Think of all the innocent women and children! Especially the good looking women. So send them all to my nation, we know what to do with them.

Edited by shakes

aztecflag1-3.png

The member alliances of AZTEC are no strangers to defending their allies under any circumstance, and today shall be no different.

Tonight 1 Touch Football, The Republic of Aquisgrana, The Grand Lodge of Freemasons, and Nueva Vida ride to war together under the AZTEC banner to defend the New Polar Order from FOK's aggression.

Good luck to our adversaries, and best of luck to our allies.

For 1 Touch Football and AZTEC:

Chairman: Mayzie

Marketing Director: AndrewS

Firms Director: Paulh83

Economics Director: Mahmah

Commercial Director: Jextin

For The Republic of Aquisgrana and AZTEC:

Valdemar - Magistratus

Elfriede Riotte - Minister Legati

Sherman - Minister Frugalitas

Octavio - Minister Defensionis

Thenb - Minister Domesticus

KaiserMilch - Minister Immigrationis

For The Grand Lodge of Freemasons and AZTEC:

Penedono - Grand Master

Monkeybum - Grand Chancellor

Moosewizard - Grand Superintendant

Alexg314 - Grand Knight

Sicotic - Grand Treasurer

For Nueva Vida and AZTEC:

Nelchael, Emperor

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Zzzptm, Lord of the Interior

Shaunbing, Lord of War

Raasaa, Lord of the Exchequer

Owned-You, Imperator

Edited for spelling...

FOK scum havve resorted to threatening polars with pzi for not taking individual surrender terms. Make these sycophants burn comrades!

FOK scum havve resorted to threatening polars with pzi for not taking individual surrender terms. Make these sycophants burn comrades!

Making comments with no proof is pretty cool. Evidence of this?

Making comments with no proof is pretty cool. Evidence of this?

Should be in your inbox. I have no problem with fok going to war its. What they had to do. I take exception to them acting like idiots and trying to threaten our members like they did.

ooc: I'm in my blackberry if it didnnt send let me know and ill try again. Phone internet sucks :/

elborrador, you might want to include proof with your accusations now you have decided to call us out publicly.

Because now you're making a fool out of yourself.

(And for those wondering, it is in no way true, FOK govt holds no such policy, on the contrary.)

Bollocks. This is complete nonsense. Definitely no such response will ever be given by FOK officials. Talk to one of them and this will be a all cleared up instantly since FOK will never Perm-ZI anyone. FOK is not in this game to drive others out.

I hope this isn't some poor attempt at propaganda. If so, I pity you.

For the record, I have recieved no reports from anyone in AZTEC or the Lodge recieving such poor-taste terms.

Many of us have however had some really amicable and fun banter going back and forth between "enemies."

Reports of nation death therefore appear to be greatly exaggerated.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Penedono

Please provide me a list of nations of FOK members doing it, and screenshots of the acts, and the nations will be dealt with. These can be posted here or be pm'd to my inbox.

We have a long tradition of no PZI and have never perma ZI'd anyone and wanna uphold that. I kinda have some respect from Polar hanging there in like we are. Even though we are on different sides we seem to be in similar positions. Enjoy :D

Edited by Timmehhh

For the record, I have recieved no reports from anyone in AZTEC or the Lodge recieving such poor-taste terms.

Many of us have however had some really amicable and fun banter going back and forth between "enemies."

Reports of nation death therefore appear to be greatly exaggerated.

Well we have to deal with the likes of Tromp, Timmehhhhhh, and erikz. I'd trade them for PZI terms instead tbh.