AZTEC's Declaration of War

Penedono

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Xavii, you can support your side without resorting to being an !@#$%^& like hoping that AZTEC will be wiped out from CN. I only single you out because I have a lot of respect for you and this is completely unlike what I thought you would say.

Edit: Also, best of luck to AZTEC :)

My comrade meant to be humorous perhaps? Not in the best of taste you could argue, but I can assure you that neither he nor Umbrella supports the destruction of any alliance.

Edited by Essenia

You know that the people you're attacking are the defenders, right? Which means you're fighting an AGGRESSIVE war, not a DEFENSIVE war. Might wanna fix that in your DoW. ;)

You attacked their sensibilities first. Mostly by existing. \m/ should have stayed dead, and they're aren't many alliances I'd day that about, given my history.

You know that the people you're attacking are the defenders, right? Which means you're fighting an AGGRESSIVE war, not a DEFENSIVE war. Might wanna fix that in your DoW. ;)

You managed to read our declaration ok, why couldn't you be so precise in your charter?

I really expected better trolling from someone who has a trolling law named after him.

You probably don't care, but for what it's worth I never took you for the kind of alliances that would support Polaris in this kind of !@#$%^&*. I'm going to have hope FOK and their friends tear you a new one.

Noted. I look forward to the fight I'm quite sure FOK will give us.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I do have to ask about your sig image, because it confuses me. I remember being in Friends > Infra, side-by-side with NpO as PC was attacking us preemptively for being allied to Polar, so I know you guys weren't Friends > Infra that time. When did you start using the moniker? This is an honest question, as I am rather sleepy and could just be confused.

You're now upset with us for honoring a treaty with an ally who's stuck with us through the toughest of times? We refrained from countering PC in your response to NpO. We tried to keep it an even fight. Your side decided they should all just go ahead and declare on Polaris together, so we're doing the only honorable thing and defending them from unjustified dog-piling.

Edited by Nelchael

You're now upset with us for honoring a treaty with an ally who's stuck with us through the toughest of times? We refrained from countering PC in your response to NpO. We tried to keep it an even fight. Your side decided they should all just go ahead and declare on Polaris together, so we're doing the only honorable thing and defending them from unjustified dog-piling.

This is incorrect. Check the numbers PC + \m/ does not equal Polar in strength nor in nukes. PC + \m/ + FOK vs Polar did, it was not a dogpile but an even fight. Stickmen only declared because NSO escalated. I have massive respect for you guys, but I felt I needed to point that out.

Good luck.

Edited by Timmehhh

Go AZTEC!

Let your blades be sharp and may they strike swift and true as you defend your allies.

As you head into battle, I would like to quote one line from the Bushido code. While I know you are not samurai, I am sure you can relate to this virtue:

* Respect (礼, rei) - A samurai has no reason to be cruel, and no need to prove his strength. Courtesy distinguishes a samurai from an animal, and reveals one’s true strength.

GO have some fun and kick some $@!!

It's difficult to see you guys in this position NV. Hope you fare well.

FOK, I hope you fare well too.

So I don't really know what to make of my post now.

I'm not going to read through all the pages of hails just to see if someone beat me to it, so I apologize if someone has already said it, but

While seeing friends on opposite sides of the conflict might be hard, I have learned (as I am sure have most people in a large scale war) that the best of times are to be had during a war and sometimes the best of friendships are formed between people and alliances caught in a war on opposite sides.

This is incorrect. Check the numbers PC + \m/ does not equal Polar in strength nor in nukes. PC + \m/ + FOK vs Polar did, it was not a dogpile but an even fight. Stickmen only declared because NSO escalated. I have massive respect for you guys, but I felt I needed to point that out.

Good luck.

And NSO only declared once FOK escalated.

Good times.

Noted. I look forward to the fight I'm quite sure FOK will give us.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I do have to ask about your sig image, because it confuses me. I remember being in Friends > Infra, side-by-side with NpO as PC was attacking us preemptively for being allied to Polar, so I know you guys weren't Friends > Infra that time. When did you start using the moniker? This is an honest question, as I am rather sleepy and could just be confused.

Buddy, it still wasn't an even-sided fight even with FOK ( :wub: ) in the mix. If what you really wanted was a fair fight you'd have let Polaris duke it out with the three significantly smaller alliances already engaged.

Unjustified dog piling? Give me a break. Grub brought this fight to us and history will not be kind to him. What's more relevant is you apparently supporting the Big Brother police state your deranged ally is attempting to create. You were right to defend NpO and BLEU two years ago, when the imperialist shoe is on the other foot you're doing yourself no favors by rolling with them.

To your first comments, I wasn't even around during the NoCB war so I'm not going to comment on PC's participation. What I do know is if you're a friend of ours you'll never be alone when you need help, and that's why I'm here today.