AZTEC's Declaration of War

Penedono

Unjustified dog piling? Give me a break. Grub brought this fight to us and history will not be kind to him.
You can't judge events or figures historical value in the present. Anyone who says differently is ignorant.

"We don't want this to escalate...as long as we have a 3-1 advantage" How very charitable.

Escalation is escalation. The odds before it occurs don't change the meaning of the word.

And before someone plays the "Poooooor \m/" or "Evil Polar" card, let us all remember that Polar was perfectly willing to end the conflict if \m/ apologized to FoA and swore to follow their own charter. Hardly the terms of warmongers.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And before someone plays the "Poooooor \m/" or "Evil Polar" card, let us all remember that Polar was perfectly willing to end the conflict if \m/ apologized to FoA and swore to follow their own charter. Hardly the terms of warmongers.

\m/ is sure lucky to have you defending their charter. I'll make sure to be a good subject and report sightings of any charter violations to the nearest Polar Officer.

\m/ is sure lucky to have you defending their charter. I'll make sure to be a good subject and report sightings of any charter violations to the nearest Polar Officer.

Oh you. I see what you're trying to do.

The problem with your point regarding "OMGZ POLAR CHARTER POLICE" is that we declared because \m/ proved unable to follow the most basic of community standards, which ironically enough were enshrined in their charter. So there's a nice overlap there which makes using the phrases "community standards" and "honoring charter" interchangeable in this specific situation.

Feel free to try again though. It certainly is providing a lot of amusement for me :smug:

Edited by Fallen_Fool

You know that the people you're attacking are the defenders, right? Which means you're fighting an AGGRESSIVE war, not a DEFENSIVE war. Might wanna fix that in your DoW. ;)

From a purely legalistic point of view, this isn't really true. FOK declared through their own choice, not through a treaty obligation, as nobody declared war on PC.

Oh you. I see what you're trying to do.

The problem with your point regarding "OMGZ POLAR CHARTER POLICE" is that we declared because \m/ proved unable to follow the most basic of community standards, which ironically enough were enshrined in their charter. So there's a nice overlap there which makes using the phrases "community standards" and "honoring charter" interchangeable in this specific situation.

Feel free to try again though. It certainly is providing a lot of amusement for me :smug:

I'm quite happy to amuse you. Wanna see my dick? :smug:

Bring the heat. Teach those germans a lesson!

Actually, they're Dutch ! :rolleyes:

Orange on orange violence?

OH NOES!

We hold no current treaty with FOK :(

o/ Aztec

o/ "He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so" - Walter Lippman ( Yes, I realize this applies to all sides )

Awesome declaration! We welcome all of you, and offer our thanks. I would tongue-kiss all of you. But you might find that too forward. And a little weird or awkward. So I won't. Plus, Random might get jealous.

You know that the people you're attacking are the defenders, right? Which means you're fighting an AGGRESSIVE war, not a DEFENSIVE war. Might wanna fix that in your DoW. ;)

You would have been correct if more of YOUR allies had declared war on NpO, in defense of \m/. Poison Clan declared war on NpO in defense of \m/....FoK did not :D

This is incorrect. Check the numbers PC + \m/ does not equal Polar in strength nor in nukes. PC + \m/ + FOK vs Polar did, it was not a dogpile but an even fight. Stickmen only declared because NSO escalated. I have massive respect for you guys, but I felt I needed to point that out.

Good luck.

I thought \m/ escalated this whole issue by shooting off their mouth / mouths....and not making any amends afterwards....

Frankly, doesnt really matter who escalated what, lets just fight the good fight and get it over with...i have a !@#$ load of tech deals and banking programs on hold here :( :( :P

You would have been correct if more of YOUR allies had declared war on NpO, in defense of \m/. Poison Clan declared war on NpO in defense of \m/....FoK did not :D

I thought \m/ escalated this whole issue by shooting off their mouth / mouths....and not making any amends afterwards....

Frankly, doesnt really matter who escalated what, lets just fight the good fight and get it over with...i have a !@#$ load of tech deals and banking programs on hold here :( :( :P

You and me both, just when we were about ready to start rolling out more tech deals and doing more recruitment BAM.. war and all that good stuff :D

Some nice trivia here; I made the eagle on the flag hold that club thing because it was apparently the weapon of choice for the Aztecs back in their day. It could decapitate a horse. And if I hit you with one today, it would feel like getting womped with a baseball bat lined with razor blades! :D

Hope you like getting hit with razor-blade-lined-baseball-bats that decapitate horses, FOK!