A Press Release from The Corporation

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to ask since that would have to be the best irony ever.

That WOULD be terribly ironic, but it's irony that NpO would have to walk directly into for it to happen. Unless NpO chooses to declare on Corp and then FoA chooses to come to our defense, that won't be happening.

Shouldn't have \m/ discussed the mass raid with their treaty partner The Corporation? A mass raid can have consequences as has been proven. If they had brought up the mass raid, I'm sure The Corporation would have said no because they were in the process of signing a Protectorate with FoA.

Will The Corporation review its treaty with \m/, an alliance that will only get their friends into a heap of trouble again in the future no doubt - getting themselves and friends in trouble is the only thing \m/ does not fail at.

Did The Corporation get any reparations for FoA?

Glad to see this upgraded.

Also, folks, while this thread is about Corp and NpO, I don't like to see my audience confused, so I can clear this up.

Grub has stated many times he doesn't care about FoA, this is about him not liking \m/.

Seriously people, not that hard to figure out.

It's sad that this will probably get lost in the downpour of DoWs, but this should be a lesson to anyone that wants to help raided alliances. Corp showed us how to do it right, it's just too bad everyone else got lost in their egos and we ended up in this mess.

I came for the mindless hail, I stayed for the free lunch in the Corp cafeteria.

This is great to see for FoA and The Corporation. A little stability in this world can go a long way.

o/ Corp

o/ FoA

It's sad that this will probably get lost in the downpour of DoWs, but this should be a lesson to anyone that wants to help raided alliances. Corp showed us how to do it right, it's just too bad everyone else got lost in their egos and we ended up in this mess.

True, but hey I'm not complaining. Everyone loves a global war now and then.

Jesus Christ. No Corporation, just no! I hate how this treaty is so logical and how The Corporation is just such an amazing group. No, this cannot be... YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN THIS WAR FOR US!

[/ragepost]

How the hell did you get out of your cage?

@swat, just wait. im sure someone will GLADLY lend you a few nukes ;)

SWAT4NUKES