A Press Release from The Corporation

after about a week you sign an mdoap?

There's something wrong about that. Not that you did it, but that it doesn't seem the least bit out of place, because that's the sort of thing that still happens all the time. You get to know each other for a week and all of a sudden that means you can sign an mdoap.

That's a little $%&@ed up. Again, nothing against either party, but just the fact that such a thing is so commonplace.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something wrong about that. Not that you did it, but that it doesn't seem the least bit out of place, because that's the sort of thing that still happens all the time. You get to know each other for a week and all of a sudden that means you can sign an mdoap.

That's a little $%&@ed up. Again, nothing against either party, but just the fact that such a thing is so commonplace.

It's a protectorate not an MDoAP.

EDIT: God damn you Archer.

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

Start a huge war in an unknown alliance's defense after being aware of their existence for a day? Awww yeah

Treaty an alliance after working with them closely for a week? Whoa whoa whoa, moving a bit fast aren't we?

In my defense, I generally don't care enough to read most of the !@#$ people post.

Well that explains 100% of your posts on these boards.

Honestly, I'd make some comment about how dishonourable it is to leave your alliance just to take a target against an alliance you have made it clear you dislike, but since you're such a hopper anyway, I suppose Polar could have been next on your list.

Can you please let us know where you'll be headed after Polar, I think it's only fair that we all have enough time to prepare. I think I took ODN in the pool, I've got $5 on it.