A Press Release from The Corporation

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, you're new here arent you? Corp agreed to protect FoA a few hours after the raids started so this issue has been solved for over a week but Grub cant let go of his hate for \m/

Also: Obligatory mindless hails go here

Are you trying to say that Polar doesn't like \m/ or something? I cannot believe this.

You don't know anything about this situation at all, do you?

Hi, you're new here arent you? Corp agreed to protect FoA a few hours after the raids started so this issue has been solved for over a week but Grub cant let go of his hate for \m/

Just read that part. I rather dislike \m/, because Marx is there, and we got some beef between us, but on the whole, I'm supportive of the fact that you guys did what you did. No one should dictate what you can/cannot do.

Congrats to FoA and the Corp! :D

I commend the Corporation for making the move to bring this conflict to a close. No doubt, \m/ should be backing off shortly after. If not, then they truly are a stubborn bunch marked for destruction.

Ask your ally, and if he tells you please do share the answer with the rest of us

Even if it didn't, I doubt NpO would've cared. We signed a temporary protectorate and had the entire matter of the raid settled well before their DoW.

But this does not concern NpO, this concerns a beautiful new treaty. I will accept only mindless hails in this thread.

Consider the mindless hail given. Good on you, Corp. ;)