Celestial Being Returns

oh goody, another anime-themed alliance (Gundam this time though can't complain since 00 is :awesome:) good luck w/ this nonetheless

P.S - just a small thing, no big deal though, Mr. WarriorConcept - you may want to change your AA on your sidebar to avoid future misunderstandings, though you should know ^_^

P.P.S - not sure why but I think it'll be interesting to see what happens once the SOS (aka Haruhi nutjob group :group:) catch wind of this

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't see a value in giving raided nations a chance for a temporary home, aid, and possibly military support, then I'd have to say your view is very narrow on this matter.

But, as you said yourself, it's after their war(s) expire?

What is the added value you bring to an unalligned being raided who peaces out their war(s) and goes join any other alliance out there...

I just don't see it, sorry..

What is the added value you bring to an unalligned being raided who peaces out their war(s) and goes join any other alliance out there...

Not necessarily. Contact with the raiding nation will be established whenever CB notices the wars I believe.

And CB provides a temporary shelter to those who wish to remain unaligned until they choose to join CB as a full member or choose to join another alliance. Not only that but CB also provides aid and diplomatic support to nations that are being raided. Only a few alliances currently do that.

Good luck, WC and kudos to VE for protecting you.

A small word of advice, WC ... make sure the raided nation responds to your PM before you proceed to do anything else. If the ruler being raided isn't responsive enough to undertake a dialogue with you, well, your efforts will be put to better use on a ruler that does.

The added value is a shelter where they can rebuild and a further incentive to remain on Planet Bob instead of going into the way of inactivity.

do u allow raidz?

No.

Good luck, WC and kudos to VE for protecting you.

A small word of advice, WC ... make sure the raided nation responds to your PM before you proceed to do anything else. If the ruler being raided isn't responsive enough to undertake a dialogue with you, well, your efforts will be put to better use on a ruler that does.

That is part of our guidelines, thanks for your advice though.

Your agenda appears to be much more modest than that which you take your name from... Well, good luck to you in your efforts, though I feel you could have been more ambitious.

/me tips hat

I believe we're doing the best that we can given the current reality and will be actively trying to encourage a lessening of raiding through other efforts as well. These efforts will be made apparent in due time.