Never-before-heard Grämlins tell-all itt

Ertyy

Is it me or have people forgotten who the Grämlins are,

Maybe they just disagree in opinion of who exactly Gremlins were.

But it has been said this is some new Gremlins anyway.

the only way to DoW on Grämlins would to act in the same manner NPO did with GPA, for those who do not know its called a BullS*** CB one with no standing.

TAKE THAT NSO

I am not jealousy anymore. Our fanbois are more loyal then yours :P

:smug:

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think if someone points out how this isn't a bold or dangerous move, people will stop saying it is?

Is it me or have people forgotten who the Grämlins are, keep in mind that Grämlins are one of the most up standing alliances in the game, the only way to DoW on Grämlins would to act in the same manner NPO did with GPA, for those who do not know its called a BullS*** CB one with no standing.

Hey now, it wasn't just the NPO that did that. Credit where credit is due.

Edited by Sal Paradise

LOL

no you was the cause, the rest just followed, back then NPO had the power to make people like IRON follow :P

So that is saying how only we matter, but in different words. :smug:

It wouldn't be the same to be a Pacifican without people like you. You make it so much more bonus better, thank you for your years of loyalty.

Btw: Just like NSO the Grämlins basicly signed a ODP with the whole planet Bob. And that doctrine was lame too right?

the way i read it was that those who were previously allies and still friendly with Gre would still be considered friends of Gre and receive their support. in no way did this read like an ODP with the world so i am unsure where you are getting that.

Very interesting!

I will be interested to see how this new, ecofriendly, paperless approach to formal international relationships evolves. :)

Good luck!

cit-gramlinsflag_newvvt.png

The Grämlins hereby announces the cancellation of all its remaining treaties, with the exception of The Härmlin Accords which has no cancellation clause. The Grämlins no longer feels that friendship and allies need be tied by pieces of poorly-written ePaper. Please note that The Grämlins sees no shift in its allies based on these cancellations. If you were our friend yesterday then you are still our friend today.

For all you snarky !@#$%^&* who will get off on pointing out that we can't really go paperless unless we also cancel on MHA:

no u

For your convenience, the affected alliances:

Mushroom Kingdom

Argent

Umbrella

Fark

FOK

Signed,

RamirusMaximus, Judicator and evil overlord of Gre

SynthFG, Executor and co-head minion

Ertyy, Praetor and co-head minion

Good luck with this, guys. My opinion on Grämlins has been doing nothing but improving within the past several months. I know you have the firepower to back up this venture and good luck to those who try their luck.

What's your policy now on poaching and recruitment messages since you're now independent with the moldavi doctrine? Because those nations would be mighty tasty ;).

since you know, you're NSOing all and everything, as aforementioned... ^_^

I would like to see you try.

What's your policy now on poaching and recruitment messages since you're now independent with the moldavi doctrine? Because those nations would be mighty tasty ;).

since you know, you're NSOing all and everything, as aforementioned... ^_^

How about you try it and see what happens?

I would like to see you try. B-)

I have too much respect for Gremlins to poach their members~

Plus I don't poach members in general.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Grämlins keeping the Harmlin accords isn't a big surprise. MHA and Gärmlins have always been close alliances.

Wish Grämlins well!

And others they're still friends with . . . don't forget - paperless can go both ways. B-)

Good luck to all who were friends with Grämlins yesterday! -_-

The major problem with this is that although they can choose who they like and want to defend, there is no "legitimate" way that those friends can help them.

Great way to put them in the position of forcing this policy on them as well since they'd have to "Moldavi" (for lack of a better term) their way into any defense of you.

I'm glad you guys are following your muse and all but you've done nothing but make the political realities more difficult for your "friends" through selfishness.