Some interesting stats

Luis Quezada

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tobogon dude
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Zenotopia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith

Desired Government: Democracy

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 30%

Number of Spies: 550

Last Nuke Purchase: 5/30/2009 12:00:36 AM

Last Wonder Purchase: 12/14/2009

Total Money: $289,552,201

Technology: 4,985.57 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 1/13/2010 6:32:34 AM

Trade Partners: Augustine Republic, Gank Dolly, Jmalaxia, Confutatis, Crazy Rightists

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Total Aircraft: 104

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 900

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 36

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

# Corvettes: 6

# Landing Ships: 9

# Battleships: 8

# Cruisers: 7

# Frigates: 7

# Destroyers: 7

# Submarines: 6

# Aircraft Carriers: 6

Lolhey i know him!

Also: yeah, my warchest sucks. I was in the middle of something when he hit me >.>

edit:

Those last 2 warchests suck.

LQ, later man. And may I ask why Gremlins?

I dunno. He liked my bio?

Edited by tobbogon

...cool? So Gramlins nations have big warchests... expected. What exactly were you looking for in posting this? :huh:

Big warchests is subjective I guess?

LQ was the !@#$, sorry to see him go rogue, but know he will deal some damage. He is my kin.

Also, I think LQ hit Grem cause he was pissed at Ram....seems to be a trend.

Edited by Chalaskan

Gre now has a CB against everyone who read this thread.

No, silly, only on the guy that posted it, and anyone that put him up to it or aided him for it, should it somehow come out that last was not a null-set.

However this appears to be an IC thread in the wrong forum nonetheless.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I hope everyone in TOP is as bad as you when it comes to fighting

CN Player Awards

#1 on that list is -44,667. Thats LQ. He's down to 1.9k infra, where as he started at 8.8k or something. He turtled after 4 days, and my aircraft destroyed 118 aircraft in 2 attacks made by him. Where as i lost a total of 13. If that is bad warring on my part, what do you call good?

also @Toku: The puppy beatings shall continue until morale improves. ^_^

Don't forget, until they actually show that they have the balls to use those war chests and put their infra on the line, nobody knows if they're actually worth anything.

Gramlins have never been involved in a war of any magnitude where the outcome was not predetermined. (Ever since they joined a war, then bailed what, a week later?

All those big war chests sure are pretty, but without the testicular fortitude with which to back them, they are worthless.

Don't forget, until they actually show that they have the balls to use those war chests and put their infra on the line, nobody knows if they're actually worth anything.

Gramlins have never been involved in a war of any magnitude where the outcome was not predetermined. (Ever since they joined a war, then bailed what, a week later?

All those big war chests sure are pretty, but without the testicular fortitude with which to back them, they are worthless.

I disagree on all counts, but on the other hand I'm happy that you're here. Welcome back on Planet Avril.

Ok. when was the last war we had where we didnt already know the outcome

Get a decent nation and i will show you some of that testicular fortitude.

Edited by King Chill I

TOP Gramlins have never been involved in a war of any magnitude where the outcome was not predetermined. (Ever since they joined a war, then bailed what, a week later?

fixed

Edited by TheyCallMeJeezy