Scotland DoW

Proxian Empire

"We do believe that we are handling the matter of the Straits well. As such, we must respond with a no, but we do commend your attempts to ensure war does not happen."

"Unfortunate."

*Classified to Norway*

"While my opinion of Lavo just sunk quite a bit, I do ask you to not fire on Rebel Army vessels. This'll unnecessarily widen the conflict, and at this time, the better option may to let them do, grudgingly. For the time being at least."

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Way too much OOC. Theres a thread for that.

IC: On the next day, planes were reloaded and another 45 Sizzler ASMs were prepped and launched at the Louisianan Fleet.

In other news, an ICBM was launched from Belarus. Carrying 5 bunker-buster conventional-munition warheads, they were aimed at piercing Louisianan armored positions in Spain.

OOC: Chose what ships you're targeting, I'm not going to accept just the Louisianan Fleet since I've already RP'd ships moving away from the fleet.

OOC: For this lets say I'm aiming at 3 destroyers and 2 cruisers. Next time I'll type it out IC.

OOC: Might want to go back and re-read my last post, there are no cruisers deployed in and around the Med, unless you're trying to attack my fleet in Louisiana, you won't be able to hit any cruisers.

OOC: I was firing at the Polk. Assume that over these few days, I've been focusing ASM fire on those 5 ships. Each ship that leaves the battle for some reason or another, including Sarnungian protection, should not be under attack once it leaves the area of combat operations.

OOC: 1st Day: Out of 50, 10 to each

2nd Day: Out of 44, 10 to each Athena, Jennings, Rosegate, Polk, 4 to Tullos

3rd Day: Out of 46, 10 to Athena, 12 to Jennings, 12 to Rosegate, 12 to Tullos (Polk has left the area of combat operations)

OOC: I had already taken your first and second posts into account in my naval battle. You'll see I mentioned on a few ships that they were hit from multiple sources, which was me showing that I was recognizing your attacks on them. So I'll only be responding to the newest attacks of yours in my next post.

Greenland

105,000 men (9th and 10th ReCorps, 1st and 2nd Corps) have fully mobilized and are currently manning the Greenland defenses. Anti Air and coastal fortifications are anxiously waiting for any attack, as unlikely as it may seem. Minelayers are waiting to lay mines as needed.

Florida

300,000 men are currently defending Florida, along with the navy.

Monaco

A bomber squadron and four fighter squadrons have departed along with 20,000 men in transports, passing through the Sarnungian Republic before landing in Monaco.

Due to the increasing violence in Europe and doubt of France's intentions the security of Monaco has been slightly upgraded. With these reinforcements the total amount of soldiers in Monaco is at 25,000. These men will easily be able to reach Italy should they request assistance.

The border has little security due to the NAP with France. However a small number of mobile AA emplacements are being set up to defend the naval station.

Announcement from The League

In line with agreements made with the FRG/Northern Republic, the Sicilian League hereby guarantees FRG/NR sovereignty over the territory of Monaco and its environs for the duration of the Iberian Conflict. Should any nation attempt to seize Monaco without the willing consent of the FRG/NR government, the Sicilian League will take all necessary action to ensure FRG/NR control of the area is maintained or restored (as the case may be.

-Jean d'Aosta

Steward of the Sicilian League

**Classified**

Sicilian First Fleet deployed to patrol between Cap Corse and Monaco

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

Classified:

4th

8th

12th

16th

Airborne divisions are now stationed in and around Benidorm, Valencia. ((OOC: I will correct if that city isn't in Valencia))

25 Kansainvälinen have left Finland in civilian-labeled planes, following secure routes to the same location, making sure not to violent any nuetral/enemy airspace. They are equipped with rebreathers, wet suits, silent underwater scooters, and waterproof bags for their assorted equipment. When unloading from the plane, they were dressed in civilian clothing and their materials were in large travel trunks that were plastered in stickers and pictures of monuments around the world, they were meant to look completely innocent to spying eyes.

Gibraltar Straits

Molakian Merchant Fleet

Cpt. Petrov curses loudly. His ships are caught in a traffice jam. With the war waging around them, at distance anyway, they are on the lookout for any hostiles.

"Ya know Cap, we arnt at war. Why are we so paranoid?"

"Because the World hates Molakia, Thats why. Keep your eyes on that radar!"

Announcement from the Holy American Empire

In line with the Diamonds Pact the Holy American Empire pledges full support to the Rebel Army forces in Gibraltar and should they be fired upon it will be considered a Declaration of War upon the Empire and result in Imperial forces conducting their own attacks.

**Classified to Rebel Army**

If you need us, our navy in the Azores is standing by.

i-la-flag.jpg

As most satellites centered around Louisiana's Spanish holdings will have no doubt noted there has been an increased amount of activity within the bases. What has occurred the past few days, is the total removal of all Louisianan property including military and diplomatic staff from the Louisianan Spanish holdings. As of five minutes ago, Louisiana has officially signed papers to once again re-incorporate the former diplomatic and military bases into Spanish territory. The territory in Spain that was once Louisiana's is now once again Spanish territory.

Louisiana hereby offers a white peace to end the war. Louisiana would like to thank their allies and friends for their support and friendship throughout this conflict, it will not be forgotten.