Yet another MHA announcement

jadoo1989

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True there, except you do know one of us. I was briefly a TORN member under a different rulername before deleting for inactivity. :P

I actually didn't know that :P

That's what I get for retiring I guess.

OMG, TORN is trying to destroy MHA by taking over our government from the inside!

<insertcasusbellihere>

EDIT:Spelling lessons with 747!

I'll expect your attack in 3-5 months :smug:

I'd accept the "we don't know any of their .gov" thing if Hoo was still gone.

I was referring to the TORN-MHA cancellation. We were both about an inch away from doing it, and not due to ill will. I'm thusly more inclined to believe their publicly stated reasons are valid.

EDIT: Add on top of this that Gremlins just openly dropped a treaty for what appears to be alignment with the side Ragnarok is on, and MHA and Gre roll together...I doubt MHA is dropping Ragnarok as some sort of double-secret reverse fake thing to throw people off.

Edited by bigwoody

Sorry to see such things. RoK and MHA are both very honorable alliances. I hope to see this love between you two rediscovered in the future.

EDIT: Add on top of this that Gremlins just openly dropped a treaty for what appears to be alignment with the side Ragnarok is on, and MHA and Gre roll together...I doubt MHA is dropping Ragnarok as some sort of double-secret reverse fake thing to throw people off.

Oshi- we've been found out :v

av-4636.jpg

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you. I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around, turned you into someone new. Now 5 years later on you've got the world at your feet, success has come so easy for you. But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now, and I can put you back down, too.

Don't, don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that ou won't see me. Don't, don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me. It's much too late to find you think you've changed your mind. You'd better change it back, or we will both be sorry!

av-4636.jpg

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you. I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around, turned you into someone new. Now 5 years later on you've got the world at your feet, success has come so easy for you. But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now, and I can put you back down, too.

Don't, don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that ou won't see me. Don't, don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me. It's much too late to find you think you've changed your mind. You'd better change it back, or we will both be sorry!

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true. But even then I knew I'd find a much better place ... either with or without you. The five years we have had have been such good times. I still love you, but now I think its time I lived my life on my own ... I guess its just what I must do.

/creepiness

This treaty will be missed, MHA. Best of luck out there.

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true. But even then I knew I'd find a much better place ... either with or without you. The five years we have had have been such good times. I still love you, but now I think its time I lived my life on my own ... I guess its just what I must do.

/creepiness

This treaty will be missed, MHA. Best of luck out there.

:facepalm: MHA was supposed to say that! :v: