Athens annoucenment

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you obviously do not have any idea what I was talking about. Well, patty prissy pants, I am going to make it easy for you. TBB and his alliance, TPF if you didn't know, were notorious for bullying and dumping on other alliances and I thought it was very silly of him to be commenting and deriding Athens as he was. So, I said what I said and thats why I said it. Does that mean I was randomly posting? No. If you have read any of my previous posts in this thread which I doubt you have, you would notice that I am not necessarily "backing" Athens either.

Next time you want to presume upon my thoughts, feel free to read the rest of the thread before doing so. That way you wont look like such an ignorant tool.

Patty prissy pants? ok...I guess if that's what you need to go with to play to your audience, by all means go for it, I wouldn't want you to have to play above your level. It is a thread started by Jack after all, I'm sorry but if he passes for gov, or anything sanctioned by gov, in an alliance that you are allied to...well that's you problem.

I guess I'm just wondering if you find it more fun to be on the other side of the "notorious for bullying and dumping on other alliances"? I'm sure it's better to be on the "stronger" side now, isn't it? Enjoy being an !@#$%^& and sticking up for $@! holes until it eventually leads to you getting rolled.

edit: unfortunate miswording, added in second "!@#$%^&" to clarify; actually, upon further investigation it wasn't a mistype, for some reason it becomes edited to "my idols" from "$@! holes" but oddly enough only in the plural version.

Edited by William Blake

Patty prissy pants? ok...I guess if that's what you need to go with to play to your audience, by all means go for it, I wouldn't want you to have to play above your level. It is a thread started by Jack after all, I'm sorry but if he passes for gov, or anything sanctioned by gov, in an alliance that you are allied to...well that's you problem.

I guess I'm just wondering if you find it more fun to be on the other side of the "notorious for bullying and dumping on other alliances"? I'm sure it's better to be on the "stronger" side now, isn't it? Enjoy being an !@#$%^& and sticking up for my idols until it eventually leads to you getting rolled.

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to tell me. So, ummmmm... You got me? :wacko:

Edited by tamerlane

Who is Jack Diorno and why should I care about his existence?

I think he is one of the two Disco owners on Planet Bob, some cut throat competition in that business, or so i am told. Do you like to dance, if yes, then it is good to care about Jack, he can get you into his Disco, for free...

Should you have any problem with me or what I say in these forums, you are always welcome to talk it over with me on IRC.

If I have a problem with what you say on these forums, I'll comment it on these forums. See how that works? :awesome:

On another note, I honestly don't care about the pit of mud you and NADC insist to drag eachother into, but seriously it's neither my business nor I want anything to do with it.

Actually, I was more or less trying to call attention to the fact that you misspelled the award in your signature. Don't worry, I waste much less time than you think caring about your substandard allies.

If I have a problem with what you say on these forums, I'll comment it on these forums. See how that works? :awesome:

That was a friendly notification because that was the first comment I saw where you seemed to have an issue with what I say, further ones I will ignore. That's how it works :awesome:

Actually, I was more or less trying to call attention to the fact that you misspelled the award in your signature. Don't worry, I waste much less time than you think caring about your substandard allies.

I appreciate the gesture, but next time you might want to give me a heads-up on what you are referring to. Let's see if we can avoid people feel like they were hit by a sledgehammer when in fact you were trying to help them.

That was a friendly notification because that was the first comment I saw where you seemed to have an issue with what I say, further ones I will ignore. That's how it works :awesome:

So... instead of addressing my concerns in the place you posted, I should instead talk to you elsewhere in an OOC location? Further, if I don't, you ignore? Jeez, people say I'm close minded.

I appreciate the gesture, but next time you might want to give me a heads-up on what you are referring to. Let's see if we can avoid people feel like they were hit by a sledgehammer when in fact you were trying to help them.

Admin, if only I had a sledgehammer to correct people. Bob would be a much more tolerable place.

Admin, if only I had a sledgehammer to correct people. Bob would be a much more tolerable place.

Those words worry me. Not just because I have this feeling I'd be awarded with one or two hits, but because I thought exactly that when I typed the previous post :blink:

Those words worry me. Not just because I have this feeling I'd be awarded with one or two hits, but because I thought exactly that when I typed the previous post :blink:

That if I had a sledgehammer, Bob would be a more tolerable place?

You might of averted one of your two blows with that.

:awesome:

Get out moar.

Also, this announcement appears to be sinking. PREPARE THE HELMETS.

I'm just going to go with putting a bullet in my head and putting me out of the misery of drowning with some of these people in this thread. If I am going to die, I want to do it in style, not with some of these moaning and groaning idiots.

As to the OP: Oh hey Jack, back in Athens? :awesome: Anyhow, this cancellation is obvious and Athens is going to reap the benefits. ADI is a terrible ally, or so my fortune cookie has told me [OOC: IRC], and the world can now be a happier place.

1. Seeing as they've won 25 of the 27 wars they've been in, I don't see how that faults their military credit.

Clearly they won all 25 of those wars because their members are simply amazing at war and maintain 100 day warchests. :rolleyes: