Survivors Of the Great TPF War

Kubla Khan

The war where there were no winners, only survivors.

Survivors AKA: the ones who didn't kill themselves out of boredom

Never has so little, been sacrificed for so long, by so few

o/ For a better tomorrow

o/ Future, far bloodier wars

Edited by Kubla Khan

And yet, I somehow find it uplifting to be seeing frequent small wars between alliances that end quickly but are still fun to watch and/or participate in. Perhaps this is what CN would look like without the dreaded MDP monster? :o

And yet, I somehow find it uplifting to be seeing frequent small wars between alliances that end quickly but are still fun to watch and/or participate in. Perhaps this is what CN would look like without the dreaded MDP monster? :o

I wouldn't of called this a war at any stage.

It started with Athens and friends attacking the TPF with a CB flimsier than a piece of wet rice paper.

Then they curbstomped the TPF for a week.

Then the TPF's friends showed up with a show of about equal strength and it kind of fizzled out just when it looked like it might of been an evenly matched war that could of gone either way.

Unfortunate that a war that would have yielded the eventual buildup of two coalitions of somewhat equal strength (the first such war in as long as I can remember) was averted out of fear for spilling a little blood. True warriors do not fight from behind an invisible safety barrier.

Unfortunate that a war that would have yielded the eventual buildup of two coalitions of somewhat equal strength (the first such war in as long as I can remember) was averted out of fear for spilling a little blood. True warriors do not fight from behind an invisible safety barrier.

I haven't seen you post in months

If I had 18 wonders at 9.7k NS, I would have grown too. :rolleyes:

Failure to coordinate with each other to do a successful blitz as well. Oh, oh! Crappy warchests as well, just like the old \m/. :awesome:

Edited by Boogeyman657

Failure to coordinate with each other to do a successful blitz as well. Oh, oh! Crappy warchests as well, just like the old \m/. :awesome:

they also don't have 18 wonders or nukes :P