Survivors Of the Great TPF War

Kubla Khan

The war where there were no winners, only survivors.

Survivors AKA: the ones who didn't kill themselves out of boredom

Never has so little, been sacrificed for so long, by so few

o/ For a better tomorrow

o/ Future, far bloodier wars

I should get the WWE Medal of Honor for nearly killing myself out of boredom, but I didn't, so that has to mean something.

Yo Boogeyman57, congrats on growing and all an I'ma let you finish, but...

tpf.jpg

...you may now return to your bragging.

Killed the saying, way to go.

We'll bounce back soon. And I'm not planning to continue growing either.. :awesome:

Edited by Boogeyman657

Failure to coordinate with each other to do a successful blitz as well. Oh, oh! Crappy warchests as well, just like the old \m/. :awesome:

Pretty sure there was more than just one alliance that produced a fail blitz during the course of this TPF conflict. :huh:

Failure to coordinate with each other to do a successful blitz as well. Oh, oh! Crappy warchests as well, just like the old \m/. :awesome:

:lol1:

Lol well i gained NS as well. demolished 2 TPF nations both of which started out stronger than me. it would have been 3 but i wanted to keep my raid on another AA going. lmao thanks to tpf i didn't spend a dime on this war out of my 60day warchest.... TPF funded my war so i wouldn't get to bragging so soon if i were you.

go rebuild your AA then try me B-)<_<

I should get the WWE Medal of Honor for nearly killing myself out of boredom, but I didn't, so that has to mean something.

I hereby award you with the following medal:

s2866q.jpg

This is also available to those that attacked, were attacked, went into peace mode, did nothing, or trolled the forums.

Lol well i gained NS as well. demolished 2 TPF nations both of which started out stronger than me. it would have been 3 but i wanted to keep my raid on another AA going. lmao thanks to tpf i didn't spend a dime on this war out of my 60day warchest.... TPF funded my war so i wouldn't get to bragging so soon if i were you.

Ah, just in range too. Stay like that for the next war and then we'll see how long your warchest will last you. ;) Yeah, that's a challenge.

RoK, Athens, and your \m/ guys really gave me some good money, tech and land as well. :awesome:

60d warchest? Thats a joke, right? :)

I read the title and proceeded to hit the ground, rolling in laughter.

Great title!

edit: The awarded medal sent me over the edge. I will now retire from the forums for a day before I die from laughter.

Edited by Feuersturm

LOL, I'm so glad to hear you brag about A 100 nation AA fighting over 500!! Way to go, you have not only proven you war skills with your lack of honor, but you've done it with less tact

then I've ever seen in my CN history <_< But of course its easy to win when your targets each have three on them and they were in the middle of rebuilding from war not long before, with out any defense or military build up.

But you keep on bragging!

BG.