End of Hostilities

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k.. thanks I kinda got the impression you were still steaming from the lack of war. :D

Haha believe me I am. Only reason why I follow peace mode is because of orders and that is what I am in the end, a soldier. And soldiers gotta follow orders.

Well back on topic, if an alliance really cares about its allies, why would they need to wait 6 days for other allies? Isnt honor more important then just waiting for an advantage?

If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me..

-omfg

last time I checked most of Athens allies didn't enter the war, but TPF allies did, and a lot in PM.... it just sounds like your mad about being in PM during the Karma war and you dont want to be called a coward, and if I am wrong and you are the one of the few that stayed out of PM then I am sorry, but if I am right, why am I an idiot, I am just look from TPF side of things :D

It's obvious that you have no idea what is happening. Athens allies were set to declare tonight(?) and yes they have people im pm as well. Being in pm does not mean you are a coward it's just a strategy to give you an edge over your opponent. and when both sides are doing it it cancels each other out. This will be my last post to you and I hope you understand that using peace mode is not a sign cowardice otherswise most of CN would be called cowards right now.

fake edit: yeah I am mad about what happened in Karma war. :lol1:

Well, it stopped it from going worse at least. Though there are many who wanted to beat the living crap out of the other side, this... in the end... may have been the best choice. Bob's been a world rife with global wars, polar wars, and outright diplomatic failures between conflicting parties. Even though peace was a decided factor now, the consequences of this conflict will last within both sides as is in every conflict in Bob's history.

But for now...

o/ Peace.

It's the second of January, and already the winner of those categories has been decided.

Damn, Shaneprice was so close to taking out the title for his remark on STA, and already he gets overtaken by this crap. Will we see an increase in fail every day of this year? 2010, the year of fail.

Well, it stopped it from going worse at least. Though there are many who wanted to beat the living crap out of the other side, this... in the end... may have been the best choice. Bob's been a world rife with global wars, polar wars, and outright diplomatic failures between conflicting parties. Even though peace was a decided factor now, the consequences of this conflict will last within both sides as is in every conflict in Bob's history.

But for now...

o/ Peace.

Peace sucks because now both sides will gather more money for the warchests and hug their infrastructure. It seems that in the Cybernations world, war is just a break from peace. But in reality, peace should be a pause for wars.

-omfg

It seems that those who thought the CB was BS were quite happy let TPF get hammered for 6 DAYS as long as their own pixels were safe. It is clear now CC accepted the CB as valid.

Yeah we were totally looking out for our pixels, because it's not like TPF's allies didn't organize a coalition and create a strategic plan for attack or anything, instead of jumping in blindly and recklessly. Oh, and I'm sure it's just a coincidence that CnG and friends offered TPF white peace when that came to light. Seems pretty transparent to me, they started some trouble and found out they had bitten off more than they could chew, so they're backing down.

If you look at the situation logically, it's not hard to figure out what really happened here. But I guess people will believe anything if it suits their agenda. I've seen the word cowardice thrown around several times here, but not to whom it should have been directed.

Just my two cents, I could be completely wrong, and I'm sure you experienced OWFers will tell me if I am. :rolleyes:

It's obvious that you have no idea what is happening. Athens allies were set to declare tonight(?) and yes they have people im pm as well. Being in pm does not mean you are a coward it's just a strategy to give you an edge over your opponent. and when both sides are doing it it cancels each other out. This will be my last post to you and I hope you understand that using peace mode is not a sign cowardice otherswise most of CN would be called cowards right now.

fake edit: yeah I am mad about what happened in Karma war. :lol1:

why do you keep misunderstanding me, I am not calling anyone a coward.... read what I have to say maybe, as your alliance was one of the alliances that didn't like PM till we showed that it worked, and yes I agree it is a strategy, but not one that I would use. And what I keep saying is from your alliance and TPF former point of view, which was that if your in PM going into a war your a coward and deserve PZI, WHICH I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH

Yeah we were totally looking out for our pixels, because it's not like TPF's allies didn't organize a coalition and create a strategic plan for attack or anything, instead of jumping in blindly and recklessly. Oh, and I'm sure it's just a coincidence that CnG and friends offered TPF white peace when that came to light. Seems pretty transparent to me, they started some trouble and found out they had bitten off more than they could chew, so they're backing down.

If you look at the situation logically, it's not hard to figure out what really happened here. But I guess people will believe anything if it suits their agenda. I've seen the word cowardice thrown around several times here, but not to whom it should have been directed.

Just my two cents, I could be completely wrong, and I'm sure you experienced OWFers will tell me if I am. :rolleyes:

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't there TWO sides needed for peace to get through?

Also, timeline FTW:

TPF stand alone - white peace offered ... Hellz no!

TPF gets allies to DOW - white peace accepted .. can I say WTF?

why do you keep misunderstanding me, I am not calling anyone a coward.... read what I have to say maybe, as your alliance was one of the alliances that didn't like PM till we showed that it worked, and yes I agree it is a strategy, but not one that I would use. And what I keep saying is from your alliance and TPF former point of view, which was that if your in PM going into a war your a coward and deserve PZI, WHICH I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH

ugh

I may agree with the logic, if your going to go to war, then dont go into peace mode

Yeah I understood that for you saying that alliances that declare war and go into peace mode are cowards, if that is not the case I would like to apologise.

An end to the immediate fighting perhaps, but I have a feeling this is far from the end of hostilities and more than likely the opposite. ^_^

I see what you did there.

Also, what the hell just happened? Seriously, I come back and THIS is what I'm left with?

EDIT: Aw you edited out Polar, or at least that's what I think you did >_>

Edited by Earogema