End of Hostilities

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'll find the precedent was set during VietFAN and Vox Wars. Not here.

So let me get this straight -

We've had people bawwing that there was a war

We've had people bawwing that TPF's allies don't jump in (Please note the the main ones that didn't were TPF - well done everyone <_< )

We've had people bawwing that TPF's allies actually did declare war

Now we have people bawwing that there is peace.

Wow - idiotic the lot :(

You have to realise that each time it was a different group of people each time. I guess you can say that all together, CN is idiotic. Just don't say that because different groups of people have different opinions.

I think you'll find the precedent was set during VietFAN and Vox Wars. Not here.

So let me get this straight -

We've had people bawwing that there was a war

We've had people bawwing that TPF's allies don't jump in (Please note the the main ones that didn't were TPF - well done everyone <_< )

We've had people bawwing that TPF's allies actually did declare war

Now we have people bawwing that there is peace.

Wow - idiotic the lot :(

Welcome to cyberverse, better you start to get used.

TPF's Allies: BAWWWW THIS IS ABOUT TOP AND IRON BAWWWW YOU ARE AS BAD AS HEGEMONY! STOP BAITING TOP! WE ARE NOT COWARDS.

Athens Allies: We really don't care what you think, this war is not about you it is about TPF.

White Peace

TPF's Allies: WAIT?!?! THIS WASN'T ABOUT IRON AND TOP? BAWWWWWW YOU AREN'T THE HEGEMONY!

/

Did I get that right?

EDIT: I can pretty much guarantee that if the peace mode strategy hadn't been used by Liquid Mercury that this thing would have escalated beyond control. So instead of being mad at the people who solved their conflict like adults, be mad at Liquid Mercury because he is the one who put the war on hold for 5 days while peace was on the table for 3.

EDIT2: There was a time when Great Wars only lasted a week before the alliances peaced out and it was over.

Edited by AirMe

TPF's Allies: BAWWWW THIS IS ABOUT TOP AND IRON BAWWWW YOU ARE AS BAD AS HEGEMONY! STOP BAITING TOP! WE ARE NOT COWARDS.

Athens Allies: We really don't care what you think, this war is not about you it is about TPF.

White Peace

TPF's Allies: WAIT?!?! THIS WASN'T ABOUT IRON AND TOP? BAWWWWWW YOU AREN'T THE HEGEMONY!

/

Did I get that right?

EDIT: I can pretty much guarantee that if the peace mode strategy hadn't been used by Liquid Mercury that this thing would have escalated beyond control. So instead of being mad at the people who solved their conflict like adults, be mad at Liquid Mercury because he is the one who put the war on hold for 5 days while peace was on the table for 3.

Did you get it right? yes most of it but you missed the part about all the bawwing for TPF allies to declare and then some of those same parties giving peace. So id say you got 80% of it

Did you get it right? yes most of it but you missed the part about all the bawwing for TPF allies to declare and then some of those same parties giving peace. So id say you got 80% of it

Well, as you can see people hunger for war. So that is expected. Even though I pushed for peace I am kind of disappointed there was no war.

I think we've all learned a lesson here. Don't leave wars to be commanded by people who are regarded as good leaders, leave them to people who would normally never be allowed to do it. Maybe if Jack Diorno were leading Supercomplaints, and TheAUT were leading the CC, this war would've been a lot more fun.

VanHoo and LiquidMercury; you and the rest of the leaders should be ashamed of yourselves.

The :facepalm: War

Edited by Frankdolf

White Peace

/

Did I get that right?

EDIT2: There was a time when Great Wars only lasted a week before the alliances peaced out and it was over.

Well, kinda biased, I like Letums summary much more :P

This is why diplomacy should always come first.

I do not care what side you're on, this is why diplomacy should ALWAYS go first.

This is an embarrassment to be honest by a side telling everyone how 'immoral of TPF' it was to do this, then goes and gets white peace once the other side shows their spine. Sorry for my bluntness, but this is ridiculous. To imagine ALL of this could've been avoided.

Quoted for truth

Deeper down, this is two rival political groupings of roughly equal strength deciding that, rather than risk a fight that could easily go either way, they would rather take the peace and will now spend the next few months trying to gain an edge in strength and allies.

The rough estimates put over 50mil NS in favor of the coalition against CC. They totaled nearly 50k nukes if you're wondering how "even" it really was.

My opinion? Everyone whined too much, LM delayed the war too long, and everyone got tired of this too quick. When ya mix all that together over 2 weeks of waiting, people heading back to the real world soon (remember, vacation can be deadly in CN) you get some people sick of this and wanting to just end it now.

I'm sure we'll all be seeing eachother again before long.

We werent on Rok's side. <_<

You'd think someone working at the "Warbuck school of politics" would understand sarcasm.

And also, I thought you were neutral.

But anyway, I think I'm done trolling ADI. Here's to hoping you won't get in ROKs way next war >_> .

Apparently you're new here. We do the rolling around here...you and yours sit, wait, and watch until we're done with them.

You do the rolling? Tell ya what when you and the rest of your Norse wannabe based alliance feel frogy, then jump. Come see what a real Norse based alliance can do.

o/ Valhalla