End of Hostilities

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a few months, everyone will be happy this ended the way it did...not because a global war was averted, but because it'll be eternally funny. Wars are wars, but this one was a unique snowflake, pure and chaste and never to be replicated.

In a few months, everyone will be happy this ended the way it did...not because a global war was averted, but because it'll be eternally funny. Wars are wars, but this one was a unique snowflake, pure and chaste and never to be replicated.

If it ended this way. There are too many pieces missing here.

I should be at war right now :(. But instead of engaging in battle on the field. I know look at my nation and have to simply say S*** I just wasted a bunch of money on improvements tanks and all the income lost of being at def con 1 I support the term Worst War Ever

I wonder if Ragnarok and friends would've offered white peace as soon as they outnumbered the other side 4:1.

If that were true, and following the unconventional way this war has been managed, I think it would be wise to proceed to fight. Either the other side didn't look like you think it did or it does and this is a diversion.