Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey remember when we gave Aos Si a protectorate? That was cool........

Yes and then to hear later all the trash being said about those of us that returned? That was cool too.

Don't get me wrong I still love a lot of you guys individually, but politics wise... Sometimes I just don't get you.

Nothing will give me greater pleasure than ramming my nukes down your throat when the opportunity arises. Just saying.

Wow, that would be the last thing I would ever want to hear out of Grubs mouth. Polaris is much cooler since Grub took over. Just saying.

Nothing will give me greater pleasure than ramming my nukes down your throat when the opportunity arises. Just saying.

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray, oh you don't know how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away.........

o/ Grub

I believe my sig about RIA pretty much proves that our enemies are impotent enough that it doesn't take a whole lot to handle them.

I'll give you a hint, it's not you they're afraid of. NSO would literally be a pile of rubble if not for the protection FB and CnG gave you. Who do you think kept you alive when you recruited from the neutrals? Who do you think kept Rok from turning you into a floor mat when you hit RAD? It wasn't fear of you, especially after seeing your lackluster performance in the RAD war.

Thank you. :)

-Bama

And now they do have one.

Did I ever tell you I love you?

Penchuck totaly stole my line.