Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

I sorta doubt that this spy uncovering was intended to be used as the CB for the wider war. Instead I think it was more for the sake of gaining some PR ground. Especially given that there already is a way for one side to escalate the TPF conflict further, regardless of any spying CB. So I for one will not be whining about why they aren't using this to attack RoK!

That was the impression that I got as well. If there was any proof that RoK government knew about this we would have heard about the details in the actual war declaration.

Besides the PR benefit this is also a means of spreading information to the masses so perhaps somewhat out there can dig up some information that may be able to prove that RoK knew about it or some other juicy details to turn this into more than it currently is.

Either way the only way this can hurt either side is if one side is proven to have been spying or the other side blows it way out of proportion and turns this incident into a weak argument drawing more attention to the fact that TPF's allies are still sitting on the sidelines.

:popcorn:

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magee was only a registered member of NATO for 32 days. Your spin is getting ridiculous.

How convenient that he became a NATO member right before Rishnokof rejoined RoK.

Getting his orders no doubt.

Edited by James Dahl

So all you're doing is reaching? Or are you trying to ask for admin access on RoK forums to check access?

Im wondering at this point if you are actually reading posts becuase I certainly and very clearly stated

QUOTE (WarriorConcept @ Dec 31 2009, 04:22 PM)

He does and everyone does. Mainly because RoK govt already did say so.

BS WC, Anyone can say anything. Hell I bet if we dug here in the forums we could find Rish condemning spying...

Doesnt make it true.

He was making a claim neither he nor you nor anyone can backup without admin access to view the permissions.(which of course wouldnt and shouldnt be given to anyone not of RoK).

Period.

Anything else is hearsay.

So to answer your question....yes I see somebody reaching, though it isnt me ;)

His multi is older than his RoK nation as well.

So Rish is actually the multi, not President Magee.

NATO was spying on RoK.

Uh, no. That's not how it works. The older nation is not automatically the "true nation". Your "NATO is spying on RoK" is just deflection.

How could Ragnarok, as an alliance, be spying before it was conceived?

It wasn't. What the hell are you talking about? Rish joined RoK and used his multi, which he already had, to spy. What's so hard about understanding this?

Yet another topic filled with baseless accusations, assumptions and other such false leaps of logic. I will no longer hesitate to say that posters on both sides of this argument are clearly brain dead. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Get out while you still can.

If they're still reading at this point, it's far too late for them.

So for 3 years he kept up two nations flawlessly and was not caught, yet just recently he very conveniently forgot how he'd done it all along and started logging in from the same computer / IP to get deleted and for you to catch him? Wow that's a rock-solid theory right there.

*Points to mods*

They're in charge. I don't see how this reflects badly on the fact that he was definitely an illegal multi.

It was not a legal multi. The creation date of both nations was after February 18, 2006 which is the cutoff for grandfathered nations.

Thank you for the confirmation good sir.

And Greatmagus.

Uh, no. That's not how it works. The older nation is not automatically the "true nation". Your "NATO is spying on RoK" is just deflection.

It wasn't. What the hell are you talking about? Rish joined RoK and used his multi, which he already had, to spy. What's so hard about understanding this?

Stop trying to deflect the accusations against you.

I will be heard!

*Points to mods*

They're in charge. I don't see how this reflects badly on the fact that he was definitely an illegal multi.

Of course he was an illegal multi, I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is that they have always been illegal multis; it's pretty clear they have not, so the claim that Rish was using this nation during his tenure as Rok Triumvir is utterly baseless.

I would also like to point out (sorry guys) the inherent sarcasm in the "NATO was spying on RoK argument." It's a sarcastic jab at the fact Rish's nation is younger than his multi and insinuating that his strings were pulled. The reason why it's funny (as sarcasm should be) is that there is absolutely no evidence based on the OP that can solidly refute this claim.

There, I explained it for all those who lack logical comprehension and take it as a serious argument while sucking all the fun out of it. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Of course he was an illegal multi, I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is that they have always been illegal multis; it's pretty clear they have not, so the claim that Rish was using this nation during his tenure as Rok Triumvir is utterly baseless.

How is it clear that they weren't?

I would also like to point out (sorry guys) the inherent sarcasm in the "NATO was spying on RoK argument." It's a sarcastic jab at the fact Rish's nation is younger than his multi and insinuating that his strings were pulled. The reason why it's funny (as sarcasm should be) is that there is absolutely no evidence based on the OP that can solidly refute this claim.

There, I explained it for all those who lack logical comprehension and take it as a serious argument while sucking all the fun out of it. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

More like I'm sicking of having to read all the stupid posts about something that was humorous for one post back on the fifth page.

Indeed, let's all act like TOP instead, and hurl accusations from the sidelines, that's much more mature.

Alternatively, they could declare a reckless and irresponsible war.

His multi is older than his RoK nation as well.

So Rish is actually the multi, not President Magee.

NATO was spying on RoK.

This is dumb. Everyone repeating this dumb thing is being dumb.

If they're still reading at this point, it's far too late for them.
[23:43] <@TheAUT> Shah - we're hittting the forums hard now

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2056293 <-- Thier weak point

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> yup

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> Im trolling too

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> repeat repeat repeat

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> Shah

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> pick on something, then just repeat repeat repeat

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> this is trolling

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> reason d oesn't work

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> it's just volume

If this doesn't convince you to stay out and formulate your own opinions, I don't know what will

So when I translate this from Superfriends-speak, what I get is

Did I get that right?

So when I translate this from NPO-speak, what I get is

I really, really hope both sides get destroyed so I don't have to keep paying reps :(

Did I get that right?

Edit: quoting this so they can't try and bury it under a mound of posts.

[23:43] <@TheAUT> Shah - we're hittting the forums hard now

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2056293 <-- Thier weak point

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> yup

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> Im trolling too

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> repeat repeat repeat

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> Shah

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> pick on something, then just repeat repeat repeat

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> this is trolling

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> reason d oesn't work

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> it's just volume

Edited by Penkala

Is it possible this is a legal multi that was grandfathered in when they were legal?

Not sure if anyone responded, this thread moves too fast. But anyone 1200 days leads to August '06 long after the grandfather rule.

Edited by Kaiser

If rish created his nation after the one he used to spy, then his nation would be the multi. In any case, Ragnarok may have unknowingly housed a spy, but they weren't actually responsible for his spying.

Edited by Quiziotle