Dear Karma

The AUT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from the alliance of where all they need to do is make a thread for something like, "I like to eat cookies." Then having half of Planet Bob respond with, "That's an amazing post, couldn't have sait it better myself."

Then I'm a little confused as to why you made this thread? Archon was considered the "voice of karma" its only appropriate that he clear up the air that any "coalition" waring TPF is not Karma from the last war.

Coming from the alliance of where all they need to do is make a thread for something like, "I like to eat cookies." Then having half of Planet Bob respond with, "That's an amazing post, couldn't have sait it better myself."

Karma, you are magnificant. I don't know how you keep these amazingly original posts up, but it boggles the mind.

AUT, you are a cookie hater of the worst- hold a second, incoming call............

02:00] <Cookavich[NpO]> no more usual posts, tarikmo

[02:01] <zoskia> Yeah, change your style and post in an unusual way.

So I herd

taht lieked

unusual postz?

Stephen%20Colbert.jpg

stephen approves of my stupidity

dear zoskia and cookievich

AM I WEIRD NAO?

AUT, I am now on your level, bring it!

After I go and rest. I don't know how you keep yourself like this, it feels HORRIBLE!

Edited by Tarikmo

Hello. TCB still exists, though the leadership that led it in Karma, and part of its old membership, is in fact in \m/.

There is an argument that the AA exists in textual form, but the nations that are attached to it... well calling them TCB is like calling us Novus Orbus. Or calling TPF Farkistan.

Also, the fact that every single poster in that thread was from one of the AAs I listed does kind of back my claim.

So what is karma exactly?
kar⋅ma

  /ˈkɑrmə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kahr-muh] Show IPA

Use karma in a Sentence

See web results for karma

See images of karma

–noun

1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti (def. 1), jnana.

2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

3. fate; destiny.

4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

Also, lolAut.

EDIT: Also, needs more poll.

Edited by Daikos

Who's "we'll"? You're not helping TPF.

The AUTs mere exsistence helps TPF since he cheers me up.

See?

*beeeeep* The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please call the operator if you have any further enquiries. *beeeeep*

Karma went out of business six months ago although the CEOs have since moved on to other projects.

Cool story, bro. Since Karma is now officially out of business, does that mean the NPO can stop paying them reps? No??

Karma will continue to exist as long as we are still under terms. This is a cold, hard fact, and you would do well to take it to heart. Any alliance that wants "out" of Karma may post a thread acknowledging that our debt has been paid in full, or discharging us from our remaining obligations.

Edited by bakamitai

Cool story, bro. Since Karma is now officially out of business, does that mean the NPO can stop paying them reps? No??

Karma will continue to exist as long as we are still under terms. This is a cold, hard fact, and you would do well to take it to heart. Any alliance that wants "out" of Karma may post a thread acknowledging that our debt has been paid in full, or discharging us from our remaining obligations.

Also who is left, that you are under terms with?