Dear Karma

The AUT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU SHOULD FEEL LOVED, YOU ARE SO COOL THAT I HAD TO RESPOND TO YOU. YOU CAN BE KARMA NOW. HOW ARE YOU TODAY KARMA? WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A PICNIC WITH ME?!?!?!

YAYYYYY I'M KARMA!!! W00000T. KARMA IS DOING GREAT, WE ENJOY THE WEATHER AND WE LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE, I MEAN WEATHER. IN THIS PICNIC CAN WE CB SOMEONE, IT IS A LOVELY DAY TO DO IT. NO?

HEY HEY HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I MADE A THREAD INSTEAD OF A POST SO I SEEM MORE IMPORTANT.

Coming from the alliance of where all they need to do is make a thread for something like, "I like to eat cookies." Then having half of Planet Bob respond with, "That's an amazing post, couldn't have sait it better myself."

Edited by The AUT

Coming from the alliance of where all they need to do is make a thread for something like, "I like to eat cookies." Then having half of Planet Bob respond with, "That's an amazing post, couldn't have sait it better myself."

Awwwww, you don't like that a good chunk of Planet Bob cares about its Mushroom Kingdom?

Want a cookie? I like to eat them you know...

Edited by SkonesMickLoud

If MK made a thread like that, I would salute them, because I like cookies, what's wrong with you cookie hater?

Awwwww, you don't like that a good chunk of Planet Bob cares about its Mushroom Kingdom?

Want a cookie? I like to eat them you know...

No no no, you gotta make a thread, how else are you going to declare your love for cookies? regular posts? Not in my universe!