Dear Karma

The AUT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*beeeeep* The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please call the operator if you have any further enquiries. *beeeeep*

Karma went out of business six months ago although the CEOs have since moved on to other projects.

Excuse me sir, can I get the number for this new coalition? I want to tell them that they made my day by getting mistaken for Karma. This bloc should be called Vengence, power, mistaken, or the Generic Coalition Name Here (GCNH).

Intelligent discourse is dead. I feel like an old man now, longing for the days of yore.

I know. Here are the days when you make a completely meaningless posts and have legions of people hail it because of the name and not the content.

I know. Here are the days when you make a completely meaningless posts and have legions of people hail it because of the name and not the content.

That was slightly more up to snuff, but I'm too dispirited by the general quality of this thread tbh. It was a nice effort, though.

That was slightly more up to snuff, but I'm too dispirited by the general quality of this thread tbh. It was a nice effort, though.

I'll hail this because you made this post.

o/ Archon!

He vanquished me by saying this thread is not worthy of his presence. All of you in Karma, you'd do well to hail this as well.

A little bitter? You should find better ways to cope with irrelevance brah~

I've gotten exactly what I needed from this thread.

obama-smug.jpg

Edited by The AUT

I'll hail this because you made this post.

o/ Archon!

He vanquished me by saying this thread is not worthy of his presence. All of you in Karma, you'd do well to hail this as well.

I am not sure what you mean but I think I am in karma o/ archon!!!

Aw rats I got suckered in...

Excuse me sir, can I get the number for this new coalition? I want to tell them that they made my day by getting mistaken for Karma. This bloc should be called Vengence, power, mistaken, or the Generic Coalition Name Here (GCNH).

I believe the CEOs went back to their own individual projects rather than forming a new corportation.

Of the 103 alliances who participated in the Karma war effort, 2 are involved on the aggressive side of this current war. That's 1.9%.

Of the 31 alliances who participated in the Unjust Path war effort, 1 are involved on the defensive side of this current war. That's 3.2%.

You got the numbers a bit wrong.

And, what is the relevance of this to The AUT's blunt yet apt statement?

He vanquished me by saying this thread is not worthy of his presence.

When in god's name did I say that? Sweet jesus, if you're going to argue, at least use my words, not your own garbled misinterpretations.

Who's "we'll"? You're not helping TPF.

No no no, see TPF's allies like giving clues to the fact they will attack, so we have to to build up and defeat them. Its really a genius plan on their part.m.

And I guess if you can call us a name of something that no longer exists, I'll just call your side The Intiative, cause as a young cybernations fellow, I always wanted to defeat them. Thank you for giving me my imaginary opportunity

Dear Karma, I don't think I like you anymore

You used to watch me shave, now all you do stare at the floor

Ohhhh dear Karma, I don't like you anymore

Used to be you and me, a paper towel and a dirty magazine

That's all we needed to get by

Now It seems things have changed, I think that your the one to blame

Dear Karma I don't like you anymore

Burma Shave.