Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

Seems to me that the original NSO thread was a poor attempt to mock Dark Fist, and not actually intended to resolve the issue, as you imply here SCM. By replying in the same public manner, you have played right into their hand. This truly is a brilliant political move.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you apologize and then take it back?

At least I waited six months.

You sir are a liar.

The way in which you did it was entirely different. Unfortunately it seams in their overzealous pursuit of well...copying you, I guess, they just didn't quite get the full picture.

This is pretty shameful.

Got a screenshot? Logs? Anything to prove it?

As I said in the other topic, I will be happy to provide evidence just as soon as DF provides evidence of the accusations it made towards NSO.

Since I am certain DF's allies all required evidence to validate their support of DF over this issue I am certain they understand completely, right?

While apologizing can be weak, it can sometimes be the difficult yet right thing to do.

However, denying an apology is always weak.

What's weak about denying an apology that was never made, Farns?

I call it setting the record straight.

The tl;dr is that NSO's announcement is a complete and utter joke, and they're trying (poorly) to play off of DF's announcement.

As I said in the other topic, I will be happy to provide evidence just as soon as DF provides evidence of the accusations it made towards NSO.

Since I am certain DF's allies all required evidence to validate their support of DF over this issue I am certain they understand completely, right?

I would like to take this opportunity to demand 500 tech in reparations and demand that you apologize for posting your fake apology, without providing concrete evidence of it. You have until update.

:awesome: