Too many twinkies for Tyga and this happens...

Salmia

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on this treaty TOOL and STA! Glad to see a relationship being forged between you two.

Also, Tyga: Your avatar is quite distracting. On the average, it is taking me 30 seconds longer to read a topic you post in. Thanks for helping me burn another 30+ seconds per day. :D

Huh..wha? Sorry, was watching my avatar...yes, it is quite the distraction. <_<

Considering I was TOOL's ambassador to STA for eight months or so, you can only guess how happy I am about this. :D Too bad my Siberian Trophy team is having such a rotten season. :P Ah well. At least the Chaykovsky Twinkie factory was able to churn out extra today in commemoration of this epic event. Plus something tells me Tiger Day (a holiday in Uralica) is going to be a bit crazier this year. :lol1:

o/ to a better White sphere!

o/ Za Sibir'!

o/ TOOL

o/ Twinkies

)): Zavod Ural Solikamsk )):

Edited by Uralica

Considering I was TOOL's ambassador to STA for eight months or so, you can only guess how happy I am about this. :D Too bad my Siberian Trophy team is having such a rotten season.

o/ to a better White sphere!

o/ Za Sibir'!

o/ TOOL

)): Zavod Ural Solikamsk )):

Never fear, Zavod is playing FC Tigris Altaica next so your fortunes are sure to change for the better. :/