Announcement from Dark Fist

So you mean the nation of Solamnia should not be using an unidentified sleigh in the sky as target practice for its anti-air defense network?

Poor little gunnery sergeant Timmy... he was looking so forward to this Christmas...

that would be quite interesting. Santa could test out his anti-missile defense network then. :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it was sanctioned, just not for this update.

News to me.

Are you suggesting that someone other than an NSO member is likely to have posted the request on /b/?

Are you suggesting it's not possible? I expect people to check their facts before making accusations. The posts in question are NOT tolerated in any way shape or form within our community and the individuals would be punished to the highest degree (removed from our ranks). So I am as interested as you, in whether or not these posts came from my alliance. Proof would be nice. Otherwise, it's just an attempt at slander.

Who is this Santa person? No such person exists on Planet Bob.

Santa is a mytho.....*gets hit in the back of head by Mrs. Dochartaigh* errr... i mean, Santa is a fat jolly guy who flies around Neo Keltica and gives gifts to all the good little boys and girls.

/whispers "this way, the parents don't have to spend as much money" *wink, wink*