2009 CN Awards - Alliance Categories Thread 3

Jyrinx

724 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More people are afraid of TOP than Vox Populi? I guarantee you, we can reform, wage a 10 month propaganda/military war against them, and eventually prevail, all before they can finish voting on a treaty.

Inaction isn't scary, regardless of how many nukes you have.

The work NPO recruiters did during Karma considering NPO was getting curbstomped is pretty amazing too.

I wonder, how many were random nations not informed of the war?

Edited by Starfox101

More people are afraid of TOP than Vox Populi? I guarantee you, we can reform, wage a 10 month propaganda/military war against them, and eventually prevail, all before they can finish voting on a treaty.

haha, that made me laugh, could easily be a late entrant for quote of the year considering the other dross :awesome:

I voted UPN, MK and Umbrella. Don't really know why on the last one, just always been an alliance I'd hate to come up against.

How is FAN in the best recruiting category? For most of '09 we didn't allow any new members and as far as I can remember it's been over two years since someone from inside CN has made it through even the first step in our hazing and torture application process. I know these things aren't perfect, but that's like nominating Carrot Top for best dramatic actor... on the BET movie awards.

I wonder, how many were random nations not informed of the war?

This is an OOC thread. So the awards should go to people regardless of your IC positions on them. Of course we know this doesn't happen often. However...

Do you really think newbies in NPO would be coming in without knowledge of the war? You guys were attacking NPO Applicant, and so were a few other alliances.

Inaction isn't scary, regardless of how many nukes you have.

I'll take that bet.

What are we wagering?

I'll take that bet.

What are we wagering?

Alright. So then it'll take a Vox reformation and declaration on TOP for you guys to finally do something other than act like a Democrat and throw money at any problem?

I'll let the rest of Vox know, that it's once again up to us.