2009 CN Awards - Alliance Categories Thread 3

Jyrinx

724 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright. So then it'll take a Vox reformation and declaration on TOP for you guys to finally do something other than act like a Democrat and throw money at any problem?

That has nothing to do with your original statement.

You said that you could reform and wage a 10month campaign against us before we could vote on a treaty. Essentially, it comes down to who can do what first. This sounds like a bet to me. Which is why I asked "what are we wagering?"

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

That has nothing to do with your original statement.

You said that you could reform and wage a 10month campaign against us before we could vote on a treaty. Essentially, it comes down to who can do what first. This sounds like a bet to me. Which is why I asked "what are we wagering?"

One million dollars.

One million dollars.

That's a bit...small.

How about, if you lose you guys have to run your campaign against alliances of our choosing or you simply have to post a topic about how you admit defeat to the hands of TOP Speed.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin