An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

I'm no FA expert, but I was under the impression the world had moved on from attacking people for posts they make. Regardless, Polar's name need not be invoked in every pissing match that involves NSO. I am sure both sides can keep flinging mud at each other without our help.

There's a difference between attacking a person for a 'post' and attacking a person for threatening your alliance.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no FA expert, but I was under the impression the world had moved on from attacking people for posts they make. Regardless, Polar's name need not be invoked in every pissing match that involves NSO. I am sure both sides can keep flinging mud at each other without our help.

It'll be that way, because you're treatied to them. Easy solution: drop the frostbite treaty.

There's a difference between attacking a person for a 'post' and attacking a person for threatening your alliance.

I have a feeling we could threaten your alliance (or allies) all day and all night and you would never do anything more than write love letters to Doppelganger about it.

May I remind you who began threatening to kick the other's $@!? Because it wasn't me. It's not my fault you can't back your words up and I can.

You can? All I've seen you do this thread is bait us into attacking you, a faction irrelevant to the current issue, and waive your 2-inch schlong around as if you're hung like a horse. I hate to break it to you, but you're even more "all talk" than NSO, since you cannot agree to a 1 vs. 1 conflict in which you would have the upper hand. And don't try to pull that rap about "us "starting it" because we're seeking a completely mutually initiated 1 vs. 1, and you're the one hiding behind your now piss-soaked paper fort. The fact that you don't see the idiocy of your baiting is overwhelming.

[OOC] Note to Mods: By "baiting," I am speaking of IC baiting, not flamebaiting[/OOC]

I have a feeling we could threaten your alliance (or allies) all day and all night and you would never do anything more than write love letters to Doppelganger about it.

Funny, everyone else feels the same way about you.

Well minus the doppelganger part.

That'd probably be because we really don't feel all that scared due to you never following through with threats.

You can? All I've seen you do this thread is bait us into attacking you, a faction irrelevant to the current issue, and waive your 2-inch schlong around as if you're hung like a horse. I hate to break it to you, but you're even more "all talk" than NSO, since you cannot agree to a 1 vs. 1 conflict in which you would have the upper hand. And don't try to pull that rap about "us "starting it" because we're seeking a completely mutually initiated 1 vs. 1, and you're the one hiding behind your now piss-soaked paper fort. The fact that you don't see the idiocy of your baiting is overwhelming.

This is my last response to you if you continue to ignore basic facts. If we cannot hold a discussion anchored in reality then there is no purpose. I don't ask for much, and don't expect you to take my opinion, but if you're going to debate who 'started this' then there's really no point because you're just so out in lala land that you have no idea what's going on. The first talk of conflict was Corinan threatening CSN with war. That started this.

Edited by Penkala

Come on, you can't honestly say you didn't know your alliance is the only reason NSO isn't rolled on a daily base :)

I love that you admit this, because it really undercuts the other jackasses who spend all day talking about why NSO won't attack people unless "they have a 2x NS advantage".

It's almost as if neither party is retarded enough to just blissfully walk into a losing battle, which is one hell of a lucky draw considering just how idiotic the masses around here really are.

whos hiding behind SF? we've been telling you to live up to your threats since page 3

Yea NSO quit hiding behind your allies and totally live up to your threats so, like, we can beat you with our powerful alliez! No more hiding, just you 1 on 1 with us and our convenient support crew!

:rolleyes:

Bravo to NSO for kicking the wasps nest, this thread got pretty interesting.

But 10+ pages of NO U, gets a bit stale.

More like yelling at the wasps about how they're going to go over there and kick them, then running away as fast as they can while shouting back "Come on. Fight me. Try me."

Yea NSO quit hiding behind your allies and totally live up to your threats so, like, we can beat you with our powerful alliez! No more hiding, just you 1 on 1 with us and our convenient support crew!

You probably should have considered their allies before the whole 'threat' part, not in between threat and war where you decide to tuck tail and run.

Edited by Penkala

That'd probably be because we really don't feel all that scared due to you never following through with threats.

Now now, gentle Penkala, the good mister Lion has assured me that NSO's sovereignty has been truly trampled upon by our brothers in the CSN. Surely this shall not go without response.

*checks Wars Around The World*

nvm

I love that you admit this, because it really undercuts the other jackasses who spend all day talking about why NSO won't attack people unless "they have a 2x NS advantage".

It's almost as if neither party is retarded enough to just blissfully walk into a losing battle, which is one hell of a lucky draw considering just how idiotic the masses around here really are.

I take that back, as it would be a shame if you were to agree with me in such a public setting.

Edited by astronaut jones

:rolleyes:

Maybe you should stop making meaningless threats if you don't want us to treat you like a joke. ;)

Honestly I couldn't blame them, it is difficult to know if NSO would actually turn words into action.

This is my last response to you if you continue to ignore basic facts. If we cannot hold a discussion anchored in reality then there is no purpose. I don't ask for much, and don't expect you to take my opinion, but if you're going to debate who 'started this' then there's really no point because you're just so out in lala land that you have no idea what's going on. The first talk of conflict was Corinan threatening CSN with war. That started this.

Are you literate? Please requote my post, bolding where I claimed you started this verbal conflict. Honestly, if you can just quote my posts then argue with a point I didn't make, this whole thing will turn into an even more horrible !@#$fest.

Also, how could you possibly prefer scrambled eggs over sunny-side-up? With sunny-side-up, you can cut the yoke and let it drip down over rice, or even a juicy steak. Scrambled eggs are a complete culinary disaster, and I cannot take you seriously as long as you keep making posts endorsing scrambled eggs.

Honestly I couldn't blame them, it is difficult to know if NSO would actually turn words into action.

It's really not, though. There's a reason CSN is still in defcon 5. They're really not all that concerned about the hot air coming from NSO. I would honestly be much more concerned about a threat from UED than a threat from NSO. They might actually attack and launch some CMs.

Edit: Jaxson,

And don't try to pull that rap about "us "starting it"
Edited by Penkala

Funny, everyone else feels the same way about you.

Well minus the doppelganger part.

Writing love letters to doppelganger is a very important part of my life, so clearly everyone else is wrong (as usual).

That would be why one off-hand remark from Doppelganger sent the entire pack into a frenzy? The bulk of the posts here are you guys slobbering madly.

Writing love letters to doppelganger is a very important part of my life, so clearly everyone else is wrong (as usual).

That would be why one off-hand remark from Doppelganger sent the entire pack into a frenzy? The bulk of the posts here are you guys slobbering madly.

Yes, we're clearly posting here out of fear, hoping and praying to admin that he doesn't attack us. :rolleyes: We just really, *really* want NSO to live up to their word for once. It'd be a lot of fun!

Edited by Penkala