An Intruductiun tu Francuism

Jack Diorno

When I started reading through the topic and came upon his post, it seemed like an obvious joke to me.

Cause I know when I'm joking, I repeatedly assert the joke and tack on "I'm totally serious btw." It's too soon for the revisionism brigade, give it a few years.

You were ignored the first time, you're gonna be ignored this time too.

I'm ignoring you by replying to you!!!!

Edited by Xiphosis

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! that sums up the Sith entirely!

See, some people get it! Wait, is this sarcasm? I really hate sarcastic people! They are all like "We will say one thing but mean another and no one will understand!"

On the other hand, maybe it's I that's confused.

No, your leader said that we'd be torn up by you. We'd like to see that.

So then I'll ask you the same question. Should it be NSO? I haven't decided yet, it's months away at the very least, so you'd have enough time to change your mind whichever way you decide.

NSO? Not NSO? Other alliance?

I don't remember ever threatening to declare war on someone. My memory isn't great but I've only been in this thread for an hour at most now so I think I'd remember. I do seem to remember some other people tossing around threats....

*checks war screen*

Nothing there. Guess thats all it was. Empty threats.

Oh wait... hurr durr 1v1....

*yawn*

I referring to you acting like NSO shouldn't act all tough just because CSN had more NS. Which doesn't make sense because I'm not making sense right now.

Edited by Tarikmo

Only because I kept getting pushed out of MP-buying range.

I'd nuke you if you were in range.

Ah, the old "I'd nuke you if I was in range" threat. How formidable :lol1:

So Dark Fist couldn't "cut us into a million pieces" without calling in the calvary? Meh. Show come spunk, Star. We'll go light on you.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

No, your leader said that we'd be torn up by you. We'd like to see that.

No no no, you guys started this. Stop trying to flip this and prove you have balls. Or not.

So then I'll ask you the same question. Should it be NSO? I haven't decided yet, it's months away at the very least, so you'd have enough time to change your mind whichever way you decide.

NSO? Not NSO? Other alliance?

I'm gonna saying Poison Clan. ;)

We'd like to see it too. But here I am still waiting...

Honestly? Do you think we don't see the obvious trap of you calling in everyone and their mother to jump on the NSO destruction bandwagon?

Ah, the old "I'd nuke you if I was in range" threat. How formidable :lol1:

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Only thing keeping me from nuke roguing at the moment really is just the concept of It wouldn't be fun for me at the moment.....Im too lazy to even look up your nation to see if you're even in range.

Only thing keeping me from nuke roguing at the moment really is just the concept of It wouldn't be fun for me at the moment.....Im too lazy to even look up your nation to see if you're even in range.

Agreed. You'd rather type that line than hit control+t, cybernations.net, "name". Right.

Honestly? Do you think we don't see the obvious trap of you calling in everyone and their mother to jump on the NSO destruction bandwagon?

Honestly? You're the ones that brought up attacking one of the most well connected alliances.

Edited by Penkala

And here I thought it was your alliance tossing around idle threats. How silly of me.

No no no, you guys started this. Stop trying to flip this and prove you have balls. Or not.

The no u comment. This was originally between NSO and CSN. They have been contacted and asked if they wanted a 1v1 war. They said no. However, then the leader of Dark Fist decided to come in here and profess his hatred for NSO and how he thought his alliance would tear ours into a million shreds. That is where they should just stop talking.

Agreed. You'd rather type that line than hit control+t, cybernations.net, "name". Right.

Honestly? You're the ones that brought up attacking one of the most well connected alliances.

Its not like I gave him a list of Dark Fist nations in his range that he could hit. Oh wait...

I think he was referring to the amount of work it would take to overcome the fear of...the Declare War button...dun dun dunnnnnnn

The no u comment. This was originally between NSO and CSN. They have been contacted and asked if they wanted a 1v1 war. They said no. However, then the leader of Dark Fist decided to come in here and profess his hatred for NSO and how he thought his alliance would tear ours into a million shreds. That is where they should just stop talking.

What? You're being dumb. You originally threatened to attack CSN; you didn't just ask for a duel. Now go attack them, or one of the other people calling you cowards, or pretty much admit to the world that you're cowards. It's your call now. Choose wisely!

First of all, yes the OP sucked and wasn't funny, I was bored and wanted to annoy people and it worked. You all missed the best part which is in the title of the thread, 'Jack Diorno Esseys #1', yes that's right I am making more.

The next one compares Tygaism to Jumanji.

Secondly, lets take a look at my ban list right now:

- Can't join15 #belair: banned

- Can't join15 #cnsparta: banned

- Can't join15 #mushroom: banned

- Can't join15 #nsa: banned

- Can't join15 #NSO: banned

- Can't join15 #polaris: banned

- Can't join15 #Siberian_Tigers: banned

- Can't join15 #tge: banned

Yes, that was just a mere attempt to show off.

Anyway NSO, if I manage to get back into your public channel because you don't understand how the ban system works or the correct way to ban someone so they aren't just automatically allowed back into the room every time they get a new IP, it's not my fault. My ajoin list is a sovereign entity that will not be controlled by you NSO! So go suck some eggs.

Edited by Jack Diorno

What? You're being dumb. You originally threatened to attack CSN; you didn't just ask for a duel. Now go attack them, or one of the other people calling you cowards, or pretty much admit to the world that you're cowards. It's your call now. Choose wisely!

An attack can be made in a duel; however be careful to not let this obstruct your blind hatred.

Incoming analogy...

Okay guys, since you think you are so good at Football we are going to challenge you to a game! But you have a better offense and special teams then us. SO it's going to be each teams linemen pushing each other. There won't even be a football involved. But this will prove we are better at football then you!

End half assed analogy...

We are honored, however other people called you out for your silly talk and no action politics too.

Incoming analogy...

Okay guys, since you think you are so good at Football we are going to challenge you to a game! But you have a better offense and special teams then us. SO it's going to be each teams linemen pushing each other. There won't even be a football involved. But this will prove we are better at football then you!

End half assed analogy...

That was a terrible analogy. More like it isn't football season, so we are challenging you to a scrimmage.