Most Promising Player and Alliance

shahenshah

I really want to post in this one since I had a list of people and alliances (including myself!) on the disappointing thread, but I honestly can't think of anyone or any alliance that is at all promising right now. Am I getting cynical in my old age or has the quality of player/alliance really dropped that much?

Oh come on JB. You could at least say your own alliance :P

I really want to post in this one since I had a list of people and alliances (including myself!) on the disappointing thread, but I honestly can't think of anyone or any alliance that is at all promising right now. Am I getting cynical in my old age or has the quality of player/alliance really dropped that much?

I told you the expansion clubs would ruin the league. I never did get that star rookie back either, and we've got a huge hole in the offensive line. Wait, wrong game..

Now for a more serious question..I've seen some folks list Tygaland as a 'promising' ruler. Doesn't 'promising' imply huge improvements anticipated? No offense intended, but most opinions I've seen of the Siberian Tiger Alliance's ruler suggest he's more 'established' than 'promising' in the ranks of esteem.

I told you the expansion clubs would ruin the league. I never did get that star rookie back either, and we've got a huge hole in the offensive line. Wait, wrong game..

Now for a more serious question..I've seen some folks list Tygaland as a 'promising' ruler. Doesn't 'promising' imply huge improvements anticipated? No offense intended, but most opinions I've seen of the Siberian Tiger Alliance's ruler suggest he's more 'established' than 'promising' in the ranks of esteem.

From what I've seen Tygaland has gone down in quality since the last time I was active. That's hardly promising, either.

From what I've seen Tygaland has gone down in quality since the last time I was active. That's hardly promising, either.

Any perceived lowering in my quality may be a side-effect of you ascending to your ivory tower rather than my standards slipping.

Any perceived lowering in my quality may be a side-effect of you ascending to your ivory tower rather than my standards slipping.

Maybe you should have a giant cross built right next to Brookbank's tower so the next time someone asks you if it's lonely up there, you two can have a little tea party. Then you can say that it isn't.

Edit: for the record, I've never seen Tygaland say anything that could be construed as bawwing, but that whole "on your cross" response crops up in his conversations so much that I had to make a little joke about it.

He he.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Maybe you should have a giant cross built right next to Brookbank's tower so the next time someone asks you if it's lonely up there, you two can have a little tea party. Then you can say that it isn't.

Edit: for the record, I've never seen Tygaland say anything that could be construed as bawwing, but that whole "on your cross" response crops up in his conversations so much that I had to make a little joke about it.

He he.

lol

I think I'd take up my timeshare option in Hades before I moved next door to Brookbank. :P

This goes for ChairmanHal also :)

lolbuilder3.jpg

Although that being said, Tyga's (twinkie) quality is rather on the fatty side now, not exactly value for money is it <_<

:wub:

I'm going to go and say Tyga for most promising player, I don't really need to go into detail, but it will be labelled as brown nosing <_<

Most promising alliance: NpO, they've come a long way since the NoCB war, made an excellent bounce back.

I also heard they have D34th, so thats technically a plus

^^ I already did mine Kzoppi, better luck next year?

^^ I already did mine Kzoppi, better luck next year?

Brown noser.

Also, how could you nominate Rota as funnier than me? I'm way funnier. Except when I'm drunk, which is a different kind of funny.

That's ok, I see how it is. I've got a little something for YOUR stocking.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2025162

Edited by Kzoppistan