No More celtic Promise

Andre27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure who to heckle when I came in here, and then I read this:

Nooooo...... We didn't just save you a senate vote, we saved ourselves another four months of waiting for that vote to finish

And I was like "lolODN" But then I read this:

Ironchef's opinion here is NOT GGA's government's opinion. Such a standard applies to all Elders of the GGA. ODN has my personal apology for her less-than-kind words and my promise that it will not occur again. The manner in which alliances conduct matters is not for another to criticize. Ironchef has been notified, anything further like this out of her and she'll have to deal with me directly.

And I was like "lolGGA" Which just left me confused again. But then I noticed this:

God Bless the ODN re-evaluating all their treaties stiffening their FA position.

They're so honorable the way they conduct business like Senate votes for treaties they later regret in an attempt to stiffen their resolve. GGA, get like the ODN, please. B)

And I settled on "lolAUT"

I predict a stronger, respectable GGA in the near future.

:huh:

In fairness I barely remember GGA being stable or strong; the last time GGA could loosely be called stable some Triumvir called a vote to remove another Triumvir which somehow passed with the agreement of other GGA government, few weeks went by and someone realised they had made a "mistake" calling for the original removal and fortunately for GGA said former Triumvir returned much to my disappointment.

To add insult to injury the Triumvir that called for the removal of a fellow Triumvir resigned shortly after all the damage was done for others to clean up. Then came a few more calamities with Triumvirs. Your past 18 months have been one drama after another, prove me wrong and make bays prediction come true because I really cant be bothered with anymore GGA drama.

ODN... For the first time I just cant be bothered - that does make me :(

Congrats to both alliances.

And I was like "lolGGA" Which just left me confused again. But then I noticed this:

Pretty apt.

Don't worry, getting heckled by bnt just means your doing something right. Not being bothered by him is likely to be something that positively impacts you over time rather than negatively. Though I still don't think it was cool to shut ironchef up, I think she was doing a fine job defending gga.

:huh:

In fairness I barely remember GGA being stable or strong; the last time GGA could loosely be called stable some Triumvir called a vote to remove another Triumvir which somehow passed with the agreement of other GGA government, few weeks went by and someone realised they had made a "mistake" calling for the original removal and fortunately for GGA said former Triumvir returned much to my disappointment.

To add insult to injury the Triumvir that called for the removal of a fellow Triumvir resigned shortly after all the damage was done for others to clean up. Then came a few more calamities with Triumvirs. Your past 18 months have been one drama after another, prove me wrong and make bays prediction come true because I really cant be bothered with anymore GGA drama.

Congrats to both alliances.

Pretty apt.

I went into this thread, and all I got was a "lolAUT"

Oh come on- you can do better than that. I hope this doesn't mean you are starting to no longer hate us. Don't tell me your army of rogues is going to hit some other alliance?

Don't worry, getting heckled by bnt

Whos heckling? Im just saying I dont want any more needless GGA drama.

Oh come on- you can do better than that. I hope this doesn't mean you are starting to no longer hate us. Don't tell me your army of rogues is going to hit some other alliance?

Possibly; but it is 12:15am and poor old BNT has to be up early :(

Nope, still hatin' ODN. Who knows, you may get some rogues delivered in time for Christmas* :P

*Christmas is an annual event in Excellent Adventures.

Edited by bill n ted

Nope, still hatin' ODN. Who knows, you may get some rogues delivered in time for Christmas* :P

*Christmas is an annual event in Excellent Adventures.

Considering that we are still waiting for our first 'batch' - I wont hold my breath

Broken record much? That horse is pretty beaten to death, another means of making yourself feel better may be in order. Live and let live after all.

Anyway, hopefully both alliances can move apart and remain cordial. Good luck to the both of you, particularly our allies in GGA.

Anytime two alliances part ways in an amicable fasion it's a shame. Sometimes it's for the better & sometimes it's not. I will wait to see how this will turn out. I really liked the people i met in the ODN, they were fun, cool and classy people and it makes me :( that our treaty is now no more. I guess even if you have a long relationship with another alliance, sometimes the ideological differences mean that you part in different directions, yet still remain friends and that is my hope for the GGA & ODN. I'd like to think of the cancellation of this treaty as like losing a brother, but gaining a friend.

But only time will tell.

0/ ODN

0/ GGA

I'm only surprised this didn't happen sooner.

I kind of saw it coming about 2 weeks ago...the only thing I was unsure about was who "would" cancel...

*Ponders*

*Ponders*

Gotta throw my support behind the ODN in this one. ;)

hehe, I ponder along side you now....

Good to luck to our allies in ODN!

Sad to see a long piece of paper be destroyed....