Alliance with the most power per NS

Essenia

The idea of this topic is to discuss which alliances pull the most weight in relation to their NS in the political and military spheres of the game.

Political: Either GOD or MK. GOD is fairly small, but is one of the key players on Maroon and in SF as well; while MK is big they also have more influence than any other alliance at this point.

Military: Umbrella. Lack of ghosts, good forums activity, good infra: tech ratios excellent IRC activity and a nice collection of military wonders make us a fighting machine to be feared.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much stopped reading there. GOD is in no way the most powerful alliance

I think you stopped reading at an earlier point because you obviously don't understand the intent of the topic.

Edited by Essenia

Besides the obvious TOP i'd say Fark puts up a lot of power per NS due to their close-knittness and activity.

MK has a lot of political power, they can motivate people to join their cause, which is probably the most useful skill in CN, and just like Fark they are active and dedicated, plus a ton of nukes. Yeah i'd say TOP and MK are the most powerful alliances overall at the moment.

Going against the grain here and throwing out MK as one of the strongest politically speaking.

Runners up: RoK, Athens

Special mention: Jack Diorno

TOP obviously wins the military ranking, because...I don't know if you've checked lately, but they are !@#$@#$ huge.

Runners up: Umbrella, NpO

Special mention: Tyler

A unique thought occurs!

Military: Aircastle.

If anyone has bothered paying attention to them, they were smart enough to not even bother building past 8,500 infra, and have instead decided to focus entirely on nonstop tech importation and getting all military wonders (and, presumably, multi-billion dollar warchests).

They are taking a path I think NpO has chosen also: eschewing an attempt to challenge folks for one given NS range (top tier) they instead have become a very potent force, especially for their size, in a different range.

We're talking power per NS here, so really no one should be mentioning TOP. When you divide whatever power we project by our NS it drops to a point where we're definitely overshadowed by other folks. We can't be #1 in everything :P

A unique thought occurs!

Military: Aircastle.

If anyone has bothered paying attention to them, they were smart enough to not even bother building past 8,500 infra, and have instead decided to focus entirely on nonstop tech importation and getting all military wonders (and, presumably, multi-billion dollar warchests).

They are taking a path I think NpO has chosen also: eschewing an attempt to challenge folks for one given NS range (top tier) they instead have become a very potent force, especially for their size, in a different range.

We're talking power per NS here, so really no one should be mentioning TOP. When you divide whatever power we project by our NS it drops to a point where we're definitely overshadowed by other folks. We can't be #1 in everything :P

Aircastle is the "new" Old Guard.

Fair statement?

Aircastle is the "new" Old Guard.

Fair statement?

Please don't.

Militarily: I would say Aircastle pretty much has this subject covered, even without ever having seen them put their pixels to use.

Politically: I'll not float my own boat and go with the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Edited by Tequila Mockingbird