African Mobalizations

Lavo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Watching these threads is interesting... why, not because of the reasons you think, but because I get advertisements. advertisements for Mr. T statues with duck bills for a nose/mouth. I pity da fool!

IC:

*Somewheres while fixing up his crashed plane, random teenage blogger- Ziggy pops onto the blog... responding to the other "teenage blogger".*

As a formal representative of- *Delete delete delete...* As a NOW random normal kid who happens to live in a broken down top secret bomber on the edge of civilization and one of the last survivors of the Aether Empire Nuclear disaster, I realize something all too important. Unfortunately allying myself with evil villains that plan to destroy the world was neither a choice nor something I feel proud of. In fact, I spent several months in deep depression and I am still contemplating turning myself over to the authorities or the families of those who lost loved ones in order to face justice for my crimes, real or imagined.

Another thing I've realized though, but can never escape is that far too many of us are encouraged and forced and encouraged into politics that ultimately places our lives and futures on the line for things we don't really control ultimately. And if you do... like I ended up doing in my final hours, you end up being placed high on a set of government hit lists before you even reach your twentieth birthday. Stick to school, friends and malls, they involve less death raining down from the skies and worries about whether you might be responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people.

Condemned in Hell,

Ziggy

Turning off the computer screen, Ziggy then returned to his blight exile curled up within the bomb-bay doors within the cold winds, among the wreckage. Wondering what he could have did earlier in life while staring down demons in the shadows. It had been his first contact with the outside world for quite some time and the ideas of what he had done meant to punish him more then ever.

Edited by Zarfef

Transvaal, you confuse the casus belli against Italica. The Rebel Army and Novak attack Italica because of their fascist government. Somalia Italiana is under duress by the UMS because of its colonial character.

Neither casus belli is justified - as we would say in Afrikaans, they are simply kak.

They are simply smokescreens for expansion and hegemonistic aims. Fascism is not a crime, neither is colonialism. Who made these nations the global police?.

Never did we say they were a crime. The Aphrike Treaty is utilized to create a community bereft of foreign colonialism, lacking the influence that is unknown to Africa. We do not wish to create a hegemony and your assertion that we do is disheartening. If we truly aimed to a hegemonic claim over Africa, we would have invaded all dissension and lack of support, which would include your fair Transvaal, Arctica, and the Kingdom of Serca. Yet we do not because we are trying to unite Africa by ridding it of foreign influence. As for expansionism, that is yet to be seen as it all depends on the stability of the region. However, this was not done under expansionist pretenses and the casus belli needs not to be justified because the purpose of a casus belli is to state the case of war, not the cause of war. The case of war is beyond moral limitations and doesn't need justification as it is an objective statement of a situation of clause. Remember that, but that is a minor technicality.

We do not act as the world's police, but rather the front-lines of Africa as apathy seems to have glazed over the rest. Call it self-righteous, we call it due vigilance.

The Aphrike Treaty is admirable for wishing to dismantle foreign influence from Africa, and so we fully expect their support when we move to dismantle foreign influence from South America.

Why should Tahoe, being a North American nation, care about foreign influence in South America?

If either Italica and/or Italian Somalia are wiped off the map, the then Transvaal will be creating an Italian colonial homeland in Southern Angola under our protection.

If Repubblica Italiana and Italica need a home for their people or want overseas colonies (which we see as no crime, unlike the signatories of the Aphrike Treaty), then they are welcome to do so in our Southern Angolan territory.

Also keep in mind that Transvaal has paid a lease IG to Repubblica Italiana for our use of the Mogadishu enclave. Any attempt to remove us from our rightful portion of Mogadishu will require IG reparations. Thank you.

Why should Tahoe, being a North American nation, care about foreign influence in South America?

There is something in common with North and South America, notice the second words in both of the names of the continents. Now excuse us as we continue to laugh at the various hypocrite aggressors.

Edited by HHAYD

There is something in common with North and South America, notice the second words in both of the names of the continents. Now excuse us as we prepare to pull strings to boot Rebel Army out of South America.

So? They are still two different continents, with two very different histories and cultures. Tahoe belongs to the North America, and there it should stay.

So? They are still two different continents, with two very different histories and cultures. Tahoe belongs to the North America, and there it should stay.

Your overwhelming knowledge is truly enlightening. I do not know what they teach at Universities in your nation, but it clearly isn't founded on fact.

"North and South America has similiar history, culture, and customs. They are the AMERICAS, in the same hemisphere. If you think otherwise, you are sorely mistaken."

Edited by JEDCJT

The Aphrike Treaty is admirable for wishing to dismantle foreign influence from Africa, and so we fully expect their support when we move to dismantle foreign influence from South America.

Your veiled threat is dully noted.

BS. What geography books have you read? "Ultra biased version of the American Continents"?, "1900's geography of the American Continents"? or was it the "Mistake Edition"?

Look at the Holy Imperium of Man. They share similar cultures as us even though a large part of their land is in South America. About their histories, of course they are different! Even parts of North and South America are different than their neighbors. Great Lakes State was terrorized by a flu pandemic, pathetic stubborn criminal organizations with bottomless pile of cash to throw around, and a privately funded and operated terrorist army while their neighbors were relaxing. Diberia was hit hard and overrun by a zombie outbreak but all of the other South American nations were fine.

Your nation's history is different than your neighbors. Check your facts before embarrassing yourself.

Edited by HHAYD

Never did we say they were a crime. The Aphrike Treaty is utilized to create a community bereft of foreign colonialism, lacking the influence that is unknown to Africa. We do not wish to create a hegemony and your assertion that we do is disheartening. If we truly aimed to a hegemonic claim over Africa, we would have invaded all dissension and lack of support, which would include your fair Transvaal, Arctica, and the Kingdom of Serca. Yet we do not because we are trying to unite Africa by ridding it of foreign influence. As for expansionism, that is yet to be seen as it all depends on the stability of the region. However, this was not done under expansionist pretenses and the casus belli needs not to be justified because the purpose of a casus belli is to state the case of war, not the cause of war. The case of war is beyond moral limitations and doesn't need justification as it is an objective statement of a situation of clause. Remember that, but that is a minor technicality.

We do not act as the world's police, but rather the front-lines of Africa as apathy seems to have glazed over the rest. Call it self-righteous, we call it due vigilance.

"They claim to not be the police of the continent...yet at least one of their members has threatened ever-neutral Transvaal over this issue. Yes, they are the epitome of goodwill and stability. 'Oh look, there's a bug that's minding its own business. Let's squash it before it decides it needs to eat some of our food...'"

~Random Talk Show Host

"The Americas has always been the collective term for North, Central, and South America."

"Hmm, I never saw anyone threatening Transvaal. The UMS merely pointed out that had it wished to establish a hegemony, it would have destroyed all who opposed it. But it doesn't wish to establish a hegemony, thus it does not threaten Transvaal."

In response to New England: The RA's small bit of land in South America was clearly the object of Tahoe's public plan to 'rid South America of foreign influence'.

"How is it a veiled threat? Please do enlighten us."

"How do you not see it? This is a statement by Tahoe that they intend to purge Rebel Army from America."

"Hmm, I never saw anyone threatening Transvaal. The UMS merely pointed out that had it wished to establish a hegemony, it would have destroyed all who opposed it. But it doesn't wish to establish a hegemony, thus it does not threaten Transvaal."

"When Transvaal suggested they might establish a portion of their own territory for the Italians, thus putting them under the Botha Line influence, it was stated that even that would not be a sure protection for the Itialians. Yet attacking a nation under the aegis of the Botha Line invokes Transvaal's right to protect it."

~Analyst