African Mobalizations

Lavo

BANDIERA%20rsi.gif

== FASCIST REGIME OF ITALICA ==

Grand Council of Fascism - Department of Foreign Affairs

The Grand Council of Fascism, in the name of the Italian people, rejects your shameful ultimatum. Your pathetic alliance is a threat to world peace and your ridiculous little games do not scare the Legions of Black Shirts already waiting to receive your soldiers with the lead they deserve. Italica does not fear anyone, does not kneel ever, even if it should be completely destroyed. If one of your men will touch our beaches, may God have mercy on you because any prisoner will fall into our hands will be immediately shot. We are not a colonial Country, we are not a colony and do not recognize the right to deprive us of our freedom.

But you can avoid all this, you can prevent the destruction devour the whole continent. So please, withdraw your forces.

The Duce recalls all friendly nations to help Italy in this difficult time and orders DEFCON 2.

OOC:

I warn you: if Italica will be invaded, I will not recognize your pointless and destructive RP. I have no intention to cede even an inch of my territory to anyone and I will not change my fascist form of government.

Edited by Arathog

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BANDIERA%20rsi.gif

The Grand Council of Fascism, in the name of the Italian people, rejects your shameful ultimatum. Your pathetic alliance is a threat to world peace and your ridiculous little games do not scare the Legions of Black Shirts already waiting to receive your soldiers with the lead they deserve. Italica does not fear anyone, does not kneel ever, even if it should be completely destroyed. If one of your men will touch our beaches, may God have mercy on you because any prisoner will fall into our hands will be immediately shot. We are not a colonial Country, we are not a colony and do not recognize the right to deprive us of our freedom. We will fight to the last man and when we're done with you on our soil, we will come to visit you on yours... we'll bring the war between your homes, we'll massacre without mercy your families and the fascist flag will be raised on your presidential palaces .

But you can avoid all this, you can prevent the destruction devour the whole continent. So please, withdraw your forces.

The Duce recalls all friendly nations to help Italy in this difficult time and orders DEFCON 2.

OOC:

I warn you: if Italica will be invaded, I will not recognize your pointless and destructive RP. I have no intention to cede even an inch of my territory to anyone and I will not change my fascist form of government.

OOC: Then you will automatically lose all your land

Edit:

IC:

LOLfail

-Random internet blogger.

The Phoenix Empire hereby changes it's views on this conflict. Italica deserves nothing but the destruction of its government. We wish Africa the best of luck in removing the disease.

Edited by Centurius

OOC

and why, if I can know?

OOC: It's been established for years if you do not recognize a war you are not considered to be within the cn universe and as such are removed from the map. The exception are Botha mode nations who follow their stats to the letter.

The NoN voices its solidarity with the Northern Somalian people.

OOC: Its an IC dislike that borders on people forgetting this is a game. Trust me, I've been there and definitely done that.

Just roll with the punches, and If you RP your defence good enough, maybe they'll come to an OOC compromise and let you live. You are at their IC and OOC mercy.

What ever you do, don't rage quit and don't give them anti-fascist ammo to use against you. All that rhetoric about the fascists going to THEIR homes to kill THEIR people wont help... besides, IG'ly there is no chance in hell you will be able to repulse the Rebel Army and Novak... look at their IG stats.

There is no way you can win like this. Again, you are at their IC and OOC mercy. The only thing you can do is reduce that percieved IC mercy by fighting back in an RP. Given my historical connection- hate, for the Rebels and Novakians, I might help, albeit in a reduced capacity.

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC

can you clarify better the Botha mode?

OOC: Well it pretty much means you play your nation as it develops in-game, no modifiers, no improvements you don't have, etc. It also allows you to ignore rp wars if they don't happen in-game but there are plenty of people who do not recognize it.

OOC

can you clarify better the Botha mode?

OOC: Botha Mode means you stick to your SoI and use nor accept the use of any multipliers whatsoever. In turn, others wanting to invade you must have your nation be covered by their SoI as well from what i understand.

Also, all IG actions are projected onto your CNRP nation, similar to how Sargun got raided and nuked by an 'unknown force' some time ago.

Edited by Amyante

We completely understand the position of the Kingdom of Cochin and we will never hold ill-will toward you or your people. Your actions, as far as we are concerned, are not deemed colonialism by our standards and will not be deemed as such by our government.

Thank You. We hope you will be able to prevail upon your Aphrike Treaty allies to cease the provocative statements and any future aggressive actions against the Kingdom and its territory of Bosaso?

We would also be interested in your views regarding the protection of the sovereignty of Bosaso from future threats? Keeping to the spirit of the agreement we had arrived with you and other nations of NAPO, we would much prefer that Bosaso not be heavily militarized, as that would only impede its primary function as an industrial enclave. If however UMS signs a treaty guaranteeing the Cochin sovereignty over Bosaso, we would be much more assured.

BANDIERA%20rsi.gif

== DEFCON 2 ==

ARMED LEGIONS: 190.000 soldiers, 325 tanks

I° MVSN Legion: 50.000 soldiers, 150 tanks

II° MVSN Legion: 50.000 soldiers, 50 tanks

III° MVSN Legion: 25.000 soldiers, 50 tanks

IV° MVSN Legion: 25.000 soldiers, 50 tanks

V° MVSN Legion: 40.000 soldiers, 25 tanks

ITALIAN AIR FORCE: 23 aircrafts, 17 cruise missiles

I° Legion: 6 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15, 6 B-25 Mitchell, 10 Vendetta Cruise Missiles

II° Legion: 5 F-100 Super Sabre, 6 B-17G Flying Fortress, 7 Vendetta Cruise Missiles

The Omega Imperium has just taken off from the Benito Mussolini International Airport of Littoria and the Duce himself will make a speech to the Nation shortly. The Grand Council of Fascism is transferred to the fortified complex of The Eagle's Nest, in the Rift Valley.

OOC:

thanks, so I don't have choice :(

Edited by Arathog

OOC: Botha Mode means you stick to your SoI and use nor accept the use of any multipliers whatsoever. In turn, others wanting to invade you must have your nation be covered by their SoI as well from what i understand.

Also, all IG actions are projected onto your CNRP nation, similar to how Sargun got raided and nuked by an 'unknown force' some time ago.

OOC: Actually it means you will only work with IG wars so regardless of SoI

The first sentence is true, the second is not. The only invasions and wars recognised are those by mutual consent. Overlapping SOI has nothing to do with it.

This is true. Any IG events have to be RP'ed into your RP.

OOC: Actually it means you will only work with IG wars so regardless of SoI

Not necessarally, see my first reply about mutual consent.

That is the second key RP aspect of Botha mode, RP by mutual consent. The first key RP aspect is to stay within your stats.

Edited by Botha

CLASSIFIED

NationofNodMkI.jpg

From the Office of Vladimir Orlovsky, Ministry of Military Affairs for the Nation of Nod

Here my fascist cowsins, a gift. They should prove effective in dealing with the rampaging elephants that will undoubtedly charge your nation in a fit of rage.

-Vladimir Orlovsky, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Nation of Nod

Thousands upon thousands of surplus Civilian semi-automatic and bolt-action elephant rifles capable of firing the H&H .375 elephant gun round are being filtered to the Italican Regime via normal everyday commerical traffic between the NoN and Italica along with approximately 1000 rounds per dozen rifles.

Instructions for building IED's and IEFPM (Improvised Explosively Formed Penetrator Mines) are accompanying top level Diplomatic officials between the NoN and Italica.

Edited by Executive Minister

Actually, it was the Carthaginians who controlled Sardinia first, who were even predated by the Phoenicians. So by the logic of who controlled what, that means that either Carthage or Rebel Army should control it because of its original successors.

So according your unevolved and barbarian logic we should look at 3000 years old geographical claims to decide what nation should control Sicily and Sardinia in 2009AD? We wonder how you manage to not choke yourself while you drink. Alright.

romanempiremap.gif

[sarcasm]We give a 24 hours ultimatum to all nations in the map to leave their land, go away, and let us come there to pretend we have always controlled your land. Why? Because 2000 years ago some people from our Capital controlled them - and according to the prehistorical logic of the Mechodamians, we are the rightful successors of the Roman Empire!! Failure to meet our request will result in the interruption of pasta and pizza exportations in the afromentioned territories.[/sarcasm]

Edited by Junio Borghese

So according your unevolved and barbarian logic we should look at 3000 years old geographical claims to decide what nation should control Sicily and Sardinia in 2009AD? We wonder how you manage to not choke yourself while you drink. Alright.

romanempiremap.gif

[sarcasm]We give a 24 hours ultimatum to all nations in the map to leave their land, go away, and let us come there to pretend we have always controlled your land. Why? Because 2000 years ago some people from our Capital controlled them - and according to the prehistorical logic of the Mechodamians, we are the rightful successors of the Roman Empire!! Failure to meet our request will result in the interruption of pasta and pizza exportations in the afromentioned territories.[/sarcasm]

Actually by heritage Rebel Army and Carthage would control those lands first.

OOC: Romans weren't the first developed people in Europe ;)

I think there is some confusion here over the line drawn between RL history and IG history and where it intersects.

Based on my general observations over the last three years, it is my understanding that as ethnic groups goes, they do reside IG in the approximent same RL locations - so for example, Sicily is primarally Italian, there are Zulus in South Africa, etc. This is because there are IG references made to national ethnicity, so in turn those ethnic groups do need to reside somewhere on Planet Bob.

However, RL historical events have very little bearing on RP events even though RL/IG/IC demographis may paint a different picture. RP history has however a lot more bearing.

Therefore previous CN nations such as Gebiv would have a lot more historical clout in Sicily and the Italian Island than RL events from 10, 100, 1000 years ago.

I think part of the issue here is Junio is RPing his nation as a seemless historical legacy from RL Italy. Plus he is probably unaware of the prior CN history of Italy prior to him setting up shop there. I do the same too for Transvaal, our 2005 pre-history is that of RL South Africa. However that history has no bearing on my RP in regards to any claims I may make IG or IC.

Out of respect for previous RPers and RPs which have departed, it is only fitting that we acknowledge and use as a foundation the IG/IC pre-history of our respective territories. For example, in Southern Namibia one may still find a small group of Cherokee Indians living there - because at one time IG there was such a nation. I subsequently incorporated that territory and honoured that RPer by maintaining his RP legacy... even those there is and never has been Native American indigenous people residing in Africa.

Anyways, I guess the point of my longwinded reply is that Junio should, out of respect, acknowledge that, yes, Sicily and Sardinia do have a history under Gebiv, Rebel Army, and others and that has more bearing than RL examples and events carried over into IG/IC/ RP.

Actually by heritage Rebel Army and Carthage would control those lands first.

By heritage? Let's talk about sicilian heritage.

Sicilians speak the following languages:

- Trapanese

- Palermitano

- Messinese

- Caltanissettese

- Agrigentino

- Ennese

- Catanese

- Ragusano

None of these languages have semitic origins, they are all evolutions of Vulgar Latin

Now let's talk about the historical flag of sicily

sicilian_flag.gif

Red and Yellow symbolize the union of the communes of Palermo and Corleone who fought togheter against the foreign invaders, the Angevin, while the grain spikes symbolize the status of "Granary of Rome". Sicily was under Roman rule for more than 1000 years and 150 years as part of the Italian unitary state.

Now name ONE THING Rebel Army infulenced in Sicily.

Edited by Junio Borghese

Now name ONE THING Rebel Army infulenced in Sicily.

In-game control. Please re-read my previous post about in-game legacy and history having more bearing and influnece than RL legacy and history.

Yup there are indeed likely Italians living on CNRP Sicily - but they are also Italians with Gebiv and Rebel Army heritage too.

Just for the record, how long as Rebel Army ruled over the Italian Islands?

In-game control. Please re-read my previous post about in-game legacy and history having more bearing and influnece than RL legacy and history.

Yup there are indeed likely Italians living on CNRP Sicily - but they are also Italians with Gebiv and Rebel Army heritage too.

Just for the record, how long as Rebel Army ruled over the Italian Islands?

OOC: For a fairly long time if I remember correctly. Pre-Nordland collapse methinks.

OOC:

thanks, so I don't have choice :(

OOC: ICly, you don't have to war, hence why I offered unconditional surrender. ICly it is up to you if you want to accept it or not (The link to the actual post is in a PM I sent you so you can respond to it). You can also fight if you choose to.

Edited by Voodoo Nova