African Mobalizations

Lavo

OOC: No comment.

But again, cut the crap with the condescension. At no time at all did he insult or post disrespectfully towards anyone, he does not deserve that. People attempting to pile !@#$ on top of a pile of !@#$ make me sick. I mean, we already made him quit, what more do you want from him?

OOC: They did, because they think CNRP is their personal playgruond, with the ooc #cnrp channel having the fuctions of the UN assembly.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: They did, because they think CNRP is their personal playgruond, with the ooc #cnrp channel having the fuctions of the UN assembly.

OOC: Oh yes, because we do whatever we want just to pick on the little guy like yourself. Really, such a childish argument. I'd expect better out of you because I know you can make a better argument than that. Let's not clutter this thread with this kind of crap. It's not warranted, and it's not necessary.

Your bloc has claimed that it was fighting both Fascism and colonialism in these 'wars'.

Italica was an Italian led, Somalian nation. While Novak threatened to destroy Italica because of its fascism, you have also inadvertently replaced its leaders with Arab leaders by making it a Novakian state.

We were not referring to Italian Somalia, which the Borghese regime has already renegged its control over.

Furthermore, Il Duce, his government and his Opega Imperium airliner is to be given full, diplomatic immunity and protection within the NoN, pending word from Transvaal.

OOC: Its over. This whole entire incident leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: Double post. No lets not fuel this argument any further. I have no wish to point fingers. Whats done is done. With 'we', I was referring to CNRP as a whole, as a community that allows things like this.

Its over. Arathog is gone, only thing we can do now is try to move motions that will prevent things like this happening in the future. Let this die.

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: Double post. No lets not fuel this argument any further. I have no wish to point fingers. Whats done is done. With 'we', I was referring to CNRP as a whole, as a community that allows things like this.

Its over. Arathog is gone, only thing we can do now is try to move motions that will prevent things like this happening in the future. Let this die.

OOC: And by 'trying to move motions', we should prevent things like that ICly and remind ourselves to keep OOC and IC separate.

OOC: If that and your previous statement were true, I wouldn't get kicked three quarters of the times I visit the channel, Junio. Your argument is flawed. NOW LET US ALL CUT THE OOC CHATTER, OK?!

Furthermore, Il Duce, his government and his Opega Imperium airliner is to be given full, diplomatic immunity and protection within the NoN, pending word from Transvaal.

You have our permission to land in the enclave.

Likewise, the Republic of Transvaal opens its doors to Il Duce and will grant him asylum and citizenship if need be to protect him.

You have our permission to land in the enclave.

Likewise, the Republic of Transvaal opens its doors to Il Duce and will grant him asylum and citizenship if need be to protect him.

Il Duce is currently several kilometers east of the NoN border. His pilots have previously landed at Lideta Army complex during diplomatic talks, as such, their familiarity with the airstrip has led them to follow an approach vector.

OOC: His plane was still in the NoN when this happened, I'll take it that he never left NoN airspace.

SOM, whatever it takes for us to keep as many new RPers in this continuity as we can.

Il Duce is currently several kilometers east of the NoN border. His pilots have previously landed at Lideta Army complex during diplomatic talks, as such, their familiarity with the airstrip has led them to follow an approach vector.

OOC: His plane was still in the NoN when this happened, I'll take it that he never left NoN airspace.

SOM, whatever it takes for us to keep as many new RPers in this continuity as we can.

OOC: Aye, I agree, but it has to be done ICly. We all know what happens when OOC fuels IC... it never ends well.

Pending the announcement of the Novakian annexation of the former holdings of Italica, the Executive Ministry has deemed it appropriate to station the NoN-CMBT force along the Italican/NoN border. The Post Arabian War Armistice still holds.

Due to the cessation of hostilities, the NoN reverts to DEFCON 4. Italian refugees from both former nations not able to enter the Boer Line or reach Transvaal are being given the option of living in the NoN in asylum.

All will be given back ground checks for destabilizing contacts, and compared against any and all known visages of Mad Dog Denard. Pending citizenship, they will be given their own section to call home within the NoN, the Italian quarter on the surface level and the Italian residential complex underneath, in the Undercity.

OOC: Arathog, please do not leave the game. Stay on , re-roll as a new nation, because we would really miss the role play possibilities from you. I know how you feel, even though I may not follow my own advices, I would advice you not to quit CNRP. Fascism is really an untenable government policy in CNRP if you do not have strong allies or if you are not yourself very very strong.

Carthaginian Announcement

All Italian-Somalian military members and members of government have been cleared of wrongdoing by a Carthaginian investigation into the alleged explosion done by UMS forces - an investigation has pointed to two members of Carthage's own military, who have been detained and are being interrogated. If there are more soldiers involved in alleged abuses done to Somalians, they will be dealt justice.

OOC:

I sincerely thank all the players who have offered help, protection and new lands to citizens of Italica ( especially Botha ;) ). I deliver to the Executive Minister or Botha, if they wish, the RP of the Fascist Government in exile, including the Duce ( you can find all details concerning the structure of the Fascist State in the folder " The Daily Fascist " ).

I have no choice, my friends, the disappointment of losing everything I had built in so many hours is too large. If I can not play a Fascist State just because the powerful disagrees, I consider it a limitation of my freedom to play since the beginning. And if I play, I want to play with my rules, not with those of others. I prefer to leave this game now, with the sympathy of many players and the awareness that I produced a pleasing and accurate RP for my Nation. I hope that my decision is a matter for reflection for those who have the authority to establish rules in CNRP. Maybe one day I will return and I hope to find a little more fairness.

Bye bye

Edited by Arathog