Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

My lot? I speak only for the STA. If you acknowledge I have not displayed a double standard then I guess you'll be retracting the earlier comments questioning my honesty?

Sorry Tyga, you haven't done anything along those lines.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyways, just to update the peanut gallery so this topic can finally die, Athens and the Knights of Ni! have agreed to a figure on the reparations. An announcement may or may not be made to inform you all of the exact figure.

That is all.

ALSO

Happy Holidays. :3

Thanks for the good news. Seeing as the amount is agreed upon, would be able to release that information? Is it the 400 million Londo quoted earlier?

We are not limiting Bilrow's speech in any way, shape or form. We are merely deducting 3mil from the reps that Ni! will receive every time Bilrow posts in this thread. It's up to him whether he wants to limit his own free speech and do the right thing for the entirety of Bob.

I'd expect nothing less from you guys.

We are not limiting Bilrow's speech in any way, shape or form. We are merely deducting 3mil from the reps that Ni! will receive every time Bilrow posts in this thread. It's up to him whether he wants to limit his own free speech and do the right thing for the entirety of Bob.

With such attitude, Your apologies were just a PR stunt then, your logics really astound us mortals, onwards Athens! You've been doing it right since the war and basing your decisions on Bilrow's posts? Thought MK were your overlords -.-, oh well.

Edited by shahenshah

The old Hegemony that TOP was part of right?

Yeah, we were part of the Continuum.

We were also once friends with NPO, before they threw it back in our faces.

Whilst I reckon we've still got some sins to have settled for the above, we've moved on.

Times change kid.

You mean the one your Emperor was also leading?

Yeah, exactly that one.

It's to my understanding that when you talk about the hegemony, your referring to the continuum and the period after UJW and onward. The period during the GWs is considered to not have had any kind of hegemony because there were two sides of the MDP web. So, could you please tell me, at what point was the Sith Emperor leading the hegemony?

It's to my understanding that when you talk about the hegemony, your referring to the continuum and the period after UJW and onward. The period during the GWs is considered to not have had any kind of hegemony because there were two sides of the MDP web. So, could you please tell me, at what point was the Sith Emperor leading the hegemony?

For four days, in the incident known as "Moldavi Rebelion", this clearly make Ivan guilty of everything that happened in Hegemony era. :P

Edited by D34th

HellAngel is too thick to read, and just responds to pretty pictures.

Give the guy a break, or some crayons.

He was leading the main alliance of it, albeit not around that time, but everyone knows what he contributed to getting them where they were.

I was just trying to bring up the pointlessness of such arguments. Of course TOP was part of it, one can't simply deny facts, but not everything and everyone in the old hegemony was bad. Half of the Karma alliance held an MDP with NPO at some time in their existance.

He was leading the main alliance of it, albeit not around that time, but everyone knows what he contributed to getting them where they were.

I was just trying to bring up the pointlessness of such arguments. Of course TOP was part of it, one can't simply deny facts, but not everything and everyone in the old hegemony was bad. Half of the Karma alliance held an MDP with NPO at some time in their existance.

As interesting as the conversation is (and one that I have many comments on), it has nothing to do with my announcement. Feel free to make one of your own instead of taking mine.

We have now approached Day 21 of "Show Me the Money" with still no announcement or reparation payments being made.

I will share one other message I have received from a Knights of Ni! (who by the way are still looking for some shrubbery I heard):

To: Bilrow From: Ruler12 Date: 12/4/2009 11:11:10 AM

Subject: RE: Greetings/Survey

Thanks for the link and your interst in "doing what is right".

We are standing by to see what happens.

To: Bilrow From: Ruler12 Date: 12/4/2009 11:11:10 AM

Subject: RE: Greetings/Survey

Thanks for the link and your interst in "doing what is right".

We are standing by to see what happens.

Now thats just about the damn funniest thing ive seen in awhile.

As interesting as the conversation is (and one that I have many comments on), it has nothing to do with my announcement. Feel free to make one of your own instead of taking mine.

We have now approached Day 21 of "Show Me the Money" with still no announcement or reparation payments being made.

I will share one other message I have received from a Knights of Ni! (who by the way are still looking for some shrubbery I heard):

Athens is obviously moving at a normal speed with this, they couldn't send aid if they didn't know what amount to send, and since then they've agreed on a sum with the knights of ni. I don't know if you are actually this ignorant or if its some kind of personal humor to act dense, but I am going to nuke the crap out of you if I get down to your range and out of anarchy.

Edited by Jack Diorno

May I ask what Athens did wrong? Was it attacking an alliance for tech? Was it the number? Was thier claim that their number of 40 is just as arbitrary as your number of 5, 10 or 20? Please tell me what you feel they should be paying reps for? And why you are so ademant about them having to pay those reps?
What they did wrong? Did you miss all of the "I'm sorry" and "Athens Policy Change" threads? They answer all of those questions quite clearly......it was almost like they were reading from a script that someone else had written.
Let me go ahead and clear that up for you. TPF had absolutely no plans whatsoever to ever fight on the side of the UjP and had negotiated their way out on day one of the war. As far as I could tell and from what I was told from people in the alliances surrounding the "Karma" War, TORN was the driving force behind the attacks that started the war. The situation is a little bit different in that regard, at least in my opinion.

JB, your statement regarding TPF is factually inaccurate.

i heard bout that though nothing was ever made definite that i saw. i also heard about TORN but again with nothing of much substance behind it.

@King Louis- don't forget the overflowing garbage cans full of empty popcorn containers......

Yes, there was wild speculation from many, but in the end even ES could produce no concrete evidence, mostly due to it's lack of existence.

I can confirm with completely authority that that negotiation took place between TPF and Sponge, since it was NpO that TPF was fighting, and was then run by the rest of the people on our side.

Unless you're saying nothing was definite about TORN, in which case I don't have first hand knowledge, only secondhand.

Yes, we had negotiations with NpO, more specifically Sponge, as that was our front. They occurred 3 or 4 days into UJP and only after the OOC incident.

Both leaders used the 404 mess for their own benefit. Slayer to extricate his alliance once he realised that NPO would not be joining the UJP front and Sponge to weaken the opposition to the point where it collapsed.

This idea that TPF and NpO has a clandestine exit strategy formulated pre war is fictional.

Back on topic: Hopefully this will be resolved before the weekend is over.

Yes, we had negotiations with NpO, more specifically Sponge, as that was our front. They occurred 3 or 4 days into UJP and only after the OOC incident.

Both leaders used the 404 mess for their own benefit. Slayer to extricate his alliance once he realised that NPO would not be joining the UJP front and Sponge to weaken the opposition to the point where it collapsed.

This idea that TPF and NpO has a clandestine exit strategy formulated pre war is fictional.

It definitely did not occur after the OOC incident. I distinctly remember Sponge discussing it prior to that taking place. Sorry, you're wrong.

It definitely did not occur after the OOC incident. I distinctly remember Sponge discussing it prior to that taking place. Sorry, you're wrong.

JB, I was TPF MoD, 3rd in command, directly involved in the negotiations and actually engaged with Sponges nation....your recollection is faulty.

Any news on the rep figures yet?

JB, I was TPF MoD, 3rd in command, directly involved in the negotiations and actually engaged with Sponges nation....your recollection is faulty.

Any news on the rep figures yet?

The negotiations may have become more involved after the OOC incident, but they began on day one of the war.

Athens, why can't you just...start sending? Send what you think is reasonable. If they don't think it's enough, then you'll send more when they get the figures. If it's more than they asked, well, you did it out of the goodness of your heart or something. Just get this thing over with already and shut everyone up.

Athens, why can't you just...start sending? Send what you think is reasonable. If they don't think it's enough, then you'll send more when they get the figures. If it's more than they asked, well, you did it out of the goodness of your heart or something. Just get this thing over with already and shut everyone up.

Locke, why can't you just...read? Read the important post a page or so back where JGoods says they have now agreed an amount and will commence payment. If that is not enough, then just read some more after that where people acknowledge the agreement has been reached. If that is reading too much then consider it extra credit and you going above and beyond the basic reading requirement for this course. Just get over this fear of reading before posting and shut up the people who continue to post without reading.