United Earth Directorate Announcement

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal take is that this was deliberate by UED because they thought WF had no treaties (due to their wiki being... Old), and now that they realized they are screwed they are trying to do damage control.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

So Silence has a valid CB against Ragnarok?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=358355

As do the Immortals?

Rogue attacks and mistakes happen all the time, usually an offer of reparations, or offering up the perpetrators for their punishment is enough to solve these issues. WF just desired a war more than they desired a reasonable solution.

rogue.jpg

rouge1.jpg

rouge2.jpg

rouge3.jpg

rouge4.jpg

Rock on, wf, rock on.

Show UED what happens when "rogues" $%&@ with you.

Well, since the war isn't legitimate, shouldn't have WF done something about it by now?

Or shouldn't VE have done something about it? I could have sworn VE didn't like alliances getting attacked for no reason.

They are getting there champ, relax. KDII is not even on IRC.

Well, since the war isn't legitimate, shouldn't have WF done something about it by now?

Or shouldn't VE have done something about it? I could have sworn VE didn't like alliances getting attacked for no reason.

Chim, wtf are you doing? Why would you ever promote the end of a war?

VE should attack IAA for that. That's a valid CB in my eyes.

I'm a little confused about this part.

8. I also said that WF could ZI the members that attacked if they wanted to. There was no reason for this war.

So you told WF that they could prison rape members of yours who made the mistake of believing somebody? Provided that was kinda stupid, and I suppose at low-strengths it doesn't matter, as they are cheap to rebuild, but it kinda seems like throwing your members, the people who are smart/foolish enough to follow you under the bus. Maybe(Probably) I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Aside from that, I kinda had a feeling like WF was being sly, and I definately felt like Mafia was acting like scum. This thread has helped to solidify these beliefs.

Edited by memoryproblems

Chim, wtf are you doing? Why would you ever promote the end of a war?

VE should attack IAA for that. That's a valid CB in my eyes.

I'm not promoting the end of the war. Ideally, UED would have a secret army assembled equal to WF's size and they would wipe each other out.

Show me any situation like this one (the one you pointed out has one nation), and I'll show you a valid CB.

From what I gather(this is just from what I've read; correct me if I'm wrong), both parties had worked that issue out and had made a peace agreement, and then WF attacks UED for the screenshot.

Again, this is just what I've read. My apologies if this is incorrect.

follow the two links above. so, i take it if International, Sparta, and GGA all decided to hit WF, you will support them, since both nations have 100+days of seniority? seriously, most alliances have many members who have 100+ days of seniority, yet rarely check the forums. the only one in UED who is truly stupid was the MoIA and for that he is no longer gov.

There were five nations at the time, and the attack only stopped because people highlighted it at the OWF.

Plausible deniability should ensure UED a good two weeks of punishment, but I see that people are softening up due to the bad PR and the manipulation involved in the !@#$%* stuff.

I would maintain that war, though, because I do not believe in rewarding stupidity.

My personal take is that this was deliberate by UED because they thought WF had no treaties (due to their wiki being... Old), and now that they realized they are screwed they are trying to do damage control.

Doesn't make sense to me, treaties aside, you would think that somebody would have the sense to compare alliance strengths before trying to shake things up, and that somebody with at least a few brain cells would notice that UED < WF by more then a considerable bit.

Doesn't make sense to me, treaties aside, you would think that somebody would have the sense to compare alliance strengths before trying to shake things up, and that somebody with at least a few brain cells would notice that UED < WF by more then a considerable bit.

Or someone would think "we have treaties, they dont, lets tech raid and keep it out of the owf (using our treaties), and if !@#$ happens, we didn't do it".

Come on, four five months seniority nations listening to a recently created nation?

I'd think theyd know alliance hierarchy by that time.

You'd be surprised.

The two TOOL members that fell for iCarly2's "attack FARK" messages were about four months old. It's usually the less active/attentive members that are vulnerable to such things.

You'd be surprised.

The two TOOL members that fell for iCarly2's "attack FARK" messages were about four months old. It's usually the less active/attentive members that are vulnerable to such things.

Less active, yes - but the MoIA????

There is a simple way to look at this.

Either some rogue nation who wants UED destroyed tries to manufacture a war by sending out some PM's telling UED nations to attack wF, and then sent wF a screenshot apparently showing it was all KD's idea.

OR

KD randomly told his members to hit wF so that he could later deny it and let some of his members get ZI'd and remove a gov member.

Only one makes any sort of sense.

Win.

Also, the question isn't "Who faked a screenshot?" We've got the &#33;@#&#036;%* link proven to be nothing. The link never existed. Why, therefore, would WF ever use a nonexistent link as proof of anything?

If WF attacked UED due incompetence will they know attack themselves and their allies in VE for the same reason?

Next time before mindless support for your allies VE try to hear what people are saying and check it at least.

If WF attacked UED due incompetence will they know attack themselves and their allies in VE for the same reason?

Next time before mindless support for your allies VE try to hear what people are saying and check it at least.

Support is not midnless, as even though it could have been a mistake the fact that four nations attacked WF gives them enough of a CB in any world.

Support is not midnless, as even though it could have been a mistake the fact that four nations attacked WF gives them enough of a CB in any world.

Repeating it over and over and over and over does not make it true. They were rogues, mislead by a further rogue. The solution offered by UED would be enough to satisfy any alliance in the game were it not for Raj's further shenanigans.

The fact of the four nations were deceived by a kicked member of UED and ban evader trying to damage UED doesn't look as a good CB for me, reparations would be asked first at least, may be if UED had a better ally than The Mafia and more NS behind them it would happened.

Edited by D34th