United Earth Directorate Announcement

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise here that wF would fake a screenie. Still, the GRL hasn't hit 5 - please help make that happen. [Yes, I know you said you wouldn't nuke, but do it anyway]

WF didn't fake anything. Raj did.

He orchestrated harm against both alliances. Not just UED.

The precedant is set.

There are others, but they are irrelevant.

This war was declared over a single tech raid / rogue action.

As it should.

I don't know enough about that situation but if Doch is correct and WAPA refused to do anything about the tech raid it is not setting a precedent for this situation at all.

For those of you saying both are equally responsible you cant argue then that UED was punished much much more than WF was.

UED was "punished" prior to the mod putting the truth out about Raj. There's been no contact with UED yet to straighten anything further.

We only have wF's word on that. It could be some sort of dastardly plot by wF to roll UED, after all. Might wF have planted a member of their former government, then fed them directions? Hmmmm? I mean, we've got to consider all the angles here!

No, I actually don't believe a word of that - I'm willing to bet on wF's incompetance rather than evil plotting ability. Still makes for a good story. Also, hey Desp.

We only have wF's word on that. It could be some sort of dastardly plot by wF to roll UED, after all. Might wF have planted a member of their former government, then fed them directions? Hmmmm? I mean, we've got to consider all the angles here!

No, I actually don't believe a word of that - I'm willing to bet on wF's incompetance rather than evil plotting ability. Still makes for a good story. Also, hey Desp.

You believe what you want, and your expression of skepticism concerning one side and trust concerning the other is proof of it.

Edited by deSouza

You believe what you want, and your expression of sketicism concerning one side and trust concerning the other is proof of it.

Oh man, you're too much. Seriously, I'm stepping out of my office for a second here because I'm laughing too hard to properly administrate my peons.

UED was "punished" prior to the mod putting the truth out about Raj. There's been no contact with UED yet to straighten anything further.

I agree, and I am waiting to see how things end before I have an opinion on how people conducted themselves in this matter.

Mistakes were made, what matters more is how they are resolved.

The war actions are still being taken by wF even though apparently the war is supposed to be over? It is really ironic, how KD was told he can not control his members, even when the attacks were through a rogue and even after everything thats been discovered, they are still attacking. The Mafia just proven to be cowardly in not helping their ally. Sometimes you have to back your friend even when its not the greatest causes - and in this case they should of taken the word of their friends rather than a rogue.

I really hope UED get reperations here...

The precedant is set, docha, and you cant go around it.

Yet manipulation coming from raji made things look differently on WF's front.

Nonsense.

WF's case is much stronger than Sparta, GGA and INT.

I suppose its this the motivator for your posts, unfortunately.

Are you afraid of wars?

yes, that is it. i am utterly afraid of wars....... sorry, i was Polar from before GPW until after the SPW. but yes, i am completely afraid of wars. you got me.

and you have yet again, forgot the point that any small amount of research on WF's part would have shown that DL/Raj was manipulating them. so either you truly think that WF is completely stupid to allow them to be manipulated by such a piss poor job that Raj did, or you just have nothing else to defend WF with and continue to spout about how they were manipulated by such a piss poor job of an SS.

as for WF's case, you used a single tech raid as the precedent, thus according to your own precedent of STA/MK vs WAPA, Sparta, GGA, and Int all have as much of a strong case as WF had against UED. there is no getting around it deSouza.

Oh c'mon, an alliance isn't ever responsible for gov't member actions? I feel like I've heard this before...

[and for reference he still has sops in #wF]

Edited by Desperado

Oh c'mon, an alliance isn't ever responsible for gov't member actions? I feel like I've heard this before...

[and for reference he still has sops in #wF]

wF is absolutely responsible for raji's actions, and i am sure they will do whatever steps necessary to resolve what has turned into an awful situation not only for UED, but for themselves.

wF is absolutely responsible for raji's actions, and i am sure they will do whatever steps necessary to resolve what has turned into an awful situation not only for UED, but for themselves.

Alright, what precisely is the official stance of the Viridian Entente on this issue? Can we get an Imperial Decree thingie up in hur already?

yes, that is it. i am utterly afraid of wars....... sorry, i was Polar from before GPW until after the SPW. but yes, i am completely afraid of wars. you got me.

Then its probably some other reason that you are constantly hammering on the issue.

Inherited dislike for VE, perhaps?

and you have yet again, forgot the point that any small amount of research on WF's part would have shown that DL/Raj was manipulating them. so either you truly think that WF is completely stupid to allow them to be manipulated by such a piss poor job that Raj did, or you just have nothing else to defend WF with and continue to spout about how they were manipulated by such a piss poor job of an SS.

They didnt need to research if raj was manipulating them, they had a valid CB and something that looked like a motive for that aggression.

Now that the motive is cleared, they probably will clear the situation up, but they still had a valid CB for starters.

You are purposetely ignoring the fact that four UED nations attacked WF to promote your own agenda.

as for WF's case, you used a single tech raid as the precedent, thus according to your own precedent of STA/MK vs WAPA, Sparta, GGA, and Int all have as much of a strong case as WF had against UED. there is no getting around it deSouza.

Indeed.

I personally think one single raider (depending on who the raidee is) is too psychotic to warrant a declaration, but if any alliance declared on other alliance over that, I wouldn't object.

Alright, what precisely is the official stance of the Viridian Entente on this issue? Can we get an Imperial Decree thingie up in hur already?

when wF works out with UED how they will resolve the situation, supporting that solution will be VE official policy.

i feel like raji betrayed a lot of people, and in his efforts to spice up the game he made a lot of people make some bad decisions. i feel very badly for UED and wF in this situation.

when wF works out with UED how they will resolve the situation, supporting that solution will be VE official policy.

i feel like raji betrayed a lot of people, and in his efforts to spice up the game he made a lot of people make some bad decisions. i feel very badly for UED and wF in this situation.

And that resolves it for me from the VE perspective. Makes sense to me.

Gotcha, been a lot of hoohah going on 'round these parts on accounts of some harsh opinions being slung. Figured it was worth asking. Cheers for the response.

Mmk look. Everybody wants a war and nobody has the balls to start one. understandable. so when one presents itself everybody rushed in for the kill BUT! In our/your/their/etc haste to do so a few steps got skipped. some can forgive this and some cannot it doesnt matter really since this matter is between Enrage and KD2. wF and UED both got set up by someone who shouldnt even be here anymore

KD and Enrage can now figure this out, i assume some damages will be paid for, and we can all go back to hoping for a Christmas war... btw VE...stop..just stop

Are you kidding me? Two weeks of war against an alliance which you recognise already has big internal problems is more than enough to completely destroy it. Saying now that the CB may have been pretty much a load of BS, but it's ok because they'll only be attacked for two weeks is a load of !@#$.

Someone sent messages to a load of noobs in an alliance, just over 1/5th of them attacked as per the message, without checking the validity of it, this included an inexperienced member of government. The nations were declared rogues and WF were told they can do as they wish with them. The government member was removed from power and also declared rogue. I'd say that KD II handled that situation fairly well, if anything he failed his members as most alliances would've gotten away with reparations in this situation, but with no notable allies, I suppose he did the best he could.

Lets see what damage has been done in the last few hours.

-Most members crippled

-I am the only active gov

-A lot of members will cut and run, possibly a few strong members

-We will loose a lot of NS

-We dont have any allies

-We are already falling apart

We cant take 2 weeks. I want peace but you dont. Why?

@ Il Impero Romano

Just 2 weeks? is that all they deserved? To be basically crushed? Cant say Im impressed here. Assuming that KD did lie, you punish an entire alliance(possibly 2 if the Mafia had decided to join) over a possible lie?

Who's to say we just wouldn't get the same faked screen shot from KDII over and over again?

I really don't put any weight into that, or KDII's word alone (as I'm sure you would agree is reasonable under the circumstances). There may be something to the !@#$%* thing, however when WF researched it, they were told that's the message you get when a link is set to expire by the person who posted it. At this point though it is impossible for me to tell either way, as I have absolutely no technical knowledge and no one in VE is that familiar with pastbin (thankfully :x).

I would like to assure KDII that the matter will be looked into, and dealt with accordingly.

But thats the thing, you jumped the gun, you didnt look into it. Instead, you allowed your allies to just attack and fully supported them in doing so, thus assuring that UED would be crushed. Im sure KD felt quite "assured" by your statement.

Actually, the reasoning for things on both sides of the issue now make perfect sense, both WF and UED were played.

Finally, you are actually willing to listen to some reason instead of blindy following the conclusions of your ally.

Raj was a former WF gov member who was ousted for acting completely bizarre, yelling about wanting to start a war, etc (I'll just say Dilusonal Leader was a very appropriate name).

No one was incompetent here, both sides acted exactly as they should have given the information they were being fed. I hope KDII contacts WF immediately so we can get this rectified.

lol No, now your taking it to far. Your alliance would have drawn the same conclusions that WF did given the circumstance, and your alliance would have supported their ally if they were in that circumstance.

UED was made to seem completely incompetent as to be dangerous enough to harm WF. WF responded accordingly. However, UED's incompetence was manufactured, and that's all that happened here. To continue with it and keep screaming and yelling is ridiculous. Fact of the matter here is obviously the claims of incompetence against UED were erroneous, but that in no way makes WF incompetent...and it certainly has absolutely nothing to do with VE.

Got to say though, raj played this one rather well and almost got away with it.

No, no he didnt. He didnt play it well at all. If he had actually created a !@#$%* account with an actual target list in there, then he would have played it well. In this case he made a very obvious mistake in trying to fake the link. That is unless he "knew" WF would not do any research and just jump the gun and go to war? That would be the only way he "play it well". Im sorry dude, I know our alliances are allies but this whole situation makes you and Wf look bad, especially if you stick to your guns(when I say that I mean in your claiming that going to war was the correct choice of action considering the "evidence" at the time.) Im sorry but "someone" Im not claiming to know who, was a little to quick to go to war, and it displays a flippant attitude towards what would almost certainly be the destruction of a small inexperienced alliance. This is going to hurt your relations with other alliances, no matter how you look at it. (Im not referring to your relations with NV but rather some of the other leaders that have decried your actions)

Side Note: I know this has probably already been resolved and would just like to say i didnt get past the last post of yours i quoted before posting this. I just had a few things to say while I still had time.

KDII, I'm happy to see this will be resolved and won't result in a two-week long war. And at least The Mafia can claim they were going to join in...but! :D

G'luck UED