It's all my fault, I'm sorry

potato

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was somewhat amusing yet ridiculous when TBB did it. You hold no real power to threaten us so do us all a favour and drop the attitude.

What?

I think this is a perfect grouping, and I thank you for this. Just say your welcome geez.

Oh, but you don't get it- this is a treaty between MK and the Optional Defense Network. It'll be cancelled before war comes along.

:awesome:

HAW HAW How original. Maybe next time a war comes along, you won't flipflop in the middle of it nor spy on your so called friends.

Edited by potato

Er, dude. I was joking. Hence the :awesome: and all. ODN are one of my favourite alliances.

See, this is why Archon doesn't usually let potato out. That and the whole, ya know, French thing.

Anyway, I'm sure we're about due to cancel this treaty by now, no?

I feel that such treaties are inherently aggressive, as they are only meant to be activated in times of war. I would like to see treaties that depend on peace, rather than war, to be utilized. War is never the answer, might I suggest changing this to an NAP?

If you need help during times of crisis, I offer my services to you in finding a solution that does not require hostilities, that goes to both ODN and MK.

Good god, you're even more obnoxious now that you're a "pacifist."

Good god, you're even more obnoxious now that you're a "pacifist."

This is me, agreeing with Mathias. It's quite a miracle you're able to do that, you should be proud or something. But I'll certainly keep your offer in mind.

Edited by joracy

Oh, but you don't get it- this is a treaty between MK and the Optional Defense Network. It'll be cancelled before war comes along.

And here I am, agreeing with Francesca. ;)

Amazing how quickly that ODN became a fan favourite now that the powers that be find them useful.

Edited by Gopherbashi