Message from the Cybernations Genealogical Society

Azrael Alexander

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how accurate this is, none of the Genesis founders came from Old Guard (at least not right before)

Alliance Name: Genesis

Founded: Julyish, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Empirica (IRON), Lemeard (TOP), Templar (do i need to say it? :goonface:)

Disbanded: nope

Shay and Bustylarue left Old Guard for Genesis, though I believe they had nothing to do with its foundation. Empirica I believe was an Old Guard member but was somewhere else before founding Genesis. I also think Paradigm, another Old Guardian, may have been involved in Genesis, but not its creation.

Alliance Name: Old Guard

Founded: February 19, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Reyne, Shay, Bustylarue, Free Quebec, Paradigm, genobadas, Beyondvalor, Mike Sierra, et al. (hence the 'Old Guard') of the Green Protection Agency

Edited by Ch33kY

I thought ella was a splinter of Heroes of Gaming...? At least all the people who left ACDC for HoG after crappygate ended up in ella :P

Umbrella was formed by ex-Gen[m]ay. Tho just prior to declariong existence it's members were spread throughout HoG, ACDC etc etc. Later joined by the alliance Drunk and Deadly (?) [who are now all in Poison Clan], and then nearing 10 months ago a sizeable chunk of MK members, tho a large portion of them have gone back to MK.

Furthermore, our internal documents and treaties, have always been clear that OSA is a descendant of SNAFU, and it fits far better thematically and in terms of style of play as well than MHA.

You can choose your friends dude, but you can't choose your family. Don't be ashamed of your past.

My bad, I recall now - didn't agent ghost ACV for a while as well? I think I may be confusing you with Italy, didn't he go to TOOL before jumping to Argent?

Actually, it was anagent, Janax AND Italy that had ghosted us prior to the founding of Argent.

I don't know how accurate this is, none of the Genesis founders came from Old Guard (at least not right before)

Alliance Name: Genesis

Founded: Julyish, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Empirica (IRON), Lemeard (TOP), Templar (do i need to say it? :goonface:)

Disbanded: nope

Accurate but empirica did come to ODN for a short while before leaving to form Genesis. She is best known for her time in IRON, which is where the bulk of her time pre-Genesis was spent.

Ch33ky, Shay and Busty did join very early on in Genesis but they weren't "founders". empi was never in OG as far as I know.

Founding Date is officially June 7th, 2007, though we did join the AA the day prior.

Alliance Name: Organized Nations Of Superiority (ONOS)

Founded: June 10, 2006

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Lord Zion

Disbanded: October 10, 2007 (Merged to form CORE)

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/ONOS

Alliance Name: Confederation Of Radical Elites (CORE)

Founded: October 10, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Blue Lightning (ONOS), Dan123123 (DUAL), Nitroburn (ONOS), Pikajew (DUAL), Sirettx (ONOS), SuperingaiX (ONOS). *Alliance started with 100+ members. Only founding government listed*

Disbanded: January 21, 2008 (Merged to form the Dominion)

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Confede..._Radical_Elites

Alliance Name: The Tyberion Covenant (TTC)

Founded: January 1, 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Margrave I (\m/), El Bruc (\m/), Jstep (Grämlins), Black Phoenix, Blue Lightning (CORE), Krager

Disbanded: July 2, 2008

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tyberion_Covenant

o/

Shammy the lack of WCR in your opening story is greatly disturbing. Clearly I have not claimed enough of our history.... yet. :ph34r:

Also, this is an awesome idea.

Thanks man and i was going to but describing how you increases the double the hitchhiker technology bonus to damage per technology level and how you also double nuclear production while increasing military costs would not have sounded right. :P

You can choose your friends dude, but you can't choose your family. Don't be ashamed of your past.

Agreed, while most cases i'll have to judge on the info I have this one is easy enough to decide :)

Expect V2 in about a week

Inaccurate. ACDC was formed from two alliances. And AD didn't merge with DE. :P

The way it's set up the flow only has them both merging into Athens, or AD would be on the Crossfire, ODK, OBD level and come in from there. AD & DE just share an entry line.

Edited by PhysicsJunky

Alliance Name: TotalFarkistan/TF!

Founded: February 21st, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Slayer99/Farkistan, Wingwhiper/The Blue Turtle Alliance

Disbanded: Merger with COLD June 4, 2007 to form The Phoenix Federation

Alliance Name: The Phoenix Federation/TPF

Founded: June 4th 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Slayer99/TF!, Geopet/TF!, OneBallMan/TF!, JBone/TF!, TimLee/COLD, Edward Curella/COLD, The Big Bad/COLD, Quizolite/COLD, Venhith/COLD......Maybe some I forgot?

Disbanded: n/a

BANG and Elysium both folded into TPF.

Splinters: NEW, PC, AQ, AX.

Edited by JBone

Alliance Name: Organized Nations Of Superiority (ONOS)

Founded: June 10, 2006

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Lord Zion

Disbanded: October 10, 2007 (Merged to form CORE)

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/ONOS

Just to build on this...

- Lord Zion was a re roll. He orginated from NAAC after he got smashed and bill locked in a war, trying to build an alliance to take down NPO in revenge. That really didn't work out.

- ONOS existed prior to June 10, 2006 for many weeks. But use June 10th :P

That fact that the majority were in SNAFU or TPF from December, 2008 some two months before our founding, is significant enough to render it a reality, rather an a technicality, don't you think? Furthermore, our internal documents and treaties, have always been clear that OSA is a descendant of SNAFU, and it fits far better thematically and in terms of style of play as well than MHA.

I agree with Nolissar. If they see themselves as being offshoots of Snafu, then they ought to be treated as such. The same is true for Zenith and NATO. Although 5 of 6 founders left NATO to found Zenith, all 6 of us had been together in ICON before NATO and 4 of 6 of us met each other in GATO before going to ICON.

Alliance Name: Valhalla

Founded: February 26th, 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Dr. Dan, Rakari, Bob Tuskins, Vaylen, NoWedge, Doland (All from Legion, except Vaylen who was in NPO)

Disbanded: N/A

Wiki is wrong on founders :P.

Edited by Dr. Dan

Alliance Name: FOK

Founded: April 27th 2007 edit: after searching through that thread, it seems 4th of May would be a better date.

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Sargon, unaligned (Some will say rood_verzet, because he was the first to mention CN on the FOK forums. However, Sargon made the first move to found a FOK alliance here. Two nations on the FOK AA on 4th of May 2007.

Disbanded: No.

iFOK was already posted, but I remember another alliance being founded by former FOKkers:

Alliance Name: Mauves Collective

Founded: edit: February 24th 2008

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Lorenzius (FOK)

Disbanded: edit: May 22nd 2008.

Found another one:

Alliance Name: Crossfire

Founded: December 12th 2007

Founders (Alliance they were from prior to founding the alliance): Shakes (FOK)

Disbanded: Merged into tDE on November 12th 2008.

Edited by Tromp