A Joint Announcement from the Orange Defense Network and Athens

Style #386

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top was able to extricate themselves from their treaty ties last war without much harm to reputation because NPO made some drastic mistakes.ODN will not be able to bail on a treaty partner whatever the mistake without the meme becoming permanent.Expanding you FA ties makes this scenario exponentially more likely.ODN might find themselves defending some alliance abhorrent action,just because they have painted themselves into this corner.I believe it's time for extraction not expansion.

As much as this really doesn't need to continue (you know that whole circular/repeated argument sort of thing), I'd just like to say thanks to Bay, Dajobo, and a couple others for their recent words. To everyone else, if you really feel that taking 20 seconds of your time to chirp in with the classical "LOL Optional Defense" is worthwhile, then there is nothing I can do to stop you. At any rate, I can assure you there are some of you I wouldn't mind meeting up with next war. I only hope the feeling is mutual.

At any rate, I can assure you there are some of you I wouldn't mind meeting up with next war. I only hope the feeling is mutual.

It is more than "mutual." I've little doubt you'll honor your treaties next war, but at the same time you've betrayed what you used to or played off as your "friends." And for that, it's why they wait. You have chosen a side, stick to it. And under this new leadership, I know you will. And when they come for you.. well..

'till then. ;)

Top was able to extricate themselves from their treaty ties last war without much harm to reputation because NPO made some drastic mistakes.ODN will not be able to bail on a treaty partner whatever the mistake without the meme becoming permanent.Expanding you FA ties makes this scenario exponentially more likely.ODN might find themselves defending some alliance abhorrent action,just because they have painted themselves into this corner.I believe it's time for extraction not expansion.

We've.. already done this. I think you're a little behind on the times, but I suppose I'll just say thank you for the suggestion.

Also, I echo Sunstar, and will say @ AUT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISyPz5XRyI

:rolleyes: I think you are missing a big point, ODN has no desire to ''extricate'' itself, we have forged a course and I can assure all you haters that we will see it through to the bitter end. If I and my fellow ODNistas have to go down with the ship then we will do so without hesitation.

And when they come for you.. well..

'till then. ;)

Indeed AUT, until that day comes go in peace my friend ;)

You've certainly been paying attention.

It is more than "mutual." I've little doubt you'll honor your treaties next war, but at the same time you've betrayed what you used to or played off as your "friends." And for that, it's why they wait. You have chosen a side, stick to it. And under this new leadership, I know you will. And when they come for you.. well..

'till then. ;)

No ODN, don't betray us! :D

:o But...but...I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!

:(

That's what we tell everyone. We live off one night stands and failed relationships. We're like the 30 something anti-parental hipster of CN.

Edited by jamesdanaher