Rating alliances

Azaghul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now with 2000% more commentary, and much-revised ratings after giving deeper thought.

Legion = 1 After being humiliated by WUT, then signing on to help NpO, then being humiliated by the Hegemony, then quickly signing on to help the Hegemony, it's become clear that you'd be better off disbanding. You're disgraceful, and have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome. Get out.

Hmmm? Signing on to help NpO? Must have missed that history class somewhere...I don't ever remember fighting for NpO in the NoCB war. Actually I seem to remember fighting with what you refer to as the "Hegemony" at that time (I can only assume you are refering to the Pro-NPO coalition forces). Actually, the fact that you were refer to both the Pro-NPO forces of the NoCB war and the Pro-NPO forces of the Karma as the "Hegemony" thereby infering they are the same of a similar institution is rather laughable when you compare the composition of the respective coalitions, which begs the question whether you have any idea what you are talking about and why anyone should be listening to you. And for the record, we came in with Poseidon on the "NPO side". But we now hold a PIAT with NpO and I hold them in high regard...haha we're just crazy renegades aren't we. We supported treaty partners in the Karma War instead of bailing on them, yeah Stockholm Syndrome whatever, it was the honorable thing to do even though a vocal minority was vehemently opposed to helping the NPO. Your alliance honored its treaty obligations as well and I respect you for it. Baseless and factually incorrect name-calling is puerile. If you really want to get to know Legion then feel free to visit us on IRC or at avelegio.net, or you can hold to your opinion like a rapid dog. Your move.

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

5 = Neutral

TOP 6

MHA 4

Sparta 7

NpO 10

IRON 8

ODN 5

FARK 3

GPA 2

NPO 7

FOK 5

MK 3

WTF 5

TOOL 9

TDO 5

VE 6

Legion 2

RoK 2

GATO 3

CSN 5

Athens 5

Gremlins 7

MCXA 6

UPN 3

RIA 5

STA 10

Invicta 9

RnR 5

MASH 5

NADC 6

WAPA 2

NV 5

NSO 10

NEW 5

MA 4

Umbrella 5

FAN 4

LoSS 5

TSO 5

NATO 3

Nordreich 3

GR 5

Vanguard 5

GOD 5

FoB 5

PC 7

Valhalla 1

GGA 2

TPF 7

Eh, everyone else is giving commentaries so I figure I will update my list with one.

TOP - 2 - Because most of your members hate me/Athens from I made a statistical thread I made. Most petty alliance I ever saw.

MHA - 7 - Crushtania is the coolest guy I've known throughout CN.

Sparta - 9 - Never bothered to speak to any of you personally, but Londo constantly tells me great things.

NpO - 8 - Almightygrub speaks his mind on the OWF and keeps me entertained.

IRON - 0 - The most boring alliance I have ever seen, a lackey.

ODN - 9 - Very likable people in here.

FARK - 0 - Boring. Do something if you want it higher instead of complaining to me.

GPA - 0 - Boring.

NPO - 6 - Generally an interesting alliance, would be higher if moo-cows didn't squeal like a litte pig on the way down.

FOK - 2 - Boring.

MK - 9 - Fun people to talk to, sirwilliam is too similar to rsoxbronco to be a 10.

WTF - 0 - Boring.

TOOL - 1 - Boring.

TDO - 2 - Boring.

VE - 4 - Boring.

Legion - 1 - hahahahaha

RoK - 8 - Generally good friendly people.

GATO - 9 - Very friendly people.

CSN - 7 - Incredibly friendly people. Would be higher if they didn't try make me do work like getting an embassy :gag:

Athens - 10 - bias ftw.

Gremlins - 8 - An alliance I respect.

MCXA - 5 - No opinion, you aren't boring at least.

UPN - 4 - People say good things about you, you seem pretty boring to me.

RIA - 4 - pretty boring.

STA - 7 - Very honorable alliance that for the most part doesn't get bogged down in the stupid morality syndrome that has befallen so many.

Invicta - 4 - Interesting, makes way too many mistakes.

RnR - 2 - Boring.

MASH - 9 - Never spoken to you, but absolutely everyone in Athens Gov rants about how much they like MASH so B)

NADC - 1 - Bit of a joke.

WAPA - 5 - no real opinion, aren't boring.

NV - 8 - Fun alliance.

NSO - 6 - interesting but too small.

NEW - 0 - Boring.

MA - 5 - meh.

Umbrella - 8 - sexy women in an alliance.

FAN - 7 - Making a good comeback and smart enough to stay out of the web when they have no reason to join.

LoSS - 1 - Boring.

TSO - 1 - Boring.

NATO - 0 - Biggest joke of an alliance I have ever seen.

Nordreich - 0 - The imagery you guys use makes me uncomfortable.

GR - 8 - Fun people to talk to.

Vanguard - 8 - same as above.

GOD - 8 - I respect xiph.

FoB - 10 - I love FoB even though I was banned from their channel for like a month. Choader is great.

PC - 7 - Much respect.

Valhalla - 1 - hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

GGA - 5 - meh.

TPF - 0 - Mhawk's avatar is terrible, its like a 4 foot coal miner in the dark. Plus he is a hypocrite.

Hmmm? Signing on to help NpO? Must have missed that history class somewhere...I don't ever remember fighting for NpO in the NoCB war. Actually I seem to remember fighting with what you refer to as the "Hegemony" at that time (I can only assume you are refering to the Pro-NPO coalition forces). Actually, the fact that you were refer to both the Pro-NPO forces of the NoCB war and the Pro-NPO forces of the Karma as the "Hegemony" thereby infering they are the same of a similar institution is rather laughable when you compare the composition of the respective coalitions, which begs the question whether you have any idea what you are talking about and why anyone should be listening to you. And for the record, we came in with Poseidon on the "NPO side". But we now hold a PIAT with NpO and I hold them in high regard...haha we're just crazy renegades aren't we. We supported treaty partners in the Karma War instead of bailing on them, yeah Stockholm Syndrome whatever, it was the honorable thing to do even though a vocal minority was vehemently opposed to helping the NPO. Your alliance honored its treaty obligations as well and I respect you for it. Baseless and factually incorrect name-calling is puerile. If you really want to get to know Legion then feel free to visit us on IRC or at avelegio.net, or you can hold to your opinion like a rapid dog. Your move.

I believe Stockholm Syndrome refers to the fact that you were once a bold and independent alliance, then after being defeated by Pacifica and subsequently turned into a viceroyalty, you became (and remain) a bunch of sycophantic lapdogs. Is that clear enough?

my ratings with some coments on it.

0: i hate you (noone deserve it, to be hated imho, strong dislike sure, hate, no)

4: i don´t know you or you are an neutral alliance

10: you are perfect (noone got it.)

i´m someone who tends to vote very positve on such votings. keep that in mind.

so here is my rating:

TOP = my own alliance, no rating here

MHA = worked with you in my grämlin times, since then, i have lost contact with you, however i still like you, so you get an 8 from me

Sparta = only know you from the forums, which not allways paint you in the best light, i give you an 5

NpO = very impressive alliance, i can´t speak about internals, but from what i have heared from "inside" them, we have the new number one here. for evrything you did and your ability to survive an war like the nocb one, you get +1 for comunity and gamestyle, giving you an 6.5 on my personal ranking.

IRON = great allys, rated 7.5

ODN = i don´t know you, so you got the neutral 4.5

FARK = some friends love you, friends i hold high, so you get an 6.5

GPA = neutrals, you get an neutral 4

NPO = we were allys, i had some nice talks with dilber and moo (+0,5), aside of that you put my ally into an bad position at the start of karma war (-3), 1.5 from me

FOK = orange brothers, 7.5

MK = one of the allys i´m not sure, some ppl i love, some i would throw out of my anthill, however 6

WTF = don´t know you, so neutral 4 for you

TOOL = i love bama´s posting stile, he scored you +0.5. so 4.5 for you girls and gents.

TDO = neutrals, 4

VE = as i lack an prober idea about you guys, you have to live with the 4 of the neutrals

Legion = i know the word of the stockholmsyndrom is making the round, and tbh i can´t help myself to sometimes even believe it. for now i believe that you just did what you had to, to survive. 4 from me.

RoK = "Hoo is Rok and Rok is Hoo". Thats what i think sometimes, gl with leading your baby again. Maybe sometimes our 2 allies will find some common ground, for now you are an "neutral" too :P 4 points for the vikings.

GATO = you have impressed me, you survived evrything Pacifica put onto you, and are back working, 4.5.

CSN = 2.5

Athens = as i only "know" jack diorno and londo from your alliance, those 2 are basicly forming my oppinion of you, jack -2, londo +0,5. so an 2.5 for you.

Gremlins = my former home, since i left, a lot has changed, but i still love ppl like bob, blackdigital and steelrat, you get an 8 from me

MCXA = gopher moves them up 1 point so an 3

UPN = again, someone i don´t know, 4

RIA = you are just crazy,and the delta with his posting style raise you by 1, to 5.

STA = i love little white cats, 5 for you

Invicta = i fought you in karma, aside of that no contact, 4

RnR = an great orange partner, 5.5

MASH = great movie, oh we talk about cn allies? than i guess, welcome to another 4 :(

NADC = 4

WAPA = 4

NV = some intresting ppl in there, you get an +0,5 from me for an 4.5

NSO = nice theme, but i think you overplay it a bit, sometimes, i somehow have an warm spot for ivan in my heart, so you get +0,5, and score an impressive 3

NEW = i honestly have no idea who you are, 4 for you guys

MA = as i don´t know too much about you guys, you have to live with an 4

Umbrella = great allys, 7

FAN = impressive comunity, 2 years of war survived, even if i would hate you, what i don´t do, i had to give you great respect. For this you own an 6.5 or even an 7, not sure here.

LoSS = 4

TSO = good allys, 6.5

NATO = 4

Nordreich = non germans trying to play imperial germany? sry, was an bad idea the first time, isn´t better the second one, but if you like it, i don´t. Only 1.5 for you.

GR = give you an 5 for standing to your allys in the noCB war

Vanguard = well, guess we never will be friends ally wise, however, as you haven´t done me anything bad yet, an 4 for you

GOD = allywide, i know we have some problems on an alliance level, but intrestingly, on an personal level, i don´t know you at all, guess there is something we should change, for now you get the neutral ranking, 4, too

FoB = don´t know you, so you get the standart 4

PC = not an friend of raiding, sry guys, only an 3 for you

Valhalla = 3

GGA = i hope your are better now, in evry aspects of the game, not only the political one, than you were in the past. For now i can only judge from what i, personaly know, so you get an 2

TPF = fought long against the karma, and mhawk worked hard to change the course of the alliance, 3.5 for now, but with and clear indicator upward to 4

edit: english is bad to the ant, and names i can´t remember too. if you spot something you dislike and want to have an clarification onto, i´d like that you pm me, so we can keep this thread on topic.

thanks,

necAnt

Edited by necAnt

Is it just me or are you extremely negative neCant?

tbh i thought i was too positive. :o

if it is nothing asked to much of you, could you plz explain to me, why i´m negative?

And to live up to my own edit, i would like it, if we could do it on pm, or irc,

greetz

necAnt

so here is my rating:

TOP = my own ally, no rating here

You silly ant, TOP isn't your ally, we're your alliance babe.

Don't worry, I'll beat the Gramlins out of you yet.

TOP - 2 - Because most of your members hate me/Athens from I made a statistical thread I made. Most petty alliance I ever saw.

We find you annoying, Jack, that's all. We don't really waste hate, for it is delicious.

Nor do we really tie your words to Athens, I personally think Londo is an alright guy.

In summary: You're an annoyance, Athens not so much.

You can stop waiting, he left for STA a while ago. Would you like to adjust your score appropriately? :P

Noted, and adjusted.

We're thinking that we've had a really hard day at work, making money so we can buy you yet another pair of shoes (that you won't ever wear)... and that perhaps, just perhaps, we can sit down in front of the TV with a nice cold beer without you nattering away though the whole programme about the latest town gossip, or insisting that you and I talk about how we feel about one another for the fifth ****ing night in a row.

Alright?

Lawl, alright.

Edited by Aloop

His timeline was a bit condensed, but as far as I can tell he is referring to this.

edit: I don't care about your argument or anything, just trying to help. I have no issues with The Legion at all.

Edited by RandomInterrupt

TOP - 4 (Fence sitters and sometimes arrogant. )

MHA - 5 ( Overall neutral about this one.).

Sparta - 0 (Backstabbers)

NpO - 10 ( I miss the old crew (hizzy and hannah), but Grub seems to be a pretty cool guy. Plus, you guys have D34th who is pure awesome).

IRON - 3 (The beer review was a great idea and you should have taken it seriously. Besides that, signing up a treaty with the new king of the hill sounds opportunistic.)

ODN - 1 (Optional Defense Network)

FARK - 5 (You guys seem nice. Don't know you very well, though.)

GPA - 5 (You're neutral. So I'm neutral.)

NPO - 4 (Moo always sounded too full of himself. Too much overconfidence and not enough realistic thinking.

FOK - 5 (Neutral. See Fark.)

MK - 10 (Awesome. Every alliance should aspire to be this good. Yay potato and MarthurLutherKingJr)

WTF - 3 (You guys have ALFERALFER)

TOOL - 2 ( That white military bloc sure wasn't a very good idea, wasn't it? :P)

TDO - 5 (See GPA).

VE - 2 (The OV deal wasn't nice.)

Legion - 6 (You guys seem nice. Besides, Ayrrie likes you.)

RoK - 2 ( I don't understand you guys.)

GATO - 6 (You're making an effort.)

CSN - 5 (Neutral. Don't know you.)

Athens - 10 ( :wub: )

Gremlins - 5.5 (I can't really think of anything.)

MCXA - 8 (Much respect)

UPN - 6 (Always had good experiences with you guys)

RIA - 5 (Neutral. Don't know you.)

STA - 6 (Woot HeinousOne)

Invicta - 2 ( The Stickmen affair was annoying. You need a new slogan. So, change "Glory to the undefeated" to something else.)

RnR - 5 (Neutral. Don't know you.)

MASH - 1 (You did something. Just can't remember what it was but I didn't like it)

NADC - 5 (Neutral. Don't really know you.)

WAPA - 5 (Neutral. Don't really know you. All I know is you like soccer so that's awesome in my book.)

NV - 8 (You guys have Hizzy)

NSO - 5 (I like New Frontier)

NEW - 10 (I love you guys)

MA - 5 (Neutral. Don't really know you.)

Umbrella - 1 (lawlz)

FAN - 9 (Mpol kicks $@!. Best gun pron ever)

LoSS - 1 (Backstabbers)

TSO - 2 ( You guys bolt better than TORN, which is not something to be proud of.)

NATO - 6 (Anu Drake cares :wub: )

Nordreich - 5 (Neutral. Don't know the new you.)

GR - 5.5 (You guys seem alright but I don't know you that well.)

Vanguard - 6 (Stumpy is pure win.)

GOD - 1 (OMG ZI'D! ONOES)

FoB - 3 (Ew Smacky)

PC - 7 (Pooks and Syrik are cool.)

Valhalla - 6 (They have good people).

GGA - 5 (Don't have an opinion)

TPF - (I'm way too biased to answer this one. Some awesome people in there. Some bad apples.)

This thread is god-tier trolling.

Congratulation to the OP.

And now, to go on with the flaming :

TOP 10 - And I, for one, welcome our new orange overlords

MHA 8 - !@#$@#$ Vogon Poetry.

Sparta 5 - Any alliance based on that !@#$ty meme deserves that score.

NpO 7 - You have Draztikus. Played with them then something went wrong between our two alliance and you broke my heart.

IRON 1 - I hate my alliance.

ODN 3 - Was told they were haters. Then again, never dealt with them, I am willing to put some nukes on the line tho.

FARK 7 - Hell, It's Fark.

GPA 5 - Neutral bias

NPO Random(1,10); - I never knew if I liked or hated these people.

FOK 2 - Oranje nederlanders >_> insulted some friend in Iron a year ago, never ever fought alongside me, they can rot for all I care.

MK 10 - Just Brilliant.

WTF 5 - Never Dealt with you

TOOL 8 - Loved to fight against you in UJW. At the time, I think I nuked every single person in your government, it was quite funny.

TDO - 6, for the kicks.

VE - 5 Quite a good alliance actually but if they could please stop with the whining.

Legion 9 - I used to meh you but then you suddently became ultraclassy recently.

RoK - 1 lol RoK. Most of your members I fought were !@#$ty trolls, not even capable of amusing me. Take example on MK.

GATO - 3, I don't really hate you but then you're Brown, wich is not even a secondary color.

CSN - 7 For odd reasons, I like you.

Athens 1 - Who the hell are you?

Gremlins 8 - See TOP

MCXA - 10 I used to be their ambassador.

UPN - 5 don't know them.

RIA - 7 for classy announcement

STA - 7 for being MOTHER$%&@ING TIGERS

Invicta 5 - That's a purple alliance m'rite?

RnR - 6 for being orange. Just like FOK, never seen you alongside me.

MASH 6 - The film was cool

NADC 8 - I remember you as good fighters, don't remember from when.

WAPA 5 - STARTING THIS LINE I SUDDENLY GOT BORED

NV 5

NSO 10 for Heft + Ivan.

NEW 5

MA 5

Umbrella 5

FAN 1 LolFANnies

LoSS 5

TSO 5

NATO 8 - fun people

Nordreich 5

GR 5

Vanguard 5

GOD 5

FoB 5

PC 5

Valhalla 3 noWedge, etc.

GGA 5 Bilrow etc.

TPF 6 (-2 for being emo)

I believe Stockholm Syndrome refers to the fact that you were once a bold and independent alliance, then after being defeated by Pacifica and subsequently turned into a viceroyalty, you became (and remain) a bunch of sycophantic lapdogs. Is that clear enough?

I would say something about this possibly being an incorrect interpretation, but I confess that many individuals definition of "boldness" is the same as my definition of "stupidity", so there's a chance for both views being correct.

Edited by Chron

We find you annoying, Jack, that's all. We don't really waste hate, for it is delicious.

Nor do we really tie your words to Athens, I personally think Londo is an alright guy.

In summary: You're an annoyance, Athens not so much.

I could dig through this thread and bring up all the quotes of 'jack keeps saying we are stat whores etc' but it would take too long.

TOP is petty.

His timeline was a bit condensed, but as far as I can tell he is referring to this.

That's what I figured he was referring to as well. I'll rebut.

We helped NpO because NpO was the frontman for the people attacking GOONS and \m/, who we felt were the truly bad parts of WUT. If you're going to say we have Stockholm Syndrome, fine. I disagree, but fine. That's probably not the best example to use, though, since that involved us, along with others, wiping the floor with a large amount of NPO's allies.

We've never had a problem with NpO.

I like this thread, gives me a chance to think things over about other alliances and focus on who I need to talk to more.

TOP - 4 Low ranking because I don't know you all that well and I'm jealous of how well you're doing in the stats. No, I'm not above being that petty :P

MHA - 5

Sparta - 6 I had a good dealing with you cats when I was UPN's MoD. Efficient and left a good impression

NpO - 10 tLW's oldest friends, I can't even say how invaluable your help has been. I'm very grateful

IRON - 5

ODN - 8 I haven't talked to you guys since I was at UPN. Cool group of people, a little unwieldy with all that democracy but I wouldn't have it any other way. :wub: Sunstar

FARK - 7 You kids are all right. I love hanging out in the IRC channel, although I miss being booted by WickedJ

GPA - 3

NPO - 3 I never really got straightforward answers when I was UPN's Foreign Affairs guru and that always bothered me. Although getting comeuppance for sady dealings and etc. does add points and history does go a long way with me.

FOK - 7

MK - 9 I loves me some Samotopia. And MK are damn cool kids. Keep it up

WTF - 5

TOOL - 6

TDO - 5

VE - 7

Legion - 2 From residing in purple for over two years and being active government for quite a bit of that time I have to say that I do not know anyone in Legion and I do not care to know anyone in Legion. Purple politics is one of the many reasons my nation is now proudly Blue.

RoK - 6 Don't know you guys all that well but Hoo is awesome. Maybe I'll get around to showing up in your IRC channel and then we can chat some

GATO - 4

CSN - 7 This isn't because I know you all that well. Its just that, WickedJ...

Athens - 6

Gremlins - 8 Lots of respect for that juggernaut that's been created over there.

MCXA - 8 Doing lots better since certain people left, can't wait to get over there and have a friendly chat one of these days

UPN - 4 This is probably going to be my longest description as I know UPN the best. Has a fantastic membership that would be tough to beat anywhere on Bob, but the government needs some work. Not necessarily in the participants of the government, but from how it is structured. Seriously, pick democracy or dictatorship, the hybrid UPN has makes it so that its impossible to do anything out of the wishes of the dictator, even though the Cabinet is duly appointed by the membership. Its a little silly how dysfunctional things can get when the cabinet and dictator disagree. On the positive I hear that USN's triumvirate no longer has full and unbridled access to UPN's root admin features, so that is always a good thing. Has the potential to be a sanctioned alliance and the most powerful alliance on the Purple sphere but has no ambitions or aspirations to do so, and tends to grow stagnant without those goals to work toward. Too many of my friends have left so I don't feel overly attached anymore. Good people to talk to, but needs significant improvement in some areas.

RIA - 5

STA - 7 I need to get into gear and start visiting your channel and forums more. Haven't done anything but be awesome from what I've seen

Invicta - 3 You guys have seemed more than a little flustered and aggressive during the whole "OMG STICKMEN" episode. Not all that diplomatic of you. Also, boo Purple politics. Stay close to UPN no matter what, Altheus is the kind of guy that will be with you until the end

RnR - 7 Absolutely loved fighting against you guys in the Karma war. Had a fun, fun time.

MASH - 5

NADC - 4

WAPA - 5

NV - 7

NSO - 8 Cool cats from what I've seen, and I love Star Wars things. Any friend of Polaris' is a friend of mine

NEW - 5

MA - 5

Umbrella - 5

FAN - 5

LoSS - 5

TSO - 2 Boo

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 5

GR - 5

Vanguard - 5

GOD - 4

FoB - 5

PC - 4 Its not that I don't like you, its just that... meh

Valhalla - 2 Not a very good history and I never liked having to deal with you guys in Purple. Boo Purple politics indeed.

GGA - 4 Obligatory lolGGA

TPF - 5

EDIT: to fix some tags

Edited by Bones Malone

tbh i thought i was too positive. :o

if it is nothing asked to much of you, could you plz explain to me, why i´m negative?

And to live up to my own edit, i would like it, if we could do it on pm, or irc,

greetz

necAnt

It has nothing to do with my own alliance's rating. I really don't care who hates my alliance and who doesn't, but you didn't seem to have any ratings over a 7.5 including your own allies.

All TOP Hate© is reserved for NSO. :v:

TOP -8 Stats are great but I demand you release LM.

MHA - 6 HHGttG is a great theme. What have you guys been up to though?

Sparta- 5 I still have a sneaking suspicion they cut and run for convenience

NpO - 4 Because Grub thinks we're still in someway controlled by NPO. That's laughable at best.

IRON- 6 Still waiting to see where you end up.

ODN - 7 Having spent time with these guys I truly believe that the flack they catch isn't warranted

FARK- 7 Funny stuff

GPA - 4 Not much to say about neutrality

NPO- 5 Not a fan of their politics but there are some truly decent people behing the pcs

FOK - 4 You guys rag too much on GATO for the UJP war. It was a long time ago and I forgive you.

MK - 7 I don't always agree with you guys but you have a fine set up and think before you speak.

WTF- 3 NEutrality....at least GPA is somewhat stable

TOOL - 6 One of the finer white alliances but I'm still waiting to see what happens now with you guys

TDO - 2 Why? Very unstable alliance here.

VE - 7 As far as green goes these guys are probably my fav.

Legion- 3 Totally sold yourselves out man.

RoK - 5 Because Hoo won;t tell me hoo the person in the logs is

GATO- 6 Mostly for sheer determination but we need to get better in a few areas.

CSN -6 Still don't like you tried to bail on GATO but at least you stuck around in the end

Athens- 8 Probably have the most fun outside of my alliance with these guys

Gremlins- 7 Where'd everyone go? Still like that you stick to your guns though

MCXA- 6 still a ways for them to go but they are not the same alliance that was BLEU or even 1V

UPN - 6 I think you guys should apply yourselves a little more

RIA - 7 More disco

STA - 7 Tyga never let me get away with my !@#$%^&*

Invicta-7 I like Haf

RnR - 5 Don;t think I know many peole from RnR.......:(

MASH- 2 don;t get me started

NADC- 6 better than the EC days

WAPA - 5 i don;t get soccer

NV - 7 Viva la Raza

NSO - 7 Despite what many believe about these folks they are running a decent operation.

NEW- 7 Liked them during my time at TPF. They can put the hurt on.

MA - 4 I never really got this alliance. I always felt they were too dependent on GOD and RoK

Umbrella- 3 all my interaction with this alliance has been negative for as long as I can remember. The sad thing is I don;t even know why.

FAN -8 They won imo

LoSS - 7 loltrekkie

TSO - 3 MCXA is better for the loss of these guys

NATO - 6 I liked you a lot better with DK

Nordreich- 6 Kingzog is an interesting character. Looking forward to seeing where these guys get.

GR- 7 The friend of my friend is not my enemy plus ex-Atlantis deserves some recognition

Vanguard- 8 Solid alliance that again didn't let me get too far with my !@#$%^&*

GOD - 4 Again most of my interaction with these guys has been negative plus I've heard some things

FoB - 6 Arrrghhh I wish I knew them better but Ninjas>Pirates

PC - 5 has the leadership and membership to be great just not the sense

Valhalla- 7 They may be brutes but they are some fun people

GGA - 5 Man you fell off the wagon hard

TPF- 6 You guys were great while I was there but I think you guys can do better and I want to see it