A Message from the Echelon Directorate...

250pxechelonflag2.jpg

An Announcement from Echelon

Two years ago, brave souls from two very different alliances realized that they were in fact united in vision and decided to band together and proclaim the beginning of a new alliance. This new alliance was founded on the basis of a strong community which thrived on having fun while playing CN... It was on that very day that Echelon was born.

Today we stand before you to celebrate the second anniversary of our founding as an alliance as we look forward to the brightest of futures. The past two years have been eventful... some events good, some bad... however Echelon has persevered and stands before you today as committed to the future as it has ever been. Many different people have joined us along the way, and it is these great individuals who make Echelon the great alliance that we call 'home'. Today on this day of great celebration we would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have helped us and stuck by through the good times and the bad... you have been instrumental through the history of Echelon to reach the heights which we have, we thank you for your steadfast friendship.

To our members, we have only one thing to say.... you are part of a truly great alliance, one which has truly been born of fire and is bound by blood. We have been through the best of times and the worst of times... yet we have always managed to come out the other side stronger and more resilient than before. Long may this tradition continue... Long may Echelon prosper.

Born of Fire; Bound by Blood

o/ Echelon!

Signed on Behalf of Echelon:

Neo Anglia - Director

Chogsilanimous - Director

Ruggerdawg - Minister of Finance & Prime Minister

memoryproblems - Minister of Internal Affairs

JTrapp8473 - Minister of Foreign Affairs

KMBanana - Minister of Defense

Otherworld - Civil Councilor

Ding Dong - Civil Councilor

Capt. McKinnon - Civil Councilor

KaFron - Civil Councilor

sircrimson - Civil Councilor

Those of us in Echelon presently and who have been in the past know that the phrase 'born of fire, bound by blood' is more than a catch phrase. Each of us, whether we started as Echelon or came from another alliance know this to be a literal truth. So in honor of Echelon's second anniversary it is my honor to do something unprecedented in Echelon's or to my knowledge any alliance's history. I am going to bestow on this day an honorary membership to the leader of ANOTHER ALLIANCE, with all the rights and privileges thereof. In the course of her friendship and loyalty to Echelon, she has showed herself not only a loyal friend, but a virtual member of our family. So it is my humble privilege as a member of the Echelon Directorate to hereby grant Augusta Antonia of Regno di Cielo, Honorary membership
Finally, Ladies and Gentlemen, as a member of the Echelon Directorate I am hereby declaring a general amnesty as a gift to any and all of our brethren who have left our alliance, whatever the circumstance(yes even you NeoChe), an invitation to come home to the alliance you helped to build with the full blessing of the Directorate. If you only wish to visit consider yourself welcome any time. However should you feel the pull of home on a more permanent basis, you will have to go through the application process as some of our returning members have already.

Happy 2 years Echelon!! o/ Echelon

I am honored more than I can put into words. Seriously words escape me right now... I love Echelon like it was my own. The trust and faith Echelon has put in me with this amazing honor will be forever treasured. :wub::wub::wub:

Squeaking-toy-rubber--big-red--5585.jpg

Edited by Augusta Antonia

Finally, Ladies and Gentlemen, as a member of the Echelon Directorate I am hereby declaring a general amnesty as a gift to any and all of our brethren who have left our alliance, whatever the circumstance(yes even you NeoChe), an invitation to come home to the alliance you helped to build with the full blessing of the Directorate. If you only wish to visit consider yourself welcome any time. However should you feel the pull of home on a more permanent basis, you will have to go through the application process as some of our returning members have already.

does this mean i am famous? I don't really want to come back...