SLCB Official Announcement!

ogopo.png

Despite SLCB's religious efforts, our poor Ogodai has been smited by the Almighty Admin, as portrayed above. He left with courage and the lulz as he always wanted.

We took this quite hard, and decided that perhaps our worship of our Admin was not good enough. Perhaps, He wanted more. Like us playing nicely with our neighbors. After some chit chat amongst ourselves, we have come to the following shenanigans:

Jingoist shall once again be instated as General, to accompany NCC and Pope Schrödinger.

Also, some of you may enjoy the news that Matt Shovel is no longer in SLCB. We certainly do.

Finally, Invicta and SLCB have come to the conclusion that the Cold War between us is getting boring. Thus we conclude the tensions. Sorry for the anti-climax, peanut gallery. Hopefully, Admin shall begin blessing us once again, and we will not have to suffer such tragedies again.

Love,

Pope Schrödinger

Nutty Carrot Cakes

Jingoist

EDIT for verb use, and bold effect.

Edited by E Schrodinger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past week or so the situation between SLCB and Invicta got out of hand. For myself and my alliance, I can say that we acted in a manner that was, to put it charitably, not always very statesmanlike. Others might use a word that rhymes with "massfat." :)

I wholeheartedly apologize for any and all actions by me or any member of my alliance that contributed to the rancor and the ill will. And I am happy to accept the hand of SLCB in the spirit of statesmanship, and the hope of future friendship.

Let us consider the hatchet well and truly buried.

o/ SLCB

o/ Purple

Good to see hatchets buried. Also good show by both alliances within this announcement. Manning up to one's own gaffes is hard as hell to do.

o/ Invicta

o/ SLCB

We just hope it doesn't resurface and someone hurts themselves on it. SLCB might be held liable for not properly disposing of sharp objects, and we really don't have that much money to pay for getting sued.

We just hope it doesn't resurface and someone hurts themselves on it. SLCB might be held liable for not properly disposing of sharp objects, and we really don't have that much money to pay for getting sued.

You just have to make sure the hole you dug to bury them was deep enough. :lol1: And by "you" I mean both SLCB and Invicta :P

Poor ogodai =(

o/ to the new gov't dudes

o/ to no more shovel

o/ to purple or w/e, idc im not purple.

o/ SLCB

Also the anticlimax is boring.

Also can this get to 30 pages?

Edited by spearo

My feelings on this are very mixed. On one hand, its nice to know the drama is over and there won't be crazy huge threads about a senate candidate.

On the other hand....really? This is so anticlimactic it hurts. I'm glad its over, but seriously you couldn't have had some climax to all of this?

Anyways, congrats to Invicta and SLCB on burying the hatchet.