This is a TSO Announcement

One does wonder why an announcement is needed for a non leadership (I'm talking top of the rung change over), change in government. Entire governments, fair enough, but for a co-director of FA? Seems to have been a few of these threads going recently, their value doesn't increase with each new thread.

All the same, congratulations on your new position and congratulations to TSO, I hope this member serves you well.

Congrats MickJo and Italgria. May you keep TSO from losing wars in years to come. :)

Yeah, that would be the DMoFA's job... :rolleyes:

Not wrong as in, "you're always wrong" wrong as in we traditionally take up different stances.

But let's not go off topic, I'm agree with elborrador here, another wrong person. :P

Now we agree...with the latter anyways.

Well, to defeat thine enemy you must think like thine enemy....

You slander fran like that then do the same thing?

Comical. I laugh in your general direction TSO.

Sorry, but I can't resist.

We have had several, I'd say respectful conversations in the past, and you have always seemed like a calm person to me. Well, I could be wrong, but for some reason you suddenly seem to hate us, and I am not sure why but I am certain it's not the reasons you try to sell us.

That said, I am not entirely sure what you mean with "slandering Fran". I am sorry for getting attacked by Fran, I am sorry for appointing Micky as Director of Foreign Affairs, and I am sorry for Fran responding in our announcements.

Yes, this is indeed comical but for some reason I cannot laugh.

@Cyphon. TSO hardly makes announcements, I am sure we make less than 99% of all Alliances. Fun Fact: We still have less announcements than Crimson Guard.

That said, announcing a change in the Department of Foreign Affairs is considered important because he will represent the alliance in the future. In TSO it is a key position.

Edited by Baden-Württemberg

stop breaking my heart TSO, i was really hoping this would be a disbandment announcement.

good luck to your new DMoFA, the task of making you guys look like a respectable alliance is not one i envy, or would ever want really.

On the other hand, you make the task of embarassing your alliance look like a walk in the park. If we ever decide to run our Foreign Affairs Department into the ground, we'll look you up.