If u were to ever go rogue

kwell

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline. Timeline. Timeline.

I was going to say you, but hell you are not worth the time of day anymore, you wont last 7 days vs me, dam when you was in LEN you had to get OFT or what ever they was, to back you up becuase you could not do it LOL.

Anytime you have the guts to face me one on one im here.

The only definite one is Daemon as he's already told me I'm on his. I did have Bilrow on my list, but it's actually a waste of a slot. What I would do is sit in "None" to be attacked by them dastardly tech raiders then just defend myself. I'd do that for a few months, nuking anyone daft enough to attack and sending aid to Kronos. Then hopefully after 6 months or so, I'd be small enough to declare on Paulpig lol

Oh and Alden Peterson, to try and no doubt fail again at besting him.

The only definite one is Daemon as he's already told me I'm on his. I did have Bilrow on my list, but it's actually a waste of a slot. What I would do is sit in "None" to be attacked by them dastardly tech raiders then just defend myself. I'd do that for a few months, nuking anyone daft enough to attack and sending aid to Kronos. Then hopefully after 6 months or so, I'd be small enough to declare on Paulpig lol

I tried that once and it didnt work. Techraiders are too scared to attack someone with a WRC. I had to set up a fight against a Valhallan to satisfy my bloodlust.

I was going to say you, but hell you are not worth the time of day anymore, you wont last 7 days vs me, dam when you was in LEN you had to get OFT or what ever they was, to back you up becuase you could not do it LOL.

Anytime you have the guts to face me one on one im here.

OTF, and I asked if I could help for funzies, not the other way round ^_^

Also I thought you'd rogue me for sure DeCaelo :( Got to get your land back somehow?

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

OTF, and I asked if I could help for funzies, not the other way round ^_^

Also I thought you'd rogue me for sure DeCaelo :( Got to get your land back somehow?

I still had to sell 10k infra becuase you all sucked at it, dam dude i could have done more damage in my first attack then you all did in that week, a shameful act by far, never mind LEN and OTF made slince ? two shames together i guess

I still had to sell 10k infra becuase you all sucked at it, dam dude i could have done more damage in my first attack then you all did in that week, a shameful act by far, never mind LEN and OTF made slince ? two shames together i guess

This isn't really the place to go into OTF's fighting capabilities, but not one single person in our alliance was at your infra level or your NS, you were never going to be ZI'd in a week of fighting if you even gave us that long before taking the easy route. The fact you sold your infra to escape the punishment you deserved speaks volumes for yourself rather than anything to do with two fine alliances though. I'm done with derailing this thread though.

This isn't really the place to go into OTF's fighting capabilities, but not one single person in our alliance was at your infra level or your NS, you were never going to be ZI'd in a week of fighting if you even gave us that long before taking the easy route. The fact you sold your infra to escape the punishment you deserved speaks volumes for yourself rather than anything to do with two fine alliances though. I'm done with derailing this thread though.

wow your a joke within yourself if you believe any of that crap you just posted, I sold my infra because you was incapable of ZIing yourself.

You sold your infra so early on in the war that the first declarations hadn't even expired and we asked our members to do nothing but dog fights against your nation so that the last little bit of infra wouldn't be destroyed and you couldn't escape from your punishment after a matter of days. If you wished to take the cowards way out and sell all of your infra to minimise the collateral damage (tech and land) then so be it, but to try and laud up your cowardice as something better than that way down the line is hilarious.

There would have been no issue forcibly taking every last bit of infrastructure from your nation, I can only apologise it didn't happen quickly enough for your convenience. Guess I wasn't done.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

1) Jingoist (reason: general !@#$%ry)

2) Negev (reason: general !@#$%ry)

3) Joe Stupid (reason: general !@#$%ry)

4) A Soviet Attack (reason: general !@#$%ry)

5) Van Hoo (reason: general !@#$%ry)

6) NCC (reason: general !@#$%ry)

7) SpiderJ (reason: general !@#$%ry)

8) Bob (reason: general !@#$%ry)

9) Magnum (reason: general !@#$%ry)

10) Mistra (reason: general !@#$%ry)

you like me, right now. you like me... you REALLY like me.

:blush:

Top 3 nations in my range without SDI's. I don't care what alliances they are in.

Shouldn't you do the bottom 3 nations in your range w/o a SDI and then wait for the big nations to hit you in retaliation?

I'm just sayin . . . B)

Shouldn't you do the bottom 3 nations in your range w/o a SDI and then wait for the big nations to hit you in retaliation?

I'm just sayin . . . B)

TOP military strategy. It's genius!

It didn't occur to you that the three nations retaliating would have SDI's, lowering your damage potential greatly?

Just dropping AA and waiting for tech raids, and then conducting my eternal war against the alliance that raids me, would be pretty funny. But tech raiders tend to look twice at a MP, WRC and full nukes.

Casualty harvesters however do not :lol1:

Casualty harvesters however do not :lol1:

Said individuals are pathetic, mind you.

Me? I would do what I did last time I left. With the Red Senate thing, I got into the habit of sanctioning large NPO members who had been back-collecting for 19 days. It cost their members billions in lost revenues, gave me great pleasure (because said members' complaints on the NPO forum would be sent to me, via screenshots, by NPO members who found it funny), and resulted in my Inbox being filled with numerous sobbing PMs, including one NPO member (whom I actually like[d]) who declared our 'Internet friendship' to be over.

I am enjoying a wave of satisfaction just contemplating all that.

Anyway, when it was done I deleted my nation and went on vacation.

Good times.

If there was ever a topic to get information on everyone's position. And to think it was done so subtly. :rolleyes:

Anyways, if I were to go rogue, I would have to hit VE - hard. Then the NPO. Finally, I would join a large alliance (probably Sparta), grab a high position of power, then announce via private message and the OWF that I declare war on TOP. I love a little chaos in the morning.

Oh and Alden Peterson, to try and no doubt fail again at besting him.

I don't get mentioned here? ;)

Said individuals are pathetic, mind you.

Me? I would do what I did last time I left. With the Red Senate thing, I got into the habit of sanctioning large NPO members who had been back-collecting for 19 days. It cost their members billions in lost revenues, gave me great pleasure (because said members' complaints on the NPO forum would be sent to me, via screenshots, by NPO members who found it funny), and resulted in my Inbox being filled with numerous sobbing PMs, including one NPO member (whom I actually like[d]) who declared our 'Internet friendship' to be over.

I am enjoying a wave of satisfaction just contemplating all that.

Anyway, when it was done I deleted my nation and went on vacation.

Good times.

Now that was some funny !@#$.

I tried that once and it didnt work. Techraiders are too scared to attack someone with a WRC. I had to set up a fight against a Valhallan to satisfy my bloodlust.

lol I remember that. I was really wishing someone, *cough*ender*cough*, would attack you :D

Pics or it didn't happen :ph34r:

I don't get mentioned here? ;)

Yeah because whipping a sado masochist is the best way to make them miserable :P

Although I could rogue you and not nuke or GA....that would work right?