Imperial Statement Regarding Athens

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Pacifica!

o/ Athens!

might i add that it took all of the greeks to even match the Trojans >_> not only that but the greeks only breached the walls of Troy using trickery :P idk bout anybody else but that speaks to the fortitude of Troy XD

also grats and great announcement!

Well it was the Trojans and the outlaying city-states throughout asia minor. Also, two things against the greek invasion force is that seige weapons were probably extremely primative at the time, especially for a force that had to cross a very large body of water on vessals that couldnt hold much in the way of heavy weaponry. This is if you buy into the tradition set up by Homer's epics.

But back to the topic at hand, the OP and following post made me lol hard. Its good to see former enemies working together to make all of cn laugh.

Edited by the damned

20score.png

Very interesting synopsis, War is responsible for Growth in Athens; however, according to Londo Mollari, it is not so much war that is responsible for growth, but rather the paradigm of Athens. If semioticist situationism holds, Athens is split between postcultural construction and the modern paradigm of discourse. In a sense, an abundance of narratives concerning the postcapitalist paradigm of reality may be discovered to explain growth in Athens.

The characteristic theme of Parry’s model of subtextual structuralist theory is a self-sufficient paradox. The subject is contextualised into a neomodernist narrative that includes growth as a totality. But Lacan suggests the use of the postcapitalist paradigm of reality to read and eventually, deconstructionism.

If the postcapitalist paradigm of Athens growth holds, we have to choose between the subcultural paradigm of context and textual discourse. However, the subject is interpolated into a neomodernist narrative that includes growth as a paradox.

That's the shortest Vlad essay I've ever seen.

Before I was making a sentence and then using a thesaurus to make it so intelligent it was unintelligble, and making words up. Now though, I am using an essay generator, and just replacing key words like 'athens' and 'growth'. Sure I am lazy, but I am very busy man you see.

Vladimir! How can you just admit state secrets like that, right out here in the open? I swear, you are getting as bad as Doitzel. I dread the day when you launch your own, essaygenned version of De Profundis.

No Pacificans below the rank of Emperor may post in this thread.

*chuckles*