Official Kronos Q&A Session

Heracles the Great

We considered a merge when we were approached by Shamshir of MHA and were requested to consider merging with MHA. I believe that was early april, just after our Declaration of Existance.

So you split from Gre and would have merged into MHA? Yeah that makes sense :P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you split from Gre and would have merged into MHA? Yeah that makes sense :P

Haha - well we were asked to consider it and did. We are fond of the Hitchhickers and many of us are very fond of them from our ex-Härmlin days, however it was something that gained zero interest and was quickly turned down, though we greatly appreciated Shamshir's time.

I learned long ago that you don't get what you don't ask for and that it never hurts to ask, so I don't blame him for trying.

For that matter, why did you let in Masterof9Puppets, WhiteMajik, DLPKhorne, and Ptricky?

All these people are butts and should expelled from your alliance.

I'm sure if they were expelled that they would not be welcomed into your home soon after ;)

What's Kronos' point of view on all the new alliances springing up in the past months?

I am typically not a fan, personally. If a new alliance is formed to try and do something unique or different then I'd support it (example would be Synergia). However the massive amount of alliances that have formed in the last 12 months bring nothing new to the world, many won't survive 6 months, and most are formed by people who are not qualified.

While this may lead to some funny situations that make one want to put the palm of their hand to their forehead, it does little else for the good of the world.

That being said, for every 100 that form and fail, there is 1 that will succeed. So perhaps it's a necessary evil, similar to active recruiting for other alliances.

I am typically not a fan, personally. If a new alliance is formed to try and do something unique or different then I'd support it (example would be Synergia). However the massive amount of alliances that have formed in the last 12 months bring nothing new to the world, many won't survive 6 months, and most are formed by people who are not qualified.

While this may lead to some funny situations that make one want to put the palm of their hand to their forehead, it does little else for the good of the world.

That being said, for every 100 that form and fail, there is 1 that will succeed. So perhaps it's a necessary evil, similar to active recruiting for other alliances.

As AirMe said, those who create alliance take pride in their creation and care little for the good of Planet Bob. Does it really matter if they're having fun? Isn't that all that matters?

Edit: Nevermind that was an opinion based answer to a question. But go ahead and just answer my post individually if you want to. If not you don't have to since it has no relevance to the OP. Maybe a PM, I don't know.

Edited by The AUT

We had seen alliances based on quantity (your Sparta's, MHA's, etc) and alliances based on quality (TOP, Grämlins, etc) but never had we seen or heard of an alliance based on activity as it's main principle.

That's interesting. How do you define an active ruler? If members aren't deemed active enough what happens to them?

That's interesting. How do you define an active ruler? If members aren't deemed active enough what happens to them?

The Activity Requirement is subjective to rank - government are expected to be active for hours a day every day of the week unless notification is given that other matters will pull them away from their duties for a given time. Ancients have lower expectations, and Elders lower than them, and Intiates lower then them.

If one is not meeting the expectations of their rank, they are notified and given time to correct it - if that correction doesn't take place, they are demoted. If they are unable to meet the expectations of the lowest ranks, they are requested to move on.

Does Kronos have an alliance-sanctioned Beer?

How many of these do you feed Lazarus Long a day?

Where is he?

The members of Kronos recognize and drink Crown and serve it at all official functions. However Lazarus Long drinks only scotch, making him lesser in many eyes, and when he is not drinking scotch, he is sleeping.

How is Porkers doing these days? I haven't heard from him in a while.

He is working hard and has re-immersed himself into the alliance he helped found and has been diligent in tweaking our internal programs. I'll give him a nudge to make an appearance when I see him next.