Official Kronos Q&A Session

Heracles the Great

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am typically not a fan, personally. If a new alliance is formed to try and do something unique or different then I'd support it (example would be Synergia). However the massive amount of alliances that have formed in the last 12 months bring nothing new to the world, many won't survive 6 months, and most are formed by people who are not qualified.

What do you feel qualifies Kronos' founders?

Madd: You still have contact with win? (pm me if he's rerolled or something)

I don't have any contact with Winstonopia, but I might be able to reach out and track him down if you like.

What do you feel qualifies Kronos' founders?

I believe when you look at the list of founders, you'll see 8 or 9 rulers who have spent several years as leaders of nations on planet bob and most, if not all, had previous experience governing an alliance and working on a world stage. That, combined with the unique nature of the alliance, seperates us from almost every other new alliance formed in the last 6 to 9 months.

I hope that answers your question - if not, let me know.

I believe when you look at the list of founders, you'll see 8 or 9 rulers who have spent several years as leaders of nations on planet bob and most, if not all, had previous experience governing an alliance and working on a world stage. That, combined with the unique nature of the alliance, seperates us from almost every other new alliance formed in the last 6 to 9 months.

I hope that answers your question - if not, let me know.

What do you think about the Rack shack abilities of kronos' founders

What is your stance on the legitimacy of treaties between individual nations?

It hasn't been discussed so there isn't an official stance, but I believe they are as legitimate as any other treaty

During the Karma War you chaps really tucked into purple sphere, but both during and after you typically impressed your foes even if you did kick our teeth out of our arses, even to the point post-war of OMFG departing the purple PEACE bloc and signing a treaty with you.

How did you manage this? Was it a deliberate strategy? Did you misread Karma for Charma?

pip pip

First off obligatory o/ Kronos from Olympus.

In this new dawn of CN what do you feel are some of the most important things you as an alliance look at for perspective treaty partners?

Kronos takes few things into consideration when looking at a prospective treaty partner, they are:

• Is this alliance a close friend, both at the gov level and at the membership level? Are they active in our IRC (and vice versa) and are they active in our embassy?
  • Do we believe they would sacrafice their nations and fight to the end for us and are we willing to do the same for them?

If they are a close friend and are loyal, then they are an alliance we will treaty. Nothing else matters.

During the Karma War you chaps really tucked into purple sphere, but both during and after you typically impressed your foes even if you did kick our teeth out of our arses, even to the point post-war of OMFG departing the purple PEACE bloc and signing a treaty with you.

How did you manage this? Was it a deliberate strategy? Did you misread Karma for Charma?

pip pip

I think that what happened was Kronos held true to it's values - and the one in particular that brought this about was that we will always treat people with respect - enemy or friend. While nukes were flying, and tanks were rolling, we maintained a pleasent attitude, even chatting with many of those who we were fighting. While many things helped influecne it, that is probably one of the big things. That being said, it wasn't a strategy, but just Kronos being Kronos.

I think that what happened was Kronos held true to it's values - and the one in particular that brought this about was that we will always treat people with respect - enemy or friend. While nukes were flying, and tanks were rolling, we maintained a pleasent attitude, even chatting with many of those who we were fighting. While many things helped influecne it, that is probably one of the big things. That being said, it wasn't a strategy, but just Kronos being Kronos.

True that....

:) hai herc :)

Is it true that Kronos is really the shadow government behind all of CN and was forced to do this Q&A to avoid suspicion?

/me orders his special ops team to assassinate Nizzle

No Comment ...